Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-08-2018, 07:30 AM   #61
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Damnit Mel. I've been going to Milwaukee for flights for a few months now and keep thinking I know someone there but can't place who. Now I remember. If you wanna come hang out tonight about midnight, I'll be flying in... lol
Let me know the next time. Well go grab some wings or something. I’d Pm you my number buuuuuut you can’t receive PMs.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:55 AM   #62
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Should this thread have been a poll?
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #63
SharkMan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (28)
SharkMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
Kinda rough visiting when parts cost so much now, gandadors $600, bricks $700, r33 wheels $1200 etc...
True that, but I still show love to zilvia

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Front hugs or from behind hugs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan240 View Post
The Black Star Ninja is my real father...
SharkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 04:57 PM   #64
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I do,

This place is still full of old wisdom but you just gotta use that search bar to find it.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:38 AM   #65
crest

Trader Rating: (0)
crest is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Am afraid that someday, forums are gonna be a thing of the past. Someone needs to create a website on a website builder like on hpage.com for example, to compile all the goodies here in case it goes down someday (which I hope will not). I mean, just this year, 2 of my OG forums are now non existent anymore. Whole forums including archives gone without warning!
crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:19 AM   #66
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crest View Post
Am afraid that someday, forums are gonna be a thing of the past. Someone needs to create a website on a website builder like on hpage.com for example, to compile all the goodies here in case it goes down someday (which I hope will not). I mean, just this year, 2 of my OG forums are now non existent anymore. Whole forums including archives gone without warning!
Shit man, NICO got hit bad earlier this year. All their FSMs... GONE!
Old 10-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #67
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
I am here sometimes still, however I have been away and dealing with some stuff.

I have a ton of notifications, probably should check them lol.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:51 AM   #68
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Damnit Mel. I've been going to Milwaukee for flights for a few months now and keep thinking I know someone there but can't place who. Now I remember. If you wanna come hang out tonight about midnight, I'll be flying in... lol
I still come here like every other day and still building the S13..... but I miss the times when ^^ this guy posted like everyday, with ZilviaGirl (forget the name) frequent. Those were the glory days
Old 10-21-2018, 12:15 AM   #69
sXe240

sXe240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Doesn't seem like the site is active as much anymore. But hopefully I can find some fellow 240 guys in NJ

Last edited by sXe240; 10-21-2018 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: typo
sXe240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #70
lgsr20swap
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
lgsr20swap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I think the Facebook sites has cleaned up this forum site of all the stupid repetitive questions. Cause there are some stupid questions asked on facebook that if those sites did t exist they would end up here. So keep them there and the purest here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lgsr20swap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 08:08 PM   #71
A54
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (40)
A54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
I have been on here since i got the Zilvia referral info on a card from Adam at Super Autobacs. Zilvia is still good!

A54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 06:18 AM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by A54 View Post
I have been on here since i got the Zilvia referral info on a card from Adam at Super Autobacs. Zilvia is still good!

That’s pretty dope.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #73
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Its been a minute for sure. I miss the good days...

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:57 AM   #74
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
ya'll are hilarious. zilvia is alive and well compared to other Japanese car forums.

every single lexus forum is dead and the people that do post create an account, post a thread in the wrong section, and never come back to check it or follow up with what they were gonna do. which is why im on here more than lexus forums. Ive never even owned a Nissan. ya'll are spoiled and id venture to say most don't even realize it.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:01 AM   #75
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
In here every single fucking day. A couple other forums as well. Just cant get used to social media when it comes to stuff like this. I just love this format. As much as it has died out, it's still pretty active for a car forum. I'll be here until its last day.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #76
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
I still come here like every other day and still building the S13..... but I miss the times when ^^ this guy posted like everyday, with ZilviaGirl (forget the name) frequent. Those were the glory days
S13SilviaGirl. Her coupe is gone. My fastback is gone. We still have a kouki S14 that we'll one day resurrect. It's been in mothballs for 10y now.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:43 PM   #77
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Why are the mods sleeping now these days? Alot of threads wouldnt be allowed that are in rotation. MZGA
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:47 PM   #78
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=661407

Here to make sure fucktard millennials like this guy don’t ruin Zilvia

To the comment above me, for real where the fuck are the mods. This idiot doesn’t even have post count and is basically putting a vague ass WTB in the FS thread.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:14 PM   #79
Cheezit0417

Cheezit0417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here waiting for facebookpocalypse to take place 😹
Cheezit0417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:52 AM   #80
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
Its been a minute for sure. I miss the good days...
I miss being able to buy clean 240’s from good guys.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:36 AM   #81
Sr20SilviaS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Sr20SilviaS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I miss the tight nit S-chassis communities where everyone tried to help each other out. Now i just leave my car in a cave and stare it all day and talk to no one from the new crowds.
Old 11-13-2018, 02:05 PM   #82
wanadrift

wanadrift is an unknown quantity at this point
I check this site often but very rarely log in or post. I should be more active.
wanadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:28 PM   #83
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20SilviaS13 View Post
I miss the tight nit S-chassis communities where everyone tried to help each other out. Now i just leave my car in a cave and stare it all day and talk to no one from the new crowds.
you guys must live in caves. still plenty of great people around the s chassis community (although clean cars are somewhat hard to come by). if your only engagement is through social media then yeah, shit looks pretty bleak. in reality, there are a ton of people who have stuck it out, stayed involved, and are still doing cool things, having fun, and helping others.
Old 11-13-2018, 05:50 PM   #84
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
you guys must live in caves. still plenty of great people around the s chassis community (although clean cars are somewhat hard to come by). if your only engagement is through social media then yeah, shit looks pretty bleak. in reality, there are a ton of people who have stuck it out, stayed involved, and are still doing cool things, having fun, and helping others.
It’s always different in Cali. The last time I went to a 240 centric event was about 5-6 years ago (and I just brought my friends stock 30k mile S14 to show it off) I felt like I was seriously the old man in the room errrr park.

Damn kids. Lol
Old 11-13-2018, 08:05 PM   #85
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
It’s always different in Cali. The last time I went to a 240 centric event was about 5-6 years ago (and I just brought my friends stock 30k mile S14 to show it off) I felt like I was seriously the old man in the room errrr park.

Damn kids. Lol
no way, there are a ton of great people in your neck of the woods, albeit most of them are in chicago, but that's close enough haha just gotta go to the right events and meet the right people i guess. sometimes easier said than done, but i can't think of a single event i've been to in the last 5 years (all over the country, not just CA) where people weren't welcoming, friendly, and willing to loan a jack, socket, or tierod without hesitation.

but i know that old man in the room feeling too. any time i go to a meet these days it's hard not to sit there and cringe at the state of some of the 240's
Old 11-15-2018, 12:41 PM   #86
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's Facebook
Old 11-15-2018, 12:47 PM   #87
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephin510 View Post
What's Facebook
Societal cancer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:05 PM   #88
S13E
Zilvia Member

S13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enough
zilvia

eeeh, i stop by every now and then. My 240 was stolen back in 2008, never thought I'd get one again... but I did earlier this year.
S13E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:27 PM   #89
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Was the site down for everyone today or was it just for me? Please dont do that again, zilvia, it scared the shit out of me
Old 02-06-2019, 06:54 PM   #90
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Was the site down for everyone today or was it just for me? Please dont do that again, zilvia, it scared the shit out of me
Seemed like it was.