Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-10-2018, 09:26 AM   #2971
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Sheesh been wanting to match my maxis with a red zeros but $1200 for a bogus one is tough lol
HAHA man... Just stick to your guns... I'm selling out and purchasing something new from Bride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
same. I wasted 3 hours this past weekend looking up stuff. its going to be an expensive 2018...
I told myself no more till I get to installing a bunch of things I'm sitting on... We will see how long that will last...

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
I bet it'll go high. I get so many pm's and dm's from dudes offering me 1300+ for my red Maxis.
Yeah it's going to fetch quite a bit. I'm curious to see what it ends up at, as the condition of them doesn't seem to be reflective of the final prices.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #2972
vdubkidd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
vdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn, price on that zeros jumped up a lot. Crazy to see the maxis/zeros that have come up for sale recently that have jumped in price quickly.
vdubkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:18 PM   #2973
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice

These are super tempting for the price...

Im buying an m3 on friday, how do I justify these
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:18 PM   #2974
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
DO IT ahaha

greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:20 PM   #2975
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
DO IT ahaha

greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:42 PM   #2976
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hello Tuzzio,

Hope you are having a great day!

We do not review other person/company, just kindly letting people know our service. But if they have another and can find goods then it is also good.

We have many happy customer and would like to help anyone we can.

Yes, 50% protect us against buyer whom may change mind or is unknown to us so we are not left with item we cannot resale. But returning customers can deposit less and have better discounts.

We leave for Auto Salon today so we will respond to PM’s as best we can do so over next few days!

Regards,

Auto portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:18 PM   #2977
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Portal View Post
We are based in Osaka, Japan and have multi-year experience in Export of cars and parts.

For Yahoo Auctions we offer a commission of 15% of the final winning price with a minimum of 1,500 Yen and maximum of 30,000 Yen.

Commission drops to 10% for regular customers based upon review after a 3 month period.

50% deposit required to bid on items with the option of 100% refund if no win, or to keep the balance with us to bid on other items.
EMS, SAL, Surface options for postage available from you to choose from - all with tracking numbers provided.

We are Co, Ltd company with our JUMVEA registration here;
http://www.jumvea.or.jp/members/AutoPortal-440

So you know you're dealing with an actual business in Japan and not some bedroom cowboys with friends on the ground.

Feel free to get in touch with us to get bidding on the items you require.

Auto Portal Team,
Osaka,
Japan.

You're also located right around the corner from STACKED who do the exact smae thing as you and then some....Are you in the PA??? or the building with Autohub?
Old 01-10-2018, 04:38 PM   #2978
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Hello,

There are the many great business located on the port area here in Osaka!

Many car seller, container service, and so-on.

We are happy to be part of thriving business area.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:13 AM   #2979
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
These are super tempting for the price...

Im buying an m3 on friday, how do I justify these
https://www.ebay.com/i/172512273364?chn=ps
Old 01-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #2980
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post

Yeah it's going to fetch quite a bit. I'm curious to see what it ends up at, as the condition of them doesn't seem to be reflective of the final prices.
well i believe its actually a maxis and its at 136k right now with a day left unreal
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:51 AM   #2981
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
was more thinking https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E36-M3-...3/173030973002

or better yet, a more traditional fill and drill!
never catch me dead running conversion spacers
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #2982
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
or you could just stay away from expensive german cars? problem solved.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:52 AM   #2983
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
well i believe its actually a maxis and its at 136k right now with a day left unreal

Old 01-12-2018, 08:31 AM   #2984
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Just ordered from Croooober for the first time. So far been a good experience with good communication from them with shipping info and order processing. I believe this site is kind of like searchtempest for craigslist except it scans the inventories of various Upgarage locations. They also offer bulk shipping for large items that could be helpful.

https://www.croooober.com/en/item/7926553

Old 01-12-2018, 10:43 AM   #2985
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaddock View Post
Just ordered from Croooober for the first time. So far been a good experience with good communication from them with shipping info and order processing. I believe this site is kind of like searchtempest for craigslist except it scans the inventories of various Upgarage locations. They also offer bulk shipping for large items that could be helpful.

https://www.croooober.com/en/item/7926553

Damn, I was hoping it stayed low key lol. I ordered my ITB setup through them and the communication has been stellar. Shipping cost was actually the same as streeter but you pay with a CC so the exchange rates are better. Also, YAJ has a similiar service with worldwide shipping.

Errrrr nevermind, Croooober sucks. They ripped me off, don't even browse their site.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #2986
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah just kidding, they sent me an NRG wheel and gave my cc info away......
Old 01-12-2018, 11:05 AM   #2987
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
Errrrr nevermind, Croooober sucks. They ripped me off, don't even browse their site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaddock View Post
Yeah just kidding, they sent me an NRG wheel and gave my cc info away......
LOL. It isn't much of a secret, as with most things on the web.
There are some good parts on there but the pricing on some parts is ridiculous.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:14 AM   #2988
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

That didn't take long at all...

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h298932614

Get your credit cards ready!

Old 01-13-2018, 10:25 AM   #2989
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Hahaha we were pleasantly surprised when we saw those auctions back to back.
Ready to see this one hit ovrr 150k lol
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:58 PM   #2990
Rambo slice
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Rambo slice is on the path to ruinRambo slice is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Who's got the cheddar...

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e241669934
Rambo slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:59 PM   #2991
Rambo slice
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Rambo slice is on the path to ruinRambo slice is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
double post
Rambo slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:10 AM   #2992
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Hahaha we were pleasantly surprised when we saw those auctions back to back.
Ready to see this one hit ovrr 150k lol
Mine is worth 3 million dollars!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:08 AM   #2993
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Mine is worth 3 million dollars!
Yo real talk maybe we should join the seat sale bandwagon.
Check this shit out courtesy of RB25_GUY:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m236747355

Back to back to back. Prices are insane lol might have to cash out.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:46 AM   #2994
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I thought about cashing out a few times. There can't be that many of these seats still available, unless an owner decides to get rid of theirs. Im sure these seats will continue to rise in "market value" 160k for that black one and 200k for that red one and both still being in japan is astonishing. That's the most I seen these seats sell for on there.

Us Zilvians and everyone we told about yja are to blame for why we cant get anything for a good deal on the site anymore!

I sold one about 4 to 5 years ago in black for a hefty amount. I bet a black one in the states can rake in about 1500 and a red one about 2k if you post it in the right place to the right demographic.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:10 AM   #2995
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Anybody see the silver 19" LMGT4s for $5k? A lot of the Japanese dudes I follow are posting IG stories about it and making fun of it hahaha.

Those centerlock LMGT4s have been up for a long ass time. There was a set of white (regular) ones up for a while too. Wonder if someone nutted up and paid the inflated price. Glad I got silver/bronze when I fucking could. Hard for me to keep up.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:22 AM   #2996
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Scored another pair of KS05Rs in 17x9 +20 now i can run them all around im glad nobody bids on these wheels lol

Old 01-22-2018, 09:39 AM   #2997
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Scored another pair of KS05Rs in 17x9 +20 now i can run them all around im glad nobody bids on these wheels lol

I know the heritage, but the wheels just look like stang wheels.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:16 AM   #2998
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I know the heritage, but the wheels just look like stang wheels.
damn now that you mention it they do look alike

but in all seriousness they are really light for the sizing and they look amazing to me. so win win.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:15 PM   #2999
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

So you're the one.... had these bookmarked ((

I've seen lots of 9j +20 sets as of late tho so that's good. Still best wheels ever.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #3000
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
So you're the one.... had these bookmarked ((

I've seen lots of 9j +20 sets as of late tho so that's good. Still best wheels ever.
Sorry BB, there has been a few around. there is a 9+35 pair with tires for 25k or something like that I mean, you know, both sets you get dibs first when I'm ready to sell.