Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 09-14-2017, 07:02 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Volk TE37V ~ Gunmetal ~ 16X8+0 ~ 4X114.3 ~ Japan

These wheels are located in CA. I'm waiting on my brother to send me individual pictures of the wheels. If this violates any forum rules, please let me know.

Used the wheels on my last two cars in California. They're spotless. I never even dropped a lug nut on the lip. I put my car back to OEM and removed these when I stored it. They were thoroughly cleaned and stored back in the original boxes with the Rays wheel covers and tags. Valve stems/caps included. Spoke decals are perfect.

These are the only pictures I have for now. That's my car and those are the exact wheels you'd be purchasing.

$1500

Last edited by dizzariot; 10-30-2017 at 02:32 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2017, 05:50 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. I know there are some guys that are still 4luggin' it.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I thought all you fanboys were interested in 16" wheels now. Jumping down to 11" or what?
Old 09-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #4
Soto9463

Trader Rating: (2)
Soto9463 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
All the wheels you're selling are clean, wish I had the money. These are sick. GLWS
Soto9463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:05 AM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soto9463 View Post
All the wheels you're selling are clean, wish I had the money. These are sick. GLWS
Thanks, man.

If you want to PM me an offer please feel free.
Old 09-17-2017, 12:14 AM   #6
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
What tire specs are you using? Im shopping around for tires and 16's are slim pickings for sizes

Free bump for you
Old 09-17-2017, 05:04 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Shit man this was a couple years ago now. The tires are Yokohama S.Drives. I gave them to my Mom so she could use them on her Miata. I'll have to ask her soon.

Bump. Wheels look brand new.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:59 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Can't keep up with you kids.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Price is OBO. Try me. I'll probably let these go.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. PMs answered. Let's avoid the 10-message PM-tag. All the information is here we just need to settle on price lol.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:44 AM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Make me an offer. Motivated to move these!
Old 09-23-2017, 06:21 PM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Get these out of my storage!
Old 09-26-2017, 04:28 AM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Cool wheels without the wait.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. These are practically brand new. I didn't daily drive this car.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:22 AM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Thinking about just shipping these to Japan and using them on my Silvia.
Old 09-29-2017, 04:59 PM   #16
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia_brothers View Post
What tire specs are you using? Im shopping around for tires and 16's are slim pickings for sizes

Free bump for you
Look like 205/50/16 to me
Old 09-29-2017, 07:14 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
Look like 205/50/16 to me
I'm pretty sure they're not 50s. I bought them from America's Tire and I had 50s originally and they called me a few months later to say they fucked up...that they didn't warranty that size but since it was their bad I could get a new set for free.

Bump.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. They'll be coming to Japan by the end of the week.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:34 AM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still in CA. Still time to buy them.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:23 AM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still for sale in CA.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:32 AM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Price drop. Get these while you can still ride the 16" wave you fucking nutswingers.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:33 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Price lowered. Come and get them.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Go look at the SEMA coverage. Buy these and be trendy as fuck you fad-following-fuccboi.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #24
s1421
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
s1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Suprised these havent sold yet man. Both sets you selling are nice.
s1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:54 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1421 View Post
Suprised these havent sold yet man. Both sets you selling are nice.
Thanks man. I've had a grip of people shoot me offers and even settle on a price and then just disappear. No one can see anything through anymore, I guess.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:08 PM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

First name is about to go up on this list.

Bump.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:34 PM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Jcc0033: thanks for wasting my time. After a few message exchanges with little time in between I can see you know how to work the PMs. Gave you a price and you ghosted. As a new member you’re going to have a hard time. Don’t message me again.

Bump.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:17 AM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Anyone else want their name up here?
Old 11-10-2017, 04:25 PM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Cools wheels at a cool price. Don't even need to do the whole hub swap.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:22 AM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still haven't had these sent to Japan. Located in San Diego if someone wants them.