Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 11-17-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori V2 Hatchback Valances coming Black Friday! Click thread for bigger pics...

Hi all, just want to let you know that the DorkiDori V2 Hatchback Valances are finally wrapped up and will be available for purchase starting on Black Friday! These match the S13 V2 Sideskirts perfectly and fitment is spot on (after about 12 hours of repair work done to the originals). And YES there will be an S13 Coupe version available very soon as well!

Also, I will be releasing the S13 V3 sideskirts very shortly! They went to molding this morning (11-17-14) and will be available within the next 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. The V3 skirts will be OEM S13 Kouki replicas. Once those are completed, I will be starting the V3 rear valances which will match the Kouki skirts for BOTH the Coupe and Hatch... they will be an original design. And just for shits n giggles, I will be producing a modified version of the V3 skirts next year as my V4 skirts... they will be a more aggressive design that will look a bit like my V2 skirts (OEM 180sx zenki/chuki skirts)

Anywho, I look forward to producing these for you guys very soon

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection

Old 11-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #3
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
With all the respect that I have for you man, I was waiting for rear valances from you and expected something better than just copy of somebody else's mediocre attempt at making these for hatch.
Sorry but these don't "match the S13 V2 Sideskirts perfectly", although close and maybe good enough for someone to cover rust holes these are far from perfect.
Please try again, I believe in you!
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:18 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

well judging from your above words, i dont think you realize that these were actually one of the most sought after set of valances that have been produced for the hatch. these are replicas of a really old JDM brand called West Yokohama. they havent been available since 03/04 era and ive had a lot of positive feedback from the people who have seen them prior to me posting here.

and regardless of your accusations, west yokohama made these to work specifically for the OEM zenki/chuki skirts as well as more aggressive sideskirts.

sorry to disappoint you, but i know a lot of folks will gladly welcome the return of these valances since MOST people have no idea who made them in the past and have spent a lot of time trying to hunt them down. also, i made quite a bit of modification over the original pieces to make them fit MUCH better! these ARE NOT the booeys13 clones that some kids out in mexicali replicated and then adapted to fit the hatchback either.

Old 11-17-2014, 05:37 PM   #5
cured13
Zilvia Addict

cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Again - don't feel bad, these might been "the most sought after set of valances that have been produced for the hatch" just because there was no better affordable option for Chuki owners.

These for sure will help clean up some ill looking hatches around but cannot call them PERFECT.

Just look at the back end of Chuki sideskirt and these valances again and you will agree with me.

Little more effort with these will really put you on the map man.
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #6
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

cant make everyone happy... they look awesome to me personally. but its because i spent 12 hours fitting them and reshaping them so they match correctly. no more effort is going into these because the molds are done and paid for. so what you see is what ive got, sorry to disappoint boss, but im really not (sorry)... im proud to present something that i really worked my ass off on to make better than the original.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:14 PM   #7
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
Again - don't feel bad, these might been "the most sought after set of valances that have been produced for the hatch" just because there was no better affordable option for Chuki owners.

These for sure will help clean up some ill looking hatches around but cannot call them PERFECT.

Just look at the back end of Chuki sideskirt and these valances again and you will agree with me.

Little more effort with these will really put you on the map man.
If you don't like what the man is selling move the fuck along , everything he makes fits like a glove , me aswell as a few friends have picked up many items ( shirts-sideskirts) I've never been disapointed in anything I've received from him .
Old 11-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #8
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
These look awesome! Now I can't decide whether to snag these or the kouki style over the winter!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:42 PM   #9
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
These look awesome! Now I can't decide whether to snag these or the kouki style over the winter!
BOTH! lol

i change aero on my car now like i change shoes hahahahha.

Old 11-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #10
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
BOTH! lol

i change aero on my car now like i change shoes hahahahha.
Hah! You have a PM good sir.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #11
my92-240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
my92-240sx is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How much will these be? And why is there a $80 diffrence between coupe v1 and hatch v1 valances?
Old 11-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my92-240sx View Post
How much will these be? And why is there a $80 diffrence between coupe v1 and hatch v1 valances?
because the V1 hatch valances are 3 pieces, require a lot more finishing work and cost more to ship. They come with OEM style brackets riveted in place for proper mounting (unlike any of my competitors out there). you will need to drill you own holes in the brackets, but everyones car is different so i leave this up to you instead of having it done prior to shipping.

is $265 shipped expensive or something? im a little lost on why this would be asked

Old 11-19-2014, 01:42 PM   #13
my92-240sx
Leaky Injector

my92-240sx is a well-known jackass
Just didnt know it came with a 3rd piece, from the pics it looked like it was just the side valances. But yea thats a good price.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #14
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
great work dorki. I'm deff getting they type x sides. waiting for your valance design to see if i want them or the v1 valances. excited to see what you come up with. i'll keep an eye out on Facebook for the updates on them
Old 11-19-2014, 06:41 PM   #15
mugenworks247
Leaky Injector

mugenworks247 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll take em for the coupe when they are ready! and I would love to see the fitment and pricing on the type x rep sides!
mugenworks247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:48 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenworks247 View Post
I'll take em for the coupe when they are ready! and I would love to see the fitment and pricing on the type x rep sides!
coupe versions will HOPEFULLY be ready by January. I need to see how much cash Ill have left over after everything is said and done for the holiday sale. the coupe versions will happen fairly quickly given there wont be much fitting work needed done as they will utilize MOST of the OEM style valances (my V1 coupe valances).

pricing for the V3 skirts will be the same as the other skirts.

keep in mind guys, if you want any of my aero parts, buy them during the holiday sale! i have to raise my prices a bit in the new year due to my manufacturer raising their costs due to increase in costs to their materials (my manufacturer raises their costs every 5 years from what the owner told me). price jump wont be huge, but it will push the skirts past $300. buuuuuuut since my parts are now getting well known for how well they fit, the costs are justified!

Old 11-20-2014, 02:37 PM   #17
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
The pricing on the version 2 is off IMO as is the fitment, almost spot on but the passenger side fits kind of crappy, I can post pictures of what I'm experiencing and no it is not my car, my hatch is 100% accident free. You think you might ever make 180sx type x kouki wings?
Old 11-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanAndLegit View Post
The pricing on the version 2 is off IMO as is the fitment, almost spot on but the passenger side fits kind of crappy, I can post pictures of what I'm experiencing and no it is not my car, my hatch is 100% accident free. You think you might ever make 180sx type x kouki wings?
im assuming youre talking about the V2 sideskirts? please check your PMs

ive given thought to making kouki wings, but for the most part, the s-chassis scene is broke now. i may get around to it one day, but anymore with parts i really have to think about how much i want to invest in the project versus the return and the amount of shit im going to catch for pricing my parts higher than these back yard knock off guys out of mexicali on facebook.

Old 11-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #19
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
These look good! Interested in what the shipped cost will be...

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:18 AM   #20
hastin09
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
hastin09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Are these available for coupe yet? Pics?

Built > Bought
hastin09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #21
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hastin09 View Post
Are these available for coupe yet? Pics?
soon... just waiting for them to arrive from Japan-land!