Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The day you have been waiting for. MHT Chicanes announced for production. and more.

Hey guys, the MHT Chicane wheels have finally been announced for production!
So, I need some input from you guys.
So far, they have been approved in 18x9 and 18x10 sizes.
Your choice of 4-lug or 5-lug.
Standard offsets will be 0 and +15, but you will be able to order them in whatever offset you want.

Finishes are tentatively as follows, with the possibility of some special order limited editions if there's demand for it.

Face finish: Hyper silver, hyper gold, gloss white, matte black, gunmetal/machined(Yurikaze spec)

lip finish: polished or machined.

Special editions (extra, and limited production) "Noir" (satin black face, satin black lip, orange lip stripe, orange "Noir" spoke graphic) "Blizzard" (White face, white lip, reflective silver lip stripe)

If you don't remember what Chicanes look like, then here you go:

In addition, there will also be a sister wheel to the Chicane, called the Slalom,
which will be a mesh based off the Chicane forging, so if you are wondering, then yes, it is going to have the same deep concave face, and decent lip.

Face finish: Hyper silver, hyper gold, gloss white, matte black, matte gunmetal, black/machined
lip finish: polished, machined.

Special Editions: (extra, and limited production) "SE" (matte silver face, matte silver lip, red lip stripe, red "Slalom SE" lip graphic.) "GTC" (black face, Gold chrome lip, black "Slalom GTC" lip graphic"

Construction is going to be forged centers with forged lips, so these are going to be great wheels, not anything like a Sportmax or Rota cast wheel.

In addition to the two 18" styles, there will also be two 15" styles with many of the same options.

One will be called "Manta" and will be a 15" version of the slalom.

Face finish: Silver, gold, black (standard), white, red, or black/machined (extra)
Lip finish: polished (standard) or machined (extra)
Center cap: Retro or modern
Special editions: "RS" (black center, black lip, purple lip stripe, purple lip "Manta RS" graphic)

The other will be "Aerodrome" and will be a 15" turbo style wheel.
The Aerodrome is meant to appeal to euro guys.

So, what do you guys think?
There is eventually going to be a website that you can build your custom version and order it, like you can with Puma or Nike.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Congrats, Yuri.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
sounds awesome! can't believe this didn't happen sooner,

i'd be interested in seeing the Slaloms and the manta's what sizes do you see the 15's being in?

any rough geuss in price of availiblitiy ?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
That's awesome.

Definitely wouldn't mind rocking a set.

What's the pricing going to be for something like 18x9 / 18x10?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
Congrats. Loved those wheels for a long time.
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #6
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
prices plz =]
Old 02-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #7
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Very nice wheels!
How much are they gonna be, and when will they be released?

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
There is still some development going on before pricing can be finalized.
As for the 15's, so far there is going to be 15x7 and 15x8.
The line can expand if there is the demand for it however.

As for availability, You will be able to order them exactly how you want once the site goes up, and they will be shipped directly to you, from the factory.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
lucky sob...u rocked those wheels and im pretty sure u got a lot of inquiries for em too....real quick thread jack, is jdmwheels.com still being ran under you Yuri
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #10
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Siiiiick !
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreakDrifter View Post
lucky sob...u rocked those wheels and im pretty sure u got a lot of inquiries for em too....real quick thread jack, is jdmwheels.com still being ran under you Yuri
jdmwheels.com was never run by me. My interaction with the site consisted solely of them putting up a pic of my car.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #12
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Whatever the price is on these, I will sell somebody a set of fully polished Equips for as close to that price as possible.

Awesome news Yuri.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #13
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
freakin sweet! i am also interested in pricing. and also. is it going to be web site only sales? or will i be able to get these wheels through other companies..?

i have several friends who own companies that i think would enjoy selling these wheels very much....
Old 02-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #14
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
mmm concave and lip, the best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Its about time this happened. Congrats.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #16
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
That's freakin' terrific, Yuri. I hope you're getting a percentage of every wheel sold.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #17
dub40sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dub40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
allways loved these wheels! curious about pricing on them. They are so well known I forsee them getting played out super quick but oh well. they look nice.
dub40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #18
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
congrats yuri! no 17" love tho? i want 17x9 +0 and 17x10 +0 to fill up my guards.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:36 PM   #19
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!
i'd rock em! and your s13.4
**CoUpe LOve** #3
coww-cho!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #20
dawagarage
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
super sexy. i desire these very much & eagerly anticipate their creation.
i know you dont know the exact cost but could you give us perhaps an estimate? even if its vague, i.e. XXX +/-100
also, any idea of the weights?
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #21
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
awesome! i can start saving up for wheels! woooooT

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #22
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Nice looking wheels!

Any plans to get making some 19"s?

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #23
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Dang man, that's sick. Finally a production version. I'm very very interested in these. Heck they might make me abandon my lust for TE37's.

Very interested to see the mesh version as well.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #24
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
17x8 or 17x9's Yuri

How the fuck am i gonna get full lock with a 18 with a bottomed out coil over??
lol

Congrads man.
Was this through the design school out there in Pasadena?

What about that chrome anadized look?
(Or can that be done special for a special customer?)

The only reason I wanna know pricing and Date is so I can start saving and budgeting.

(is this over on Ziptied yet? I'm sure they would love it.)
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #25
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
BTW, I say if you're going to do 17's, then do them in 17x9 and 17x10. That way I can rock a 17x10 18x10 stagger which would pretty much be the hottest thing ever. Like ever. Period. End of time. Massive explosion. You get my point.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #26
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Awesome! Great job Yuri!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #27
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

The launch is going to consist of just 15" and 18" to start with.
Once the project really gets rolling, there's the possibility of making the 15" styles in 16" and the 18" styles in 17"
Old 02-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #28
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
these wheels are pure SEX man. i would rock these shit would sell off one of the kids for them.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #29
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I. Will. buy. these.

and. give. you. a. hug.

BIG HUG!.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yuri,

This has to be one of the best things I have heard this week. I am hella stoked for you, and holy shit, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote