Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:33 PM   #2701
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darri View Post
For me the best anime ever is Naruto ! nothing compares...

Theres a naruto thread for people like you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 11:34 PM   #2702
Darri

Trader Rating: (0)
Darri is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Theres a naruto thread for people like you

ok, good to know
Old 11-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #2703
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
besides DBS. inayushiki and net juu has been the season savior for me.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:44 PM   #2704
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection

cant wait
Old 12-01-2017, 08:41 AM   #2705
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Just finished Beck last night and 10/10 its been a good couple months since I watched a show that I was looking forward to ever episode and was in it 100%. Gave me so many throw back memories of back when I used to obsess over rock and was learning guitar.

Now on my watch list is HxH, Soul Eater, Bubblegum Crisis, Spice and Wolf, and No Game No life

Anyone have a good winter anime? Im in florida and been really feel like watching something with snow and seasons like Bebop, Darker than black, Fate/stay, Haruhi Suzumiya, Earased, Your lie in April etc
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #2706
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Just finished Beck last night and 10/10 its been a good couple months since I watched a show that I was looking forward to ever episode and was in it 100%. Gave me so many throw back memories of back when I used to obsess over rock and was learning guitar.

Now on my watch list is HxH, Soul Eater, Bubblegum Crisis, Spice and Wolf, and No Game No life

Anyone have a good winter anime? Im in florida and been really feel like watching something with snow and seasons like Bebop, Darker than black, Fate/stay, Haruhi Suzumiya, Earased, Your lie in April etc
I mean, there's the 25 days of ToraDora (watch one episode of toradora a day until Christmas)
Old 12-01-2017, 06:12 PM   #2707
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

hmmmm winterish. i just watch kimi no na wa again. T_T

such good.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:34 PM   #2708
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
I saw kimi maybe last week and im still recovering. I thought I was going to have another frustrating 5 centimeters ending but it was well done. I still like a silent voice better.

Also saw Toradora last year around this time.

Maybe I'll rewatch something from the old toonami days like Eureka 7, Gundam Wing, NGE or Big 0
Old 12-05-2017, 06:17 AM   #2709
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:

It's been awhile but Wolf's Rain, I believe had a/or some winter settings.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:01 PM   #2710
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got around to watching Gintama...this is gonna take a while.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:15 PM   #2711
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

im pumped fight of the year.

ultra goku vs hulk jiren
Old 03-17-2018, 08:48 PM   #2712
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Im about to watch it in a few minutes !!!! ��������
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:48 PM   #2713
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Took forever to get to this moment
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:08 PM   #2714
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Can we take a min to talk about the anime this year so many new seasons of awesome shows. Im so hyped. Kinda hit a peak lately enjoying shows tho running out of things to watch now.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:43 PM   #2715
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Kokkoku
Grancest
Seven deadly sins s2
Yowamushi pedal
Overlord 2
My Current season line up.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:19 PM   #2716
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

I've got
Pop Team Epic
The Ancient Magus Bride
Darling in the FRANXX
Overlord II
Violet Evergarden

I've never watched seasonal anime before but im hyped I got all these this season. Kinda sucks I cant binge and finding stuff to watch in between has been tough. I mostly watch dub (sue me) but I guess its time to watch sub of pretty good gems like Made in Abyss and The Tatami Galaxy. Gonna finish up Plantes and Kenshin soon.
Old 04-28-2018, 08:19 PM   #2717
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

LLENN has got to be my fav character this season

hail the pink devil
Old 05-28-2018, 09:46 PM   #2718
DidierAubin87

DidierAubin87 is an unknown quantity at this point
I chose 2 good animes that I've read, they are Dragon Ball & Conan
DidierAubin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 11:51 AM   #2719
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Any of you guys catch the first episode of FLCL Progressive? That opening scene was dope, I'm pretty interested where they're going to take the story and the interactions between Jinyu and Haruko.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:57 PM   #2720
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Any of you guys catch the first episode of FLCL Progressive? That opening scene was dope, I'm pretty interested where they're going to take the story and the interactions between Jinyu and Haruko.
I was pleasantly surprised. I was a bit worried because Cartoon Network has been really screwing up reboots lately but I enjoyed the premier. It seems a bit more serious then the original FLCL but so far I'm into it.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #2721
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Juan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura about
so got around to binge watching through the first two seasons of Konosuba, all of Juni Taisen & currently watching the Magus Bride.

(951)708-1648 | [email protected]
Juan@Fontananissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:27 AM   #2722
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
I was pleasantly surprised. I was a bit worried because Cartoon Network has been really screwing up reboots lately but I enjoyed the premier. It seems a bit more serious then the original FLCL but so far I'm into it.
I doubt cartoon network has role in it but this is all done of adult swim backing but for a first episode I was HYPED. When Haruko popped up I was screaming haha. I wonder if Naota is gonna be in this seasons. I forgot which is a continuation and the other one later in the year is something separate.

Anyone seen new Steins Gate 0? It took me a month but I caught up on the monogatari series and it was a wild ride. Very good.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #2723
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontananissan View Post
so got around to binge watching through the first two seasons of Konosuba, all of Juni Taisen & currently watching the Magus Bride.

EXPLOOOOOOSSSIOOONNNN

Old 06-08-2018, 06:51 PM   #2724
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I doubt cartoon network has role in it but this is all done of adult swim backing but for a first episode I was HYPED. When Haruko popped up I was screaming haha. I wonder if Naota is gonna be in this seasons. I forgot which is a continuation and the other one later in the year is something separate.

Anyone seen new Steins Gate 0? It took me a month but I caught up on the monogatari series and it was a wild ride. Very good.
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS and the Williams Street production company are all more or less the same entity operating under Turner Broadcasting, which itself is a subsidiary of Time Warner. Lately Turner has been lazy about creating new original content and has been doing half assed reboots of old programs that they still hold the rights to. I figured the new FLCL would be more of the same but so far it seems like they've done a good job with it. Turner actually owns the US rights to a lot of good anime so I'm hopeful that if the FLCL reboot goes well they'll bring back some other shows as well. I would love for them to finiance another season or OVA for Black Lagoon...
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:35 PM   #2725
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah I know they are all under the same corporate umbrella but I figure its like any type of company where most dont meddle with others projects influence maybe is the right word??

I work with fedex specifically with office department and even more specific inside hotel convention locations but point is my little area has no correlation or influence within upper management between lets say Fedex Express or ground. We were the same shirts but all report to different channels.

But rant aside it seems like CN and AS are cashing in now on the older generation for all these reboots which has put out some good but bad stuff. I know FLCL was huge for Toonami and anime in the US back in the early 00s. It be amazing to see more support for a show like black lagoon or even a anime original. I mean netflix did Devilman? Toonami did IGPX way back so im HOPING there is some good original shows to come if this anime hype in the west continues. Look at all the reboots this season airing or soon to be.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:12 PM   #2726
GodOfSpeed

Trader Rating: (1)
GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
anybody seen redline the movie?
GodOfSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:20 PM   #2727
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfSpeed View Post
anybody seen redline the movie?
I did. It was interesting. Jury is still out on whether I consider it anime or not. But I did enjoy it.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:47 PM   #2728
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Demon Slayer and Black Clover, Waiting on a new season for Demon Slayer and Black Clover comes out with a new episode every Friday on CrunchyRoll. Also Magi is good but I don't think they're making a season 3.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:54 PM   #2729
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Demon Slayer is already over this Season. Black clover gets released on Tuesdays unless you are looking for a sub and not a sub?

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 06:50 PM   #2730
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Vinland Saga

Blades of the Immortal

Black Clover aka Naruto with magic

Radiant

Baruto

My Hero Academia

Mangas:

Attack on Titan

My Hero Academia

Berserk: On Hold
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote