Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 12:44 PM   #241
davies2k
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
davies2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey Adey,
I have'nt heard from you for some time.. busy with school?? anyways you have to update me on your project car or stop by the shop....

mbmbmb23~ Yes, as Adey replied we are located in S. El Monte , Ca. We have about 15 Silvia conversion in stock.

95Silvia~ YOU had to ask so Yes, we are having a Xmas deal this year with the installes and motors.. Please call me for further details.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2003, 10:43 AM   #242
Sliding_S14
Leaky Injector

Sliding_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sliding_S14
not sure if its been answerd (7pages I could have missed something) but was wondering how much a rb25det motorset would set my wallet back? hoping to pick up spring/summer and install next winter. And i know you do sr installs but what about rb's? and the length of the install/price?
Old 12-18-2003, 11:17 AM   #243
240KAT
Zilvia Addict

240KAT is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to 240KAT
Hey, my KA just seized up, so I guess I'll buy my motor a little early. Lol, you still have the full front Silvia clips for 2500? Also, where is Rowland Heights? Do you have any pics? (this might be a dumb question) but do any of the full silvia clips come with blacktops? If not, im not really that worried about the variable timing. Last time my car decided to try changing its timing on its own, all my valves went crazy like so many black women's weaves.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:03 PM   #244
doriftomunkee
BANNED

doriftomunkee is an unknown quantity at this point
I WANT ONE!

hey davies..still have any clips in stock...i would love to buy a clip from you with the panels and lights for the conversion...$2500 you said? how much shipping to orlando fl...im ready to order and i have money on hand..any pics...GIVE ME MORE INFO bro...thanks

jap
Old 01-05-2004, 02:10 PM   #245
ldjinfernol

ldjinfernol is an unknown quantity at this point
Davies i sent you an email. Im interested in possibly purchasing a motor from you because of ur terrific prices.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:49 PM   #246
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey David!

Yeah, I've been really busy with school; haven't been able to play with the car (which needs a LOT of work!) much less buy nice pretty pieces for it.... I've been focusing on maintenance and upkeep. Oh well! I'll swing by some time when I have time.

Hope the racing's going well... Take care!

OH btw I'll be swinging by some time not too long from now to pick up some 180sx rotors... if you could pick out and pull off a nice set for me some time I'd be grateful. Cheers!
-AD
Old 01-05-2004, 11:11 PM   #247
tew photy
Zilvia Member

tew photy is making a name for him/her selftew photy is making a name for him/her self
hey i was just browsing through, and i had a few questions.

are you expecting redtops in anytime soon? if so, does that come shipped with everything you need to swap, assuming i give you a down payment.

also, how much are they now, im not sure if your prices are the same as in similar posts. depending on how good the news is, i might be able to get the ball rolling on this by later this month

would there be any package deal including the motor and a LSD?

and a noob question here...on a "clip" do you get the dash, steering wheel, like a car literally cut in half? because im looking for just the motor, tranny, ecu, whatever i needed to drop into my car now. thanks for the help

Andy
Old 01-06-2004, 02:53 AM   #248
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Since I know david Doesn't come online too often, let me try to answer as best I can for him. To be sure, though, you'll have to give him a call. His number is listed somewhere earlier in this thread. (also try jdmrecycler.com, which is down as I write this, but may be up later)

Redtops:
JDMRecycler usually have a lot of motorsets/clips in stock, chances are that they have either an S13 redtop or blacktop available for you. S13 motors are all the same, the difference between red/black tops being that redtops are older. Aside from that there's absolutely no difference.
These clips/sets come with whatever you ask for, and price should vary accordingly. You can probably ask them to just ship out a motorset for you, although everyone agrees that a clip is easier since it will have a few peripherals that you may find handy come swap time.

Prices - you'll have to email/call. (not sure if he left an email address). I think each clip varies depending on condition, mileage etc. FWIW, I would expect to pay no less than $2300 - 2500 for a good working clip (not motorset - that should be very slightly cheaper). Again, I can't be sure, so get in touch with David!

As for LSD - You'd save on shipping, but as for price, I don't know what he can give you. Again, get in touch with him.

Re: clips--
Yes, clips usually come with everything forward of the A-pillars, sometimes if you get lucky, everything (almost) forward of the B-pillars. Keep in mind that sometimes there will be front end damage causing radiators etc ("peripherals) to be damaged. Usually body panels will not be useable without repair.
So - Yes, it usually comes with dash, steering wheel, ac and all.
Again, let me reiterate that you WILL need more than just motor, tranny and ecu to get the thing working in your car.

Good luck, and for more detailed answers give David a call!

-AD
Closed Thread