Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 03-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #61
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
All PM's required! Thank you all!!

JRTLighting.com
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2008, 04:51 PM   #62
JDMslide180
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
JDMslide180 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you got PM^^^
JDMslide180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:37 PM   #63
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
ok cool, got mine all set up.

Thanks for the help.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:41 PM   #64
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
ok cool, got mine all set up.

Thanks for the help.
Great to hear that Brian! Show us some pics when you have time!!!

All PM'S replied!!! Thank you all!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #65
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

Old 04-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #66
2s4x0
Leaky Injector

2s4x0 is on the path to ruin2s4x0 is on the path to ruin
Thanks for the hid's guys!!! i love them so far!
2s4x0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #67
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2s4x0 View Post
Thanks for the hid's guys!!! i love them so far!
Great to hear that, show us some pics if you have one!! Thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-07-2008, 02:37 PM   #68
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

All PM's replied!!! All orders will be going out in 30 mins!! THanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-07-2008, 02:52 PM   #69
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Thanks for special ordering my 5000k's and the relays (got them yesterday). Everything works great.
ewuzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #70
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Great to hear that Eric, now show us some pictures!!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #71
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks for the orders again!! They will be going out today!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #72
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Just wondering if you ship for free to canada?

If not, how much for a H4 kit, 8000k shipped to

K1W-1G4.

Thanks,

-Matt
Old 04-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #73
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You got PM'D!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #74
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewuzh View Post
Thanks for special ordering my 5000k's and the relays (got them yesterday). Everything works great.
How'd the 5000ks look compared to 4300/6000?

I emailed you guys to see if it was possible to get 5000k bulbs but have yet to hear anything back... Any info if possible? (H4 single)
BlazedGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #75
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazedGlory View Post

I emailed you guys to see if it was possible to get 5000k bulbs but have yet to hear anything back... Any info if possible? (H4 single)
In my own experience (and yes, I've personally run all three temperatures),

4300K is OEM yellowish-white, it's kind of stock looking on the ground. looks great in oem hid projectors (with colorful cutoffs)

6000K is slight-bluish-white, it's too "cool" of a color on the ground and it hurts my eyes. most people get this because they like the "upgraded/bluish-white" look from the front of the car

5000K is whitish-white, it's super white on the ground, plenty of light output, and still has the "upgraded/hid" look when you look at the car from the front
ewuzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #76
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

Oh sorry BlazedGlory, you got PM'D!!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #77
wyteboichris
Zilvia Member

wyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura about
Payment sent via paypal! I ordered the 8000k H1 Kit for my 98' Kouki, I will post pictures up after they're in and installed.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #78
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyteboichris View Post
Payment sent via paypal! I ordered the 8000k H1 Kit for my 98' Kouki, I will post pictures up after they're in and installed.
Thank you!! Once the echeck is cleared your order will be sent! (usually 3-5 days in paypal)

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #79
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

All PM's replied!!! Thank you very much!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-13-2008, 03:03 AM   #80
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
Does anyone have any pictures of an E-Code H4 conversion (S13 pop-ups) with the H4 kit? Your H4 bulbs are unshielded, correct? Would it be better for me to get a D2R or D2S bulb with H4 kit (is that possible?) and get the H4 bulb adapter/shields elsewhere?
BlazedGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:31 PM   #81
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Does anyone have any pictures of an E-Code H4 conversion (S13 pop-ups) with the H4 kit? Your H4 bulbs are unshielded, correct? Would it be better for me to get a D2R or D2S bulb with H4 kit (is that possible?) and get the H4 bulb adapter/shields elsewhere?
Yes our H4 bulbs are unshielded and if you want to D2R or D2S bulb with the H4 kit we can put together a kit for you we have sold a few kits to customers who had TSX/S2000 projectors retrofits.

Thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #82
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thank you for the orders!! Keep them coming!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #83
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

There will be some delay with a few orders for us. We will be having a new batch of bulbs and ballasts coming in next week. If you haven't received your kit, please feel free to let us know!! Sorry for the delay

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-18-2008, 07:15 PM   #84
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Just wondering if you had a tracking number for me? I sent payment a while ago (150$ for sihpping to canada...).

m_berthaiume89 AT hotmail.com was my pp adress.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:43 AM   #85
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Just wondering if you had a tracking number for me? I sent payment a while ago (150$ for sihpping to canada...).

m_berthaiume89 AT hotmail.com was my pp adress.
Yes we do I just PM'D you the tracking number. Thanks!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-20-2008, 04:55 AM   #86
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
for a noob whos never messed with his lights....from 1 to 10...how hard would installation be

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #87
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
for a noob whos never messed with his lights....from 1 to 10...how hard would installation be
My first time installing an HID kit took me about an hour and a half (most of the time spent at finding a place to mount the HID ballast at a safe place, just 10 mins to hook up the HID kit itself)

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-21-2008, 09:10 PM   #88
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thank you for the new orders!!! Again the next shipment will arrive in around a week!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #89
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Got mine today, thanks!
Old 04-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #90
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Got mine today, thanks!
Great! Let us know how it looks like!

JRTLighting.com