Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #1
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The "Identify this" thread

This will be the last thread of What is this, that, who makes, blah blah blah.

If you do not know what a body part(Kit) name is or who makes what rare part, post it HERE!

Rules for posting:

Post a Picture of the part you want identified. No pic = no post I dont care how well you describe it, just post a damn picture for you and everyone that is trying to help you.

Whoever is responding to a question, please reply with the answer. Once the answer has been posted no further discussion is allowed.

Be nice, I dont want to see any bashing, ok maybe a little. Try and be respectful no matter how much shit they give you, just say thanks and move on.

More rules will be added as this developes.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2006, 02:37 PM   #2
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote the poster in you reply too. Don't need a bunch of replies all clustered for like 3 items.

Try to edit your post and add the final verdict in Bold of what the Item turns out to be. Helps people searching.

There is no need to bump your questions. Bumps will be deleted. You may face repercussions if you do this. People that follow the thread will see your question as the subscription will take them to the first unread post. If you question isn't answered then people don't know. Search more then and post when you find the results.

You can use Google or Bing's Reverse Image Search to see where the picture you found is also hosted. Usally you will find a site with a write up of what you are looking at.
https://support.google.com/websearch.../1325808?hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t99BfDnBZcI
Old 10-04-2006, 04:45 PM   #3
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Sounds like a deal This should help out for those empty heads... hahaha :thumbsup:
Old 10-04-2006, 06:25 PM   #4
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
um identify this... wait its a great thread, good idea bro +1
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #5
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What kind of cat is this?

Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #6
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Shouldnt this be sticked? So no one will ever say "ohh I didnt see this thread or see it in my search" Kinda like how the "what wheel spec do you have" should be sticked as well.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:05 AM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
Guyz, Dis Body Kit iz hot y0

wut iz it?
Did you think this was funny?
No one else did either, that is why I deleted it

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:11 AM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
And to build on the rules:
Post a request without a picture, your post WILL be deleted.
To people ANSWERING requests, as was mentioned, QUOTE that user, then EVERYONE else refrain from responding once the correct answer has been reached.
I will merge "identify this" requests into this thread for the intial little while, then I will begin straight up locking them.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:10 AM   #9
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
test

does zilvia know what kit this is

chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:52 AM   #10
S14Swap240sx
Leaky Injector

S14Swap240sx is a well-known jackass
what rear bumper is this?

saw it on another thread, is the the jdm 9798 rear bumper with the optional sidepieces?
S14Swap240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:12 PM   #11
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Swap240sx

saw it on another thread, is the the jdm 9798 rear bumper with the optional sidepieces?
You are correct. It is the S14 JDM Kouki Rear bumper + valences. I only know because I know the previous owner of that pictured car.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:02 PM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Thank god for this thread.

The chat section was filled with "Does anyone know what this ______ is" posts.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:29 PM   #13
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
Need Help Please !!!!!

I need the name of these enkei's if anyone knows what they are called help a zilvian out thanxss
Old 10-09-2006, 08:27 PM   #14
dannyboi
Zilvia Member

dannyboi is making a name for him/her selfdannyboi is making a name for him/her self
http://rcweb.net/forums/attachment.p...1&d=1138523370

These wheels are extra hot sauce... tell me what they are. You dont even have to tell me the exact brand/model... tell me more wheels like these.

FYI: I dont think they are Carlsson

EDIT: WTF, i cant post it as an image, only a link.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:37 PM   #15
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
^ becouse its an attachment located somewhere else...

1.eww
2.honda
3.wanna-be- euro/vip/hot
4.eww

does look like that brand tho..

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1916_149862380
Old 10-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #16
dannyboi
Zilvia Member

dannyboi is making a name for him/her selfdannyboi is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
^ becouse its an attachment located somewhere else...

1.eww
2.honda
3.wanna-be- euro/vip/hot
4.eww

does look like that brand tho..

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1916_149862380
to each his own (I think its hot)

but i still dont think its carlsson (different centerpiece, and the carlsson has 4 stud thingies between each spoke)
Old 10-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #17
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

yah, Im sure it would make a nice daily,

some weird non europe "euro" brand is my best guess... Maybe a knock off?
Old 10-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #18
dannyboi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
yah, Im sure it would make a nice daily,

some weird non europe "euro" brand is my best guess... Maybe a knock off?
nevermind... I found out: Spirits Sagest wheels (Japanese company that makes Euro style wheels)
Old 10-12-2006, 05:29 PM   #19
steelbreeze
Leaky Injector

steelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to steelbreeze
ive looked all over google for hours, i cant identify these rims.

this sil-80 was just imported from japan.

The fronts are both 4 and 5 bolt patterns, 17x9's all around.

The rears on the center cap on the rears says ELBE, nothing appears on google when i search.

anyway here are some pics:

Last edited by steelbreeze; 10-12-2006 at 09:09 PM..
steelbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:28 PM   #20
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
i think thoes are called "generic mesh"

also i call wicked bs on thoes being 18s
Old 10-12-2006, 08:11 PM   #21
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
those look like revax?
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 09:08 PM   #22
steelbreeze
Leaky Injector

steelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to steelbreeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
i think thoes are called "generic mesh"

also i call wicked bs on thoes being 18s
they're 17s, i made a weee typo

they both look like knock off works to me. Whats the estimated value you would give these rims, seeing as they are a mix and match, plus one rim has a decent dent in it.
steelbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 05:54 PM   #23
rancid240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (72)
rancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
Trying to find out the model..says RSII but the only BBS RSII I can find look much different. Tried BBS website and wheelspec. Just want to know if they are forged, if the lips are anodized, and if they are worth two and a half shiz.

rancid240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #24
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
what wheels are these? all i know is that they are sparco wheels

where can i find them? are these 4 or 5 lug?
Old 10-21-2006, 08:58 PM   #25
enen11
Zilvia Member

enen11 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry for stealing this pic from pic thread. but anyboyd know exact manufacturer of the front. i got the same bumper (imported from jp) and trying to sell it now.

enen11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 09:11 PM   #26
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ looks like a origin stream bumper
Old 10-22-2006, 12:02 AM   #27
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
It aint that front bumper. front blinkers are different. Looks like the bumper Yuri has on his hatch.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 12:18 AM   #28
trybal
Zilvia Junkie

trybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to trybal
gp sports g-sonic i believe..
trybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 12:57 AM   #29
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by civilized_drifter
what wheels are these? all i know is that they are sparco wheels

where can i find them? are these 4 or 5 lug?
racing sparco NT

they are old balls so only gonna be available used

5 lug

that bumper, id guess it is just some generic knockfoff japanese bumper

its not g sonic, not aero palace, not aeromaster

you could call it an aero palace bumper and nobody would know the difference
Old 10-23-2006, 11:08 AM   #30
enen11
Zilvia Member

enen11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trybal
gp sports g-sonic i believe..
no the bottom lip is straight. whereas the g-sonic curves in or upward towards the middle vent
enen11 is offline   Reply With Quote