Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-10-2007, 06:23 PM   #61
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
180sx hatch cover with built-in sunshade:
o.O where can i get my hands on one of those?! :d

this is rare, and for sale:

Old 07-10-2007, 07:33 PM   #62
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
got these on not long ago. super rare, made by HKS Kansai Service. real carbon kevlar rb26 spark/cam covers. they are discontinued now.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #63
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
not sure on how rare but not seen very often at all in the states. sard trigger boost controller

Last edited by projectdrifter; 07-10-2007 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: pic added
projectdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #64
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Custom Headlight Vent count?

If not then I've never seen anybody rock an actual Target Body Kit.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:37 PM   #65
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
HKS coil pack cover

lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #66
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post
here is a pic of the cluser for the hud equipped s14 I'll try to find more

My car has a HUD and it doesn't have them gayass white guages....

No idea who makes this wing.. UpGarage didn't either but if someone else has one lemme know. I also have a Stillway 0-400 shifter but no pics of it and the same headlamp duct Ray has...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #67
pReave

pReave is an unknown quantity at this point
The 1st one in Germany, maybe the 1st one in Europe

1st Tomei Manifold in Germany

is a HPI Dual Front Pipe Rare?
Old 08-29-2007, 06:51 AM   #68
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Uncut S13 Silvia key.
Possibly the last uncut one on earth.

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:59 AM   #69
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
Instant Gentlemen Exhaust, probably one of the few in the U.S.

Custom made s13.5 metal fenders welded together.

Herb
Old 08-29-2007, 12:41 PM   #70
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
work amkread 18x9 +12 fronts 18x10 +21 rears
3-piece, polished and machined
only came in 18's, only made for one year exclusively by Work for the Amkread event.

I had them on my 5spd SC300 before

Last edited by khoadogg; 08-29-2007 at 02:41 PM..
khoadogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #71
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^I'd like to see those in a clearer picture, if at all possible.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:37 PM   #72
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
never seen another set in person.....and I cant stand them. Took them off my car the second I got it

Old 08-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #73
initialrt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
initialrt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im sure there is no "place" to find this product but, i was curious as to where those of you that have/have had the Tomei silvia corner covers found them.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:52 PM   #74
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrt View Post
im sure there is no "place" to find this product but, i was curious as to where those of you that have/have had the Tomei silvia corner covers found them.
UP-Garage...hidden away.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:57 PM   #75
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Uncut S13 Silvia key.
Possibly the last uncut one on earth.

really legit..
May I ask, where did you get this?
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:12 PM   #76
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Just curious, is it still possible to get parts from up garage now that rrr is out of buisness?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:16 PM   #77
s13lover93

s13lover93 is on the path to ruins13lover93 is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to s13lover93
+1 never seen one uncut
Old 08-29-2007, 09:26 PM   #78
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkk240 View Post
really legit..
May I ask, where did you get this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13lover93 View Post
+1 never seen one uncut
I can't really say.

It's from a close personal friend, and I don't want that person to be bombarded by more people wanting one for themselves. I know for a fact that there are no more available.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:37 PM   #79
TonKpilS14
BANNED

TonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TonKpilS14
Blitz 03 Serries wheels. Discontinued and still in great shape

TonKpilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:49 PM   #80
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
IDK how rare these are, but i have never seen another one in person, or in pictures i dont think.

ARC Blow Off Valve

And i know this isnt JDM rare, but this is a one-off set of IC pipes me and my buddy made for my car.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #81
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Impul Hoshinos

and here they are on the super silhouette racecar in sizes that completely overshadow my own.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #82
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
hks hi power, 12" exhaust trip

sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:45 PM   #83
Sicknick 3030
Leaky Injector

Sicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know how rare these coilovers are but i cant find too much info on them.

Bridgestone/NPG coilovers
Sicknick 3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:57 AM   #84
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
What does that switch do? I have it on my 180sx but I don't know what it does.
heiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:00 AM   #85
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
thats a foglight switch.... i have the same
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:25 AM   #86
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
[IMG] http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...29005499s0.jpg [/IMG]

No idea who makes this wing.. UpGarage didn't either but if someone else has one lemme know.
Looks like Crux...

Looks a lil tall, but kinda close, kinda looks a lil like Border but I doubt it...

Last edited by skylindrftr; 08-30-2007 at 02:09 PM..
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:37 AM   #87
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
isnt that switch for the german lights? not the fog lights...
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #88
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Not for an S-chassis, but it's going into MY s-chassis.
Jtuned_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:32 PM   #89
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
jdm foglight deletes on my old car, it died and now i only have one.

anybody know where i can get some more?

coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:25 PM   #90
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
cant really tell what your looking for from that picture

but these?

http://www.jspec.com/s14koukfoggr.html