Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 01-08-2008, 10:17 PM   #1
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
JRTLighting HID Kits $135 is back!

As you can see from our last sale..
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=156948
The turn out was great.

But back by popular demand..

$135 a kit for basic colors/fitments
special colors its $150

visit: http://groupbuy.jrtlighting.com
and use Forum Code: ZILVIA135

Here is your chance Zilvia members, get your HID kit at this crazy price!!! This price won't last long!!!

We are offering any bulbs for any cars, motorbikes and trucks. (H1, H3, H4/9003, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2R, and D2S)

Available color temperature:
3000K (golden yellow)
6000k (diamond white)
8000K (crystal blue)
10000K (light aqua blue)
12000K (aqua blue)
Green
Pink
Mauve

3000K, Green, Pink, and Mauve require special order $15 extra ($150)

Payment Options:
Paypal/Credit Card

Email: [email protected]

HID conversion Kit specification:

Product technology:
KLIGHT HID kits use advanced German technology, and all the parts and accessories are imported from reputed partners, assembled with high-tech equipment. The circuitry contains CPU chip control, data tract and feedback technique, while the working status can be watched, and lamp's temperature is invariable and steady. It assures light's luminance and penetration ability, soft and bright, not glare, and can afford a nice driving view. It can make driver ride car easily in all-weather. Therefore, KLIGHT HID kits are much steadier in a longer life using, and give more safety than others.

Quality guarantee:
All the KLIGHT HID kits are complying with many international multi-testing standards. The waterproof, anti-dust, and shockproof parameters are up to DIN400500, SAE J575 and DIN40056 legal standards respectively. Consequently, it has gained recognition and reputation from customers worldwide, and its band name is becoming more and more reliant around the world.

• 3X the light output
  • 10X service life
  • Enhanced peripheral vision
  • Improved down-road illumination
  • Lighter color temperature (whiter light)
  • Lower power consumption
  • Rainproof Ballasts

Why do you buy the HID conversion kit from us?
Our kits are Plug & Play system; you do not require any wire cutting, custom fitting and stress. You just plug in each connection. The kits come with wiring harness has all the necessary connectors. No cutting or splicing of wires is required.
The Kits approved by E-MARK (e4) & CE certification and ISO-9001:2000 manufacturer.

What will be included in the package?
2 ballasts
2 HID bulbs
2 ballast holders
Warranty card and installation instruction
***And RELAYS!!! (our relays help the ballasts from dropping in voltage causing flickering and misfiring).
MOST kits you get these days don't come with that relay kit which is valued at $20 bucks. Ours comes with it.

Does the HID Kit comes with Warranty?
All HID kits comes with 1 year warranty.

Confused about what bulb type you should use??
You are check the bulb type of your car at the link below:
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

If anyone have any questions, just PM me or contact me via email.
visit: http://groupbuy.jrtlighting.com
and use Forum Code: ZILVIA135

NOTE:
Bulb size for silvia conversions:

Halogens:
Foglamps - H3c
Hi/Lo - H4

Dual Projectors:
Lowbeams - H3c
Highbeams - H3
Foglamps - H3c

Triple Projectors:
Lowbeams - H1
Highbeams - H3
Foglamps - H3c

JRTLighting.com

Last edited by JRTLighting; 04-25-2008 at 04:15 PM..
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
might pick up green for the s15 conversion would i need to hid kits for low/high beam?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #3
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
we've sold a lot of kits on here and have many
nissan customers nationwide.. thanks for your support!

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #4
elemeno
Zilvia Member

elemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to all
do you have any more pics of the Mauve?

elemeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #5
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

on our website you can find a color sample.
www.jrtlighting.com

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #6
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

if your headlights and hi beams are seperate and you want HIDS in both, yes.
but i think usually become just get the low.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #7
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
PM me a price for a 8000k H4 bi xenon kit. The ones with hids for low and high beams. shipped to 17225
Old 01-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #8
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

hey YOUNGROOKIE. i can probably do that for the same discount we offered on the regular kits. it looks like about 60 bucks off.

That makes it an even $200 shipped.
If you do want them.
I can send you a money request. Let me know what you want to do

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-09-2008, 03:06 AM   #9
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
question
i got a kit from you a LONG time ago

i was wondering if i can get another set of bulbs, the High Low h4s, in pink,
mine has hte harness wit hte plug on it, and two wires on the bulb for high beam

i want to order a set of foglamp HIDS as well, but what is the type of harness that comes with them?

and is 9004 also considered h4?
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:28 AM   #10
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
i can vouch for Klight kits, i used to have one and it was badass. plus these guys are selling them WAYYY cheaper than when i bought mine.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:33 AM   #11
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

9003 is considered is to be H4.. 9004 is its own bulb.
You wanted to order a set of bulbs only?

And then a HID kit for the foglights right??

What color foglights? I can honor the special price for the foglights
and probably give you an additional discount on the lights by themselves.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-09-2008, 03:34 AM   #12
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for the vouch, we've sold a LOT of kits on this forum.
our prices are pretty fair if not cheapest. and the quality is great..
we need more pictures of the customers cars. so if you have a picture
please feel free to post it up. i want to add some more new pix to
the gallery.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-09-2008, 04:03 AM   #13
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting View Post
9003 is considered is to be H4.. 9004 is its own bulb.
You wanted to order a set of bulbs only?

And then a HID kit for the foglights right??

What color foglights? I can honor the special price for the foglights
and probably give you an additional discount on the lights by themselves.
yeah i want headlightbulbs only, and hten fog lights

i want to go wit hthe whitest color, i have lik e78k and its tooooo blue

i have to find out what fogs my lights use though, i wont know until tomorow when they get here
Old 01-09-2008, 08:54 AM   #14
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

oh ok... so the kit itself for the fogs will be 135 since u'll probably
want 4300k(whitest color) 6000k has a very slight purple color hue in it.

and then the bulbs are gonna be like 85 bucks.. i believe they're 110 regular
but we can drop them 25 bucks since u're ordering other stuff too.. let me know

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #15
yokotas13
Post Whore!

kk
oncer i get my fogs in adn determine the bulb ill order them
Old 01-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #16
whitecomet

whitecomet has made poor choiceswhitecomet has made poor choiceswhitecomet has made poor choiceswhitecomet has made poor choiceswhitecomet has made poor choiceswhitecomet has made poor choices
Are these bulbs Minnesota state leagal? Also I have the stock 1995 Nissan 240sx SE fog lights. I know I can't change the bulb in them. I heard if I want a different color I'd have to switch out the complete fog light. I was wondering if you guys provide anything like that as well.
whitecomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:01 PM   #17
yokotas13
Post Whore!

wow....best question of the day
Old 01-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
lol

I rock these. I have 4300k in my fogs and they match my factory HID. 4300k is bright! I've bought a few of their sets for other locals and they are nice!
Touring240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #19
silvia240
Zilvia Junkie

silvia240 is an unknown quantity at this point
So how easy is it to install in my zenki? Plug and play? or some moding needed.
silvia240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #20
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So, anyone on here know the correct bulb type for stock us s14 zenki headlight low beams. The link says 9003 but I run h4's in mine. And if 9003 is considered to be H4, why are there seperate 9003 and H4 bulb types in the dropdown when you order. So which ones should I get if I want s14 zenki lowbeams?
KAs14slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #21
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
I also heard somewhere that some HID kits fitted in the stock zenki lights produce light that goes all over the place and is hard to aim so it won't blind everyone on the road. But I think they were talking about cheap ebay kits and I haven't heard any complaints on here about this kit. Anyone on here have this kit on their zenki?
KAs14slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #22
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Scattering light has to do with your headlights, not the quality of the bulb. The quality of the bulb has to do with the actual light output, color, clarity, and how well the kit is put together/how long it will last. I have a kit from these guys and they are awesome.

The stock kouki projectors have surprisingly good cut off and the color of 4300 is identical to 350Z/G35/BMW/etc headlights (I know from driving next to them and our headlight beams cross and they're exactly the same).

I've got some friends wanting HIDs, I'm going to send them your way.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #23
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the zenki should be a H4 fitment. anybody disagree??

as for color.. 4300k is what factory hids run. BECAUSE the headlight housings and lens are designed for HID, they can optimize the yellow parts for the road and the colored part for you to see when you look at it. giving it a nice look and yielding great light output.

when you shove hids into a car that's not designed for it, sometimes scattering of the lights, or not good output can occur. but some cars,
mainly projector headlight cars(like s13 triple beam, S14 Kouki) since they
have factory projectors, it seems to put out a great amount of light, looks
good and doesn't glare much.

so if you wanna do a front end conversion and want to run HIDS, like a drop in kit, i would recommend to go triple beam on S13, and kouki on a s14.

im not saying it'd be terrible with other headlights, its just that sometimes
it can glare. the bulbs are laser aligned so that the hot spot(brightest) part
is exactly where the halogen bulbs hotspot location. down to 1mm.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #24
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
i have the high beams for my s14 kouki. what do i need if i want to get low normal 4300k light setup as well? is there a way to use another harness or something and connect it to my high beam ballasts?

idkk....

help would be great.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #25
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Just got my set and put them on, quality seems good, came with harnesses and everything, just had to figure out which plugs to use/ not to use.

Now I just need to adjust my headlights.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:11 PM   #26
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

hey fusion, im not sure what you are saying. are you saying that you have HID high beams and that you want to get hid low beams?
if thats the case you would need to get another HID kit. ballasts can only be hookedup to one bulb at a time. YOU CAN ditch your hi beams and just buy
bulbs and use the old ballast. but with that in mind, you're gonna be out 90 bucks. the hid kits are on special so for 135 shipped u can get a whole system.

hey 240 trainee...
goodluck and post up pix for us =)

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #27
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

pm's all replied

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #28
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
do you have any head on shots for 6000k-10000k hids for a s14 zenki. i want to see how bright they are with oncoming traffic.
kouness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #29
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

pictures are really deceiving.. i mean depending on exposure
of the camera and the settings, it can fool you. from gathered
information ALL over the internet. HIDS typically give you 300% light
increase.. in lumens and whatever else.

So you will definatly see a lot better.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #30
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
i know that they will definatey be brighter than regular halogens. im just curious as to how bright they are becasue i dont want oncoming cars high beaming me all the time. which would you recommend if i was to use it for a dd. i was thinking the 8000k so it wont be super bright.
kouness is offline   Reply With Quote