Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:33 PM   #61
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Keeep The Peace Carson Locals!!!!!!!

we're all homies. just come and chill.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #62
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
shiet. CPC cuh!! Wes' side piru blood! s-army....carsone cuh!!!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:37 PM   #63
s13gold
Post Whore!

s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
shiet. CPC cuh!! Wes' side piru blood! s-army....carsone cuh!!!
thats right. let em know where ur from. LOL.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:47 PM   #64
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
LOL I'm from Cerritos

Old 10-19-2007, 10:48 PM   #65
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
LOL I'm from Cerritos
yeah but u sound like an OG from Carson back in the day with the gangs ur referring to.

although this is the internet. LOL

anyways, enough about that. you coming next week for sure?
Old 10-19-2007, 11:49 PM   #66
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Yuuuup. I grew up on the border of Torrance/Carson (actually LA strip) by 228th and Vermont. Went to Caroldale elementary and was supposed to go to Stephen White then we moved to Cerritos haha

Old 10-19-2007, 11:52 PM   #67
s13gold
Post Whore!

LOL. i went to caroldale then sm white. but i stayed in Carson.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:48 AM   #68
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deucen View Post
oh god edsul you bought the white 240 from aj!
OH GOD dont let me start with you also!!! and what did he do with the car he sold it to me and bought a Subaru and like your 240 you just followed along what he bought so you know what you guys are a waste of me time, POSERs
Old 10-20-2007, 02:05 AM   #69
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yuuuup. I grew up on the border of Torrance/Carson (actually LA strip) by 228th and Vermont. Went to Caroldale elementary and was supposed to go to Stephen White then we moved to Cerritos haha
you grew up in Carson Norm? thats Crazy so you are a local
Old 10-20-2007, 07:59 AM   #70
deucen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
woohooo bump!!
deucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:11 AM   #71
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post
you grew up in Carson Norm? thats Crazy so you are a local
Haha yup. I used to kick it w/my cousin in the "Manor" hehe

Old 10-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #72
ketsup
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
ketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

msglength

Last edited by ketsup; 10-25-2007 at 02:11 AM..
ketsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:37 PM   #73
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
I might have to swing by next Wednesday if I dont have any homework
Old 10-20-2007, 02:56 PM   #74
deucen
Zilvia Member

deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
I might have to swing by next Wednesday if I dont have any homework
yea come by.. it should be pretty chill
Old 10-21-2007, 12:08 AM   #75
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

KETSUP:

first of all i never talked about you saying you where a sorry ass drifter the reason why im talking shit is because you started it at Taps with the diff im the one that told you to buy the car but along the line you decided to talk shit thinking acting like you know everything i was willing to help you out but now that i heard that your talking shit on cedric now also for NOT DRifting and having a hooked up s13 makes him a poser? what did he ever do to you and no i am not a PRO D1 driver i still have alot to learn but you do to when it comes to talking shit and putting word in my mouth sayin i said you suck at drifting i never said that when did i ever ? if you want to talk, talk in my Face at Taps enough of this posting here, man up and say it to my face i would but you where not there on Wends

but like i said stop posting about our shit here talk about it at Taps

Last edited by JdM_JunKiE; 10-21-2007 at 12:30 AM..
JdM_JunKiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:53 AM   #76
deucen
Zilvia Member

I say we just clean up this thread. Too much hate

Anyways, heres some vids of me at buttonwillow(grip driving) if anyone is bored.

holla!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:19 AM   #77
ketsup
Zilvia Member

ketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enough

msglength

Last edited by ketsup; 10-25-2007 at 02:11 AM..
Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 AM   #78
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketsup View Post
page 2

alzheimers perhaps?

ok enough of that, let's all just go to a drift event and have fun

hmmm does it say anything about DRIFTING NOOOOOOOOOO Idiot im talking about you sucking on Mechanical wise, you always look on line and and say shit like this is how you do it and that, when i all reality it could be diffrent when your doing it hands on, and dont be cocky posting up what other people say about your drifting skill if your good keep it to yourself i never said i was good i always kept it to myself and never talk shit until people start talking,and on cedric behalf you called him a poser think about at least he built his car with his own money and worked hard, and you know im a hot head so watch out on WENDS.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:06 PM   #79
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Dude.....c'mon.....this shit makes me not want to go on Wednesday ^^^^

Who really cares if someone is a poser. Everyone starts somewhere, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We should be helping each other out instead of starting shit with each other. You guys need to man up and just let that shit go.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:31 PM   #80
ketsup
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver240esex View Post
Dude.....c'mon.....this shit makes me not want to go on Wednesday ^^^^

Who really cares if someone is a poser. Everyone starts somewhere, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We should be helping each other out instead of starting shit with each other. You guys need to man up and just let that shit go.
i agree, letting it go......
Old 10-21-2007, 04:01 PM   #81
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketsup View Post
i agree, letting it go......
Old 10-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #82
deucen
Zilvia Member

I still say clean up the thread

You don't want the locals thinking we're from abu sayyaf
Old 10-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #83
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucen View Post
I still say clean up the thread

You don't want the locals thinking we're from abu sayyaf
lol romeo.

msglength.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #84
s13gold
Post Whore!

aedit.
'msglenthds
Old 10-21-2007, 07:19 PM   #85
s13gold
Post Whore!

see u guys wednesday in peace. LOL.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:49 PM   #86
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Cool. I got my car back so I'll check it out this Wed now that we allz gotz brotherly love

Old 10-22-2007, 10:30 PM   #87
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ttt

my car is peeing power steering fluid
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:21 PM   #88
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
ttt

still want me to get you the estimate?
Old 10-22-2007, 11:31 PM   #89
deucen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
ttt

Yea you messed up AJ's street! hahaha

Anyways, I can't wait to on the 10th
Old 10-23-2007, 10:19 AM   #90
s13gold
Post Whore!

whaaaaaaa Romeo is a premie now.
LOL. he's a baller with extra 10 bucks and paypal.

see u wednesday foo.