Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Your last moving violation was given to you because?
They have quotas. It was the end of the month. 61 26.64%
Entrapment. 34 14.85%
"The Man" is trying to keep you down. 66 28.82%
I was guilty as sin and went ahead and lawyered up 94 41.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2008, 11:26 PM   #61
95nissan240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
95nissan240sx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just last week i got pulled over for "not stopping at a stop sign" which i did stop
95nissan240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 10:43 AM   #62
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
E. Guilty as sin so I used my balls and payed the ticket.

It was a 100kmph in a 80kmph zone, that the cop knocked down to a 99kmph, which is cheaper.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:25 AM   #63
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
running a red light when it was clearly a yellow...
Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #64
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Ive had my driving record clean for the past 4 years.... Last thursday i got a ticket for speeding. I had just got into the 60 fwy, not even 30 sec and CHP was already pulling me over. States paced me at 87mph. Fine whatever. Today getting off of work going down one of the main streets (Imperial hwy) was changing lanes so I speed up. Got clocked at 59mph on a 40mph zone. 2 speeding tickets within 1 week.
zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:19 AM   #65
devnull
Zilvia Member

devnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymore
41 in a 25. I deserved that one. That was probably 6 years ago.

I was once charged with driving in the opposing lane, but because of the circumstances the charge was dropped. Basically it was pitch dark and the road was improperly marked and there was a sign on the right that said "Do Not Enter" (the road transitioned from 2-lane to divided at that point). Less than 15 seconds after passing the improperly marked point I was involved in a head-on collision.

I had photographic evidence that showed they purposefully removed the road markings after the fact. They used a grinder to remove the paint from the road.

The responsible party settled with me, but most of that went to my lawyer and my bills. I used what was left to buy my S14.
devnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:36 AM   #66
supergoob
Leaky Injector

supergoob will become famous soon enoughsupergoob will become famous soon enoughsupergoob will become famous soon enoughsupergoob will become famous soon enough
97 in a 35 on main street in small town KY...ran a red light whilst passing on the rumble strip...fucking motorcycles....ticket was for 9 over
Old 04-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #67
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Stopped at a Light, Cop pulls me over for Exhaust and Ask me to Pop my hood. Oh well, I'll just pay it and wait for the next one.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:05 PM   #68
TPS240sxS13
Zilvia Member

TPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruinTPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruin
I got 2 tickets in 3 days

#1 was for speeding, 58 in a 45.

#2 was failing to yeld, gay
TPS240sxS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #69
chuvak3

chuvak3 is an unknown quantity at this point
guilty as sin...
Speeding... 108 on 55(speeding and neglegent driving)
got total of $800

Whent to court... cop didn't showed up
I lost my voice yelling, when I was runing out of court
Old 04-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #70
chuvak3

chuvak3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Long time ago. I was coming home(DC) from big party in Baltimore. Drunk like MFer. I'm thinking:" OK, I'm drunk. Better drive carefully. Not more than 10mph. Speed limit is 65... So 65+10=85..????) Cop got me at 87.

cop"where are you coming from"
me"from Baltimore"
cop"obviously from BaltiMore. From the bar?"
me"no, from restaurant"
cop"OK. Have you been drinking?"
me"yes"
cop"how much?"
me"1 shut of vodka"
cop" are you sure. Seems more than 1 to me"

He got me out of the car, for tasts. I pasted it all. Good thing that he didn't had breathalyzer....
In the end he comes up to me:
cop"come on, just be honest. How much you had?"
me"I've tald you, only 1, I'm not alowed to drink at all. I had only 1 shut"
cop" How BIG was it???"

I start laugh...
got away with 80 on 65. 75$ fine.
On the way home was foloing some1s taillights and missed my exite by 15milles....
NO MORE DRINKING AND DIVING
Old 05-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #71
Signum Temporis
Leaky Injector

Signum Temporis is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Signum Temporis
turning right at a red light. :|

for real.

he has a "problem" with s14's
Signum Temporis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:25 AM   #72
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
yesterday for a fix it then the day before for no seatbelt. This month i have been on a roll!
Old 05-02-2008, 01:04 AM   #73
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
My last ticket was for 89 in a 65, I'm a dumbass. Totally my fault.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #74
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
BWDL....
Brown
While
Driving
Lexus

No front LP, then when they seen there is nowhere to mount it they pulled the oh your windows are too dark card. I had bought the car 2 days prior and already made an appointment to get it fixed and had my paperwork from bank and appointment card for the tint and still gave me a ticket
Small fine but no biggie. In all honesty though the redneck cops in my area are quite fond of pulling me over since I bought my Lexus. Maybe black on chrome with blacked out windows wasn't the best idea.

Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:32 PM   #75
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
two weeks ago... 60 in a 40..was supposed to be wreckless but the sheriff knocked it down. The thing is..nvm it was my fault. Dammit i had to take a piss.
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:09 PM   #76
Shift-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Shift-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
TOP IT:

135mph (roughly, no fuel cut anymore ) in a 60.
40 of community survice
really turned out to be like 6 hours . knew the dude i was doing the survice for.
Shift-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:41 AM   #77
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
92 in a 50 on my bike. Cop pulled me over on a side street. (I did not see him) He asked me some questions about my bike, took my insurance, went back and wrote me a warning - I guess because he liked my bike so much. Thats the first time I've ever not gotten an actual ticket.

"excessive speed, improper eye wear and failure to signal" was what the warning was for.. several months later, I discovered that my license expired the day before, so that cop really cut me some slack in a BIG way.
just1pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #78
vehicle_5

vehicle_5 is an unknown quantity at this point
My last moving violation was a Waste of Finite Resource ticket. Cost me $15 and no points on my license!! I was going 80mph in a 55 area through the mountains at around 1AM. I'm just glad the cop was cool about it cause that could have been a really expensive ticket plus I had already taken the drivers education class twice. lol
vehicle_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:35 PM   #79
Firemediccharles
Leaky Injector

Firemediccharles will become famous soon enoughFiremediccharles will become famous soon enoughFiremediccharles will become famous soon enoughFiremediccharles will become famous soon enough
got cut off on my motorcycle on i95 and hit the guard rail doing 80mph. broke my leg 4 times now have 8 pins and two rods going down my left leg. with all that the cop was nice enough to meet me at the hospital and give me a ticket and a court date........thats why im a firemen and not a cop.
Firemediccharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #80
krazydriver
Leaky Injector

krazydriver is making a name for him/her selfkrazydriver is making a name for him/her self
I was a stupid 17 year old. 82 in a 55mph zone. If the cop had caught me a half mile back i was doing ~110. He was nice and dropped it down to a moving violation.
At the time i was commuting an hour one way to work, so i really realized the damage that increased insurance/losing my license could do to my future. So i wized up and take it to the track now.
krazydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #81
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
HAHA these are some really funny stories, I can't believe the thread is still going.

This all spawned from a goofy calender I got for Christmas. lol.

Since posting this I got pulled over doing 50 in a 25. Unfortunately it was on an awesome spring day and I was having a blast dragging my knee around the previous turns. When I came out of the last turn onto the straight I centered up and let out of the throttle(I don't enjoy blasting around on a bike in a straight line). The UGA police man was sitting down behind a railing next to the creek, completely out of sight I might add, so I waved as I passed ,at about 30mph, b/c I thought there was no way he was going to bother me. Well sure enough he caught up to me and explained that I was doing 51MPH in a 25 zone, writing me a very legible ticket (He had very nice hand writing). Once the court date came around, I pleaded not guilty and went to court. I discussed the situation with my lawyer and we both thought this wouldn't be an issue, so I went alone; big mistake. Judge Geise decided on that day she was not in the mood to hear it. I threw everything I could at the officer and prosecutor I found in my research; in regards to a mistake on the officers end. Even though my attempt DID get the radar evidence thrown out, I was still convicted of speeding. The prosecutor argued that the officer was quite capable of judging speed on sight alone, and was confident that he could do it within 1MPH. At that point I was loosing confidence in our court system and the judge was not interested in hearing my rebuttal. I was given a fine that day of $400 and I had to complete a defensive driving class within the month. I turned to the officer shook his had and said, "you can't get away with everything you do illegal, ride safe." (he was a motorcycle policeman). I paid my fine that day with a smile and walked out. They had won this one...

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:25 PM   #82
Cutless01
Leaky Injector

Cutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymore
Ive had a couple of close calls, but no tickets to date. Worst thats ever happened to me was I got pulled over for not having my lights on when it was dusk and I had happened to have forgotten my wallet that day, so I didnt have my license, and I was less than a block from my house. I just had to go up to city hall the next day and show I had a license and it was wiped clean yay.

However I used to have to drop from Dayton, TN to Ringold GA to work every day, and god knows I sped, and I swear on at least 3 seperate occasions I passed a cop doin 120 in a 65 and all he did was flash his lights at me and stay where he was. Oh well, thank god for grace. Looking forward to my insurance dropping in a few months when I turn 25.
Cutless01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:15 PM   #83
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I was pulling out of a gas station. and before i shift in to 2nd i got pulled over for doing 50 on a 35. ahahahaha I fought it and he showed up i paid so much money for it. I was in debt. BS
Old 06-13-2008, 12:02 AM   #84
Cutless01
Leaky Injector

Cutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymoreCutless01 is not welcome here anymore
we weren't street racing, I just have a loud exhaust o_0
Cutless01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #85
iluvpandas4
Leaky Injector

iluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iluvpandas4
So far only 2 citations.

1. Going 105 in a 45 construction zone. Just got the car so no registration for it yet. Handed him all my paperwork (title, bill or sale, old registration for my other car that matched my plates..) Explained I didn't notice the speed change, he said it was ok and wrote me a citation for 57 in a 45

1 week later

2. Female officer... pulled me over for no front license plate. I had it in my car on the windshield and told her I didn't have the screws to mount it yet. She then proceeds to find other things wrong with my car. Tries to tell me the sticker is expired (it was October 2007 the sticker was good until January 2008) I was too tired to fight with her so I just said ok... She then wrote me a citation for both things.

Now I've been driving around with an expired sticker for 6 months
(To be inspected today)

'92 240sx Coupe
iluvpandas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:26 AM   #86
fcdriver

fcdriver is on the path to ruinfcdriver is on the path to ruinfcdriver is on the path to ruin
i have no moving violations
fcdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:07 AM   #87
s14owner
BANNED

s14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruin
1.coming off of an exit ramp and a semi truck was blocking me so i came off the end like at about 140 but the cop was cool he didnt give me a ticket he said he knows how i feel and for me to slow down

2.loud pipes back fiering in a parking garage 75 dollar ticket but alot of car alarms went off lol
s14owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:01 AM   #88
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
raced a nx, layed a patch through 2nd gear then slowed down for a light and was clocked at 60 in a 25, but the dumb cop thought it was a 35 zone, so 60 in a 35, speeding and street racing...$750.. but he didnt show in court after like a year of postponing it! haha, i think the other kid paid it and lost his license too!
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #89
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
i got stopped again...some dbag was tailgating so i sped up(slightly). Officer stopped me and asked why. i said i was "driving like asshole" and he let me off.
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:04 AM   #90
kaking
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (7)
kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Speeding last thursday. Got out of it because my speedometer doesnt work.
cop;liceince, reg, insurrance
me; reg & insurrance in other car(lie), heres licence(what'd i do)
cop;come on!
me;really
cop;you were speeding, how fast where u going?
me; dunno
cop;what?
me; really dunno, speedometer & rpm dont work
cop;(laughs) so how do you obey the speed limit?
me;go same speed as ppl next to me
cop;and when no ones on the road?
me; i actually dont like to drive that fast because my suspension is stiff
cop;(laughs) well jus go a lil slower and get the speedometer fixed
kaking is offline   Reply With Quote