Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #121
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
whats up memo... you going today?
What's-up dude. I'll be there most definitely, Felipe. I put on that bumper cover on my car that looks like a Bomex, so I want to show it at the meet. My car looks way low now. Laters!
Old 08-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #122
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
What's-up dude. I'll be there most definitely, Felipe. I put on that bumper cover on my car that looks like a Bomex, so I want to show it at the meet. My car looks way low now. Laters!

i want to see it...
Old 08-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #123
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I might go tonight. Depends on when I get off work.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #124
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok so i think I might go. Its my last friday here. Ima be in a 83 corolla.
Don't laugh at my exhaust. I was bored and....yea I was just bored.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #125
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
im going but not in my 240

gauge cluster problems i need help!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #126
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatda View Post
im going but not in my 240

gauge cluster problems i need help!!!
What kind of problems? I'll be In the vicinity tomorrow..
Old 08-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #127
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have a s14 gauge cluster if you want it.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #128
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
See you fuckers in a minute. bout to leave.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #129
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCsx View Post
that was a pretty fun meet lol hopefully ill drop by more often

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROLF Sig rep for you bro 1+

and I'll make it next time for sure
Old 08-23-2008, 03:16 AM   #130
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Sorry guys

My buddy is leaving for school tomorrow in St. Louis- Had to hang out with him tonight...
Old 08-23-2008, 03:46 AM   #131
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

from tonight
Old 08-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #132
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Oh shit, Tu showed up to the meet (White S13 Coupe w/ Silvia front and 5 lug)! Nice, car is still looking mint.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-23-2008, 04:41 AM   #133
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Not such a good night for me.

read the thread, help me out ASAP if you can,

thanks

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/209872-help...ead-broke.html
Old 08-23-2008, 04:47 AM   #134
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
^ damn sucks to hear dude. I don't have the parts, but I know that there are a couple s13s at the pendleton pick your part that have what you're looking for.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-23-2008, 06:48 AM   #135
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
yes please help our boy out if i had a 240 i would but i dont
Old 08-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #136
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Ahh Castro, your hood!!

Noooooo!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:53 AM   #137
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Call me Castro
Old 08-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #138
lou's40sx
BANNED

lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Oh shit, Tu showed up to the meet (White S13 Coupe w/ Silvia front and 5 lug)! Nice, car is still looking mint.

Jimmy, this is Louis, I was there too.

~~

White hatch in the far corner. Painted my wheels white.~
Old 08-23-2008, 03:16 PM   #139
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Hey MEMOS new front!

how long till he fucks it up...

Old 08-23-2008, 05:30 PM   #140
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
time for a new pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
One year ago

and now

You kids sure you wanna drift!!??
LMAO

t
Old 08-25-2008, 01:06 AM   #141
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
DAmmit. I can't believe I missed out on that. Sigh. Whenever I don't go to the spot, something cool happens. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ damn sucks to hear dude. I don't have the parts, but I know that there are a couple s13s at the pendleton pick your part that have what you're looking for.

That's cause Jimmy sold the parts to me. haha.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #142
DreamN
Post Whore!

^ yup wasabi got them lol. do you still have that grille by any chance karl? still interested, just haven't sold anything cash lately.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-25-2008, 03:30 PM   #143
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Old 08-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #144
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Not the mint hood!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #145
DreamN
Post Whore!

ouch. damn eric, you've really done a number on that poor little car.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #146
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
*edit* nevermind

Last edited by spoolandslide; 08-25-2008 at 05:14 PM..
Old 08-25-2008, 05:34 PM   #147
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

One year ago

2 months ago

and now

You kids sure you wanna drift!!??

too bad we didnt get a pic with the bumper on
Old 08-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #148
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
^ more like 2 weeks ago...haha
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #149
ericcastro
Post Whore!

I havent even pulled the bumper out of the trunk. lol

i dont even wanna know.

i should find my build thread. And put this shit on. Its like a reverse build! LOL
Old 08-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #150
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
It's not a build. It's a demolition, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Closed Thread