Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-22-2017, 12:37 AM   #61
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
good to see other people enjoying this thread too... now i dont need to break out the "smack a bitch" hammer!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2017, 05:00 AM   #62
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:37 AM   #63
lgsr20swap
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
lgsr20swap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This thread is awesome. Keep them coming. I love seen other than drift cars all the time specially how it was done back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lgsr20swap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:44 AM   #64
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
^Thanks man you can always upload as well.

Notice the passenger mirror on the 2nd pic
Old 04-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #65
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 04-22-2017, 11:25 AM   #66
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #67
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #68
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I got to see some JGTC cars live back in '04 when they came to Fontana if I'm not mistaken.

It was called GT Live if I remember correctly. The sound of those car was amazing, I remember the JGTC RX-7 sounded like a huge "crack!" when it shifted, I stopped in the pits and saw the Benihana Viper being tested as well. They had it on a lift and were just revving the shit out of it, so sick I'll never forget that sound. I have a video on my old computer I'll try to load it up.

*corrected to 2004- damn I'm getting old lol
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:07 PM   #69
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
I got to see some JGTC cars live back in '04 when they came to Fontana if I'm not mistaken.

It was called GT Live if I remember correctly. The sound of those car was amazing, I remember the JGTC RX-7 sounded like a huge "crack!" when it shifted, I stopped in the pits and saw the Benihana Viper being tested as well. They had it on a lift and were just revving the shit out of it, so sick I'll never forget that sound. I have a video on my old computer I'll try to load it up.

*corrected to 2004- damn I'm getting old lol
That sounds like a great story, I'll be looking forward to seeing the clip. Was the rx7 one of your favorites running the track that day?
Old 04-22-2017, 09:10 PM   #70
dwnshft2drft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Nissan JGTC track aero thread

Wide body and dint know they're longer too.
dwnshft2drft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:49 PM   #71
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^^great photos; thank you for your contributions

Old 04-23-2017, 11:23 AM   #72
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self

Old 04-23-2017, 11:38 AM   #73
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-23-2017, 05:54 PM   #74
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

Wide body and dint know they're longer too.
Fun fact nissan started using the VQ30DET in these R34s in favor of the RB because weight distribution and how far back and lower they can put the motors for a better center of gravity. They purposely made the nose shorter and the fenders and hood longer for aero dynamic reason why it looks like this.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 06:32 PM   #75
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post

Not real gt but worth acknowledging; an exception
what is this?
Old 04-23-2017, 09:02 PM   #76
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Looks like a Z32
Old 04-24-2017, 04:56 PM   #77
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-24-2017, 05:12 PM   #78
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
^are these screenshots of Gran Turismo 2? lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:24 PM   #79
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #80
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Need more underhood and undercar shots
Old 04-24-2017, 06:32 PM   #81
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^help me look for some then. Im pretty sure the front is double wishbone now

JGTC S14 has double wishbone in the rear according to these stats..
Old 04-25-2017, 05:51 AM   #82
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Old 04-25-2017, 09:15 AM   #83
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

From a pretty interesting article here http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/08/...f-both-worlds/
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 09:16 AM   #84
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
Looks like a Z32

Old 04-25-2017, 09:18 AM   #85
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post

From a pretty interesting article here http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/08/...f-both-worlds/
Nice thanks for the link
Old 04-25-2017, 09:55 AM   #86
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
^are these screenshots of Gran Turismo 2? lol

probably. But I guess 8bit screenshots of JGTC cars are better than just about everything else.

Also
Old 04-25-2017, 10:03 AM   #87
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
That time they came to Fontana.

tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #88
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post

Also
Look at that you finally posted a gt photo; not real cars but it will suffice. An improvment to those rocket bunny flare street cars you posted earlier

Rx7 Re Amemiya & Xanavi s14. My favorite aero kits; I can never find them together
Old 04-25-2017, 03:11 PM   #89
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
Look at that you finally posted a gt photo; not real cars but it will suffice. An improvment to those rocket bunny flare street cars you posted earlier
In my defense, the first post said track inspiration (right at the bottom). Then, you mentioned wishing people would build things in that fashion. So...VIOLA.

Old 04-25-2017, 03:21 PM   #90
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
In my defense, the first post said track inspiration (right at the bottom). Then, you mentioned wishing people would build things in that fashion. So...VIOLA.

I'll allow it, but theres already a enlarged version of that RSR S14 on page 1; I love that car I started out with RSR lowering springs and adjustable shocks when I first got my S14.