Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #31
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Whattt!!! Damn... Good luck in the future man.

Is someone else from Aspec going to put up for sale threads and stuff on zilvia?
Old 01-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #32
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
oh..I LOVE U LOGAN ...... DON'T LEAVE US BRO..... who im gonna bug about wheels now? offsets and stuff? my life is not going to be the same its cool i have ur email ...bro wish u the best of luck ....

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #33
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
this sucks! hahaha well good luck rogansan,

whats next for you??????
Old 01-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #34
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
damn my eye itches really bad right now
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #35
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Good luck Logan, hopefully you're career prospers like we all know it should. You had something many salesman lack and that's tact. Keep it up and you'll have the same reputation wherever life leads you. I'd say you'll be missed but fuck it, your name just changed, I always looked forward to your insight and knowledge more than your sales anyways
Old 01-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #36
Ethix
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ethix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Definitely sucks to see you leave, but I wish you all the best luck in the future. It can be hard to find companies in this industry with people who are reliable, knowledgable, and friendly and you definitely seemed to fit the bill. Funny FS threads didn't hurt either.

It's going to be tough for ASPEC to fill your shoes for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
we can write you a letter of recommendation, signed by like 200+ zilvia members
hahahaha
He definitely won't have to worry about finding references. That's for sure.
Ethix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #37
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
damn my eye itches really bad right now
fuck i thought i posted that in the rtt
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:27 AM   #38
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
best of luck logan
you will be missed at ASPEC for sure
you definiately made them big ZILVIA

and your customer service is always above and beyond, for friends AND strangers. even for annoying newbs and windowshoppers, you treat with upmost courtesy.

we can write you a letter of recommendation, signed by like 200+ zilvia members
hahahaha

Exactly.
For me, there is no ASPEC without Logan.
It is like when you go to Tommys and it says if you don't see the shack it isnt a real Tommy's.
Without Logan it is not Aspec.
Damn, that's like Ronald Mc Donald leaving McDonalds.

You were the best, I only wanted to buy my shit from there cause of you. If I looked, I could find the same prices or better, but I went there because you gave the best service..... the best service. I joke, you will be missed, and you treated everyone equally, and good. Let me know where you go, cause my business will follow.( unless your selling dildos or some shit I can't use. Thanks again for everything.
-Robb
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 AM   #39
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Just got the interwebz back today and I had to read about this?!

Blah!

Good luck with whatever endeavors you may encounter in the future Logan!

Glad to see that you will still be around here though
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 AM   #40
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
pouring one for my homey, kickass job the entire time logan. you were definitely one of the most legit people in the scene!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:49 AM   #41
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
YouTube - Wu Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:06 AM   #42
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
You could become a stripper now! Sweet.

My aspec muffrah is def for sale (dont you know - aspec slanted shits are worth triple now!)

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:23 AM   #43
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Peas Rogan.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #44
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
*sniffle
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #45
hispeed
Leaky Injector

hispeed is an unknown quantity at this point
you willl be missed logan. you provided great service to the zilvia community and best of luck to future endeavors.
hispeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #46
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Great, now who will sell authentic parts????????????????
Old 01-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #47
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Logan, good luck and I hope you even greater success in the future!!

Thanks for all the support over the years....

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #48
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
tuan for president

nice knowing you Logan, GL
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #49
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Logan,

Thanks again for being my "wheel guy". I bought my first set of Works from you and the service after the sale made me buy another set from you. I hope you are making a move for the better and glad you will stick around. I am definately bummed that there will no longer be cool ass advertisements of crazy wheels that just hit our shores. You were a pleasure doing business with and wish you the best.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #50
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
A Spec... I know what you mean though, it won't be the same

How come what did you eat for lunch threads would be on page 12 right now and our favorite wheel guy steps down and we're on 2? If he sold Rotas all the cheap asses would miss him!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #51
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wait, I though Logan owned Aspec and was the only person that worked there?

O'Bama messing things up already....
Old 01-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #52
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgencyMotorsports View Post
Its a shame to see you go, but i can understand you have to do what’s best for you. My fs ads will never top yours.... I was even looking forward to a competition for best fs thread lol.

GOOD LUCK LOGAN!!!!

-Eddie
Again thanks to everyone for all their kind words, I really wouldn't be here without the support of Zilvia and the customers, and that's real talk

Haha it was never about competition

If there's one thing I'd like to see more of in this industry, it's shops WORKING TOGETHER to making each other better and more efficient

Since this is an enthusiast driven industry with (typically) enthusiasts running the shops and distributors, the actions of vendors directly impact the nature of the market

We're all in this together (as corny as that sounds), but if vendors would work together, I think the industry would benefit from it, and as a result I think as a whole the industry might be more balanced and in control

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
Is someone else from Aspec going to put up for sale threads and stuff on zilvia?
I'm not sure at this moment

If we have the capabilities to continue, we will, but otherwise this might be the end of the road for Zilvia ads from A Spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
oh..I LOVE U LOGAN ...... DON'T LEAVE US BRO..... who im gonna bug about wheels now? offsets and stuff? my life is not going to be the same its cool i have ur email ...bro wish u the best of luck ....
Haha yeah, I can still be reached via this screenname, so anyone please feel free to bug me about offsets and whatever questions you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post

Exactly.
For me, there is no ASPEC without Logan.
It is like when you go to Tommys and it says if you don't see the shack it isnt a real Tommy's.
Without Logan it is not Aspec.
Damn, that's like Ronald Mc Donald leaving McDonalds.

You were the best, I only wanted to buy my shit from there cause of you. If I looked, I could find the same prices or better, but I went there because you gave the best service..... the best service. I joke, you will be missed, and you treated everyone equally, and good. Let me know where you go, cause my business will follow.( unless your selling dildos or some shit I can't use. Thanks again for everything.
-Robb
Thanks haha but I dunno if I'd go that far

It was through A Spec's capabilities that I was able to sell the type of high end products that we do, and I was able to build a lot of my knowledge base through being at A Spec and absorbing the knowledge of my coworkers and industry heads, so I definitely owe it to them

Dildos for everyone!

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
pouring one for my homey, kickass job the entire time logan. you were definitely one of the most legit people in the scene!
Yeahhhh Stew!

One of my original customers on here who helped me get my start!

Also a customer who does things the RIGHT way....which is why fools be jocking brothas car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

If customers don't demand authentic parts or quality, then this industry is going to really turn sour

It's not even about being "from Japan"...I don't mind these other companies from various countries making parts...but without QUALITY CONTROL it's really becoming a free for all and I can't really say I'm a fan of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Wait, I though Logan owned Aspec and was the only person that worked there?

O'Bama messing things up already....
Haha

I wish!

Don't blame it on Obama

YES WE CAN (buy quality parts and not build a half ass 240!)
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:51 PM   #53
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
ive never met you in person but ive talk to you before and know friends that know you ,and u seem pretty cool , and gave me good deals on stuff lol , have fun what ever you do
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #54
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Could you sign my Aspec shift knob, Logan!?

Best of luck, bro.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #55
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Could you sign my Aspec shift knob, Logan!?

Best of luck, bro.
Haha if you want to devalue it sure!

LOL
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #56
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
i had no idea you were asian.... lol. us Logan's gotta stick together. i wish you the best in your future endeavors. no doubt in my mind that you will succeed in whatever you go after. thanks for helping the community so much. you will be missed.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #57
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
good luck man, i love the GT7s you sold to me so much i haven't even mounted them yet and they're all still in the box lol. your service was so exceptionally great words can't even describe. you were completely patient with a wheel noob such as myself.

i would totally sign that letter of recommendation if that actually ever happens man.

post one more crazy advertiser special for us~ please?

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #58
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
good luck with whatevers next. thanks for the great ads, advice, and bringing new stuff to this market.

i think i need a signature logan photoshop saying your gone to make it official.
irritatedmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:47 AM   #59
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
im glad i stopped by over christmas to aspec and got to meet you, your services are truly going to be missed bro.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #60
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Congrats Rogan-san!

errr... I mean ya know.
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote