Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 12:04 PM   #1081
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Haha, luckily I have never even heard him speak in person. I didn't know what he looked like until someone emailed me that picture.
I have friends who find him to be a cool dude, and that's the only time i've ever spoken to him. He just rubbed me the wrong way I guess.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2014, 12:06 PM   #1082
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Dude posted this in the wrong thread

that fucking shopping kart wing... christ. this thing is a street sweeper, not a performance car by any stretch of imagination
Old 08-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #1083
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
sickest S13 built to date!
it breathes the essence of Japanes drifting culture.The owner is pretty cool and actually drives it at events.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:10 PM   #1084
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^Definitely not my cup of tea, I do believe that he actually does drive it hard though. Can't decide what I hate more, hard parking or the missile crisis.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:14 PM   #1085
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
can someone screenshot this entire ad and paste it in here? Im on my phone and don't want it to get deleted from CL for being so stupid.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4607454687.html

that is a big part of what's wrong with drifting.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:22 PM   #1086
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
^Definitely not my cup of tea, I do believe that he actually does drive it hard though. Can't decide what I hate more, hard parking or the missile crisis.
Yeah he drives the shit out of it, even after the magazine shoots and stuff.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #1087
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
At either rate, I got into drifting because i had an incredible opportunity that had opened for me. I wanted to get into motorsport, and it just so happened that D-Up! was doing an event at MMC, which was 40 min from my house! Couldn't pass it up.
don't lie, we all know you saw "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" in 2006 and then in '07 you prayed to the god of Bomex and hoped your speed over your rival, then you became the fastest tofu delivery driver in your prefecture.

remember, its not how you stand by your car, its how many different colors your body panels are and what is hanging from your tow hook.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #1088
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
don't lie, we all know you saw "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" in 2006 and then in '07 you prayed to the god of Bomex and hoped your speed over your rival, before you became the fastest tofu delivery driver in your prefecture.
hahaha oh man, you totally got me figured out
Old 08-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #1089
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
No need to explain yourself man. I've seen you drive.
I'm shocked Montecello actually let drifting in. I only wish I had not missed that event.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:46 PM   #1090
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection

"Parking at the dentist via ebrake, much bored. #nissan #240sx #s14 #sr20"

fuckin ricers

now that these rocket bunny spoilers have been knocked off, they have found their way onto countless shit piles across the world.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #1091
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
can someone screenshot this entire ad and paste it in here? Im on my phone and don't want it to get deleted from CL for being so stupid.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4607454687.html

that is a big part of what's wrong with drifting.
"kenwood speakers"

i hate when people think a sound system makes the car worth more.

-Take your shit speakers out and radio
Old 08-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #1092
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Vogt gets to me too. Met him once, asked me if I drifted my first 240.

Asked him "Why the fuck else would i want to ride around in such a cheap piece of tin? Cause I like it?"

He replied: "Fanboys are getting into it now."

To which I scoffed replied: I been drifting since 2009, I had that caged silver e30 running pro-am at Monticello

He replied: Oh well bmw's are a bag of dicks

-_____-

Sounds like typical Ziptied talk.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #1093
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
"You're doing it wrong." - A thread to ridicule turrible, just turrible ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post
"kenwood speakers"

i hate when people think a sound system makes the car worth more.

-Take your shit speakers out and radio

Disagree.

Obviously what it is matters, but no reason he should not list them if he has them. Most stock cars have horrific sound systems. If the guy has a nice deck and speakers that's a plus, unless he thinks it's worth 30-100% of what he paid for it.

Example: I have a rare JDM minidisc deck, Rockford speakers and tweeters and a pioneer amp and sub. Assuming they would be sold with the car, I'd expect a premium.

(More likely I'd keep them and put some OEM/Boss garbage in that shit - fuck the next schmuck)

Last edited by Corbic; 08-07-2014 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: fix
Old 08-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #1094
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have friends who find him to be a cool dude, and that's the only time i've ever spoken to him. He just rubbed me the wrong way I guess.
Everyone keeps trying to tell me he is a cool guy in person. But I feel like who you really are comes out on the internet to a degree so...I'll pass. I have too many friends already and I need to make cap space.

Only need two friends and a dog.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #1095
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Everyone keeps trying to tell me he is a cool guy in person. But I feel like who you really are comes out on the internet to a degree so...I'll pass. I have too many friends already and I need to make cap space.

Ditto. PM'd
Old 08-07-2014, 02:02 PM   #1096
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
. But I feel like who you really are comes out on the internet to a degree so....
Yessir, some people alow the repressed asshole to show because they think they are safe behind the screen...but that's really who they are...
Old 08-07-2014, 03:31 PM   #1097
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
Yessir, some people alow the repressed asshole to show because they think they are safe behind the screen...but that's really who they are...
no need to allude like a female

i could have told you myself that i'm an asshole, in person or on the internet

thanks for the compliment though...
Old 08-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #1098
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
There are lots of people trying way too hard in this very thread.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #1099
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Maybe you should be Obee-One, lol.

I agree and disagree however. People wear different hats all the time. Everyone of us act different around our friends, coworker, strangers, family etc.

For some, those versions of our sleeves slip into the different circles easier than others. Around car guys in person I tend to be polite, because that's how I am around strangers. It's nothing about self esteem or "bro-status", I just act and expect people to act polite in public.

The internetz are the internetz. People should take this serious and should remember that while everyone acts at a lower standard, your also being held to a higher standard. Hence the concept of "pointed kneed girls".
Old 08-07-2014, 03:56 PM   #1100
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post
There are lots of people trying way too hard in this very thread.

Those posting or those being posted? Lol
Old 08-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #1101
Bushido
Post Whore!

wow... just wow.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #1102
Bushido
Post Whore!

yeezus.. my eyes.

Old 08-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #1103
Bushido
Post Whore!

@chinhairdontcare_s12

"drift car problems #showercap #boso #style #exhaust #ifixedit #niggerriged #s12"
Old 08-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #1104
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
yeezus.. my eyes.
If this was one of those ink blots at a shrink the first word out of my mouth would be cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

Uhhh no this does not belong here.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:14 PM   #1105
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
If this was one of those ink blots at a shrink the first word out of my mouth would be cancer.

Rorschach test

Aborted fetus came to mind first
Old 08-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #1106
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Courtesy of Facebook:

Quote:
Anyone have a set of 2 coilovers or one godspeed coilover for an 89 240sx? Mine broke in half yesterday.

Quote:
Got it all painted and shit. What yall think?
Old 08-07-2014, 09:47 PM   #1107
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hahahahaha, yes! Please more!!!! Im even thinking of joining that FB group now xD
Please, all of you who are members of that baller group already, keep them coming!!
Old 08-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #1108
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Old 08-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #1109
Bushido
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
hahahahaha, yes! Please more!!!! Im even thinking of joining that FB group now xD Please keep them coming!!

here you go man, knock yourself out:

http://iconosquare.com/tag/240sx/

http://iconosquare.com/tag/ratchet40gang/
Old 08-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #1110
l adam l
Zilvia Member

l adam l is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

that fucking shopping kart wing... christ. this thing is a street sweeper, not a performance car by any stretch of imagination
this is the correct thread for this...fenders don't line up, hood isn't flush, side skirts sagging, big stupid wing, unnecessary camber, what's good about this pos? look at the grill an those mirrors. So much fiberglass.

forgot to mention the pop rivets, headlights don't line up. All this wrong with it and he paints it? Guess I shouldn't bother doing proper body work to my s14 before I paint it.
Closed Thread