Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 08-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
topflight14

Trader Rating: (0)
topflight14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
need help with identifying these parts

Hello , zilvia world

I'm from Fort Lauderdale, FL. I'm new to this from and new to the whole 240 sence, I recently sold my 2009 Dodge Charger SRT8 I owend for 5 years. I did a lot of work to it. I decided to sell it after getting bored with it. I wanted to save up for the new hellcat that's coming out this fall, but after thinking all day and all night I didn't want to go back on payment! Plus I just recently opened a custom shop. Paying the shop and car note didn't add up for me. Therefore I went with a 240. I always had a thing for these cars since the 1st time my brother pulled up at the house with his when I was younger. We'll here's the question I need help with, can someone help me figure out what front lip this is and what rocket panel side skirt at these. I know their carbon fiber, but who makes them? They seem custom made to me. By the way everything on my srt8 was done by me and my friend paint and etc.. I would gladly appreciate the.

Thank you

Last edited by topflight14; 08-16-2014 at 11:07 PM..
topflight14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links