Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 05-19-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
D to D magazine and DVD now available in USA

Parts Shop MAX USA is the proud first and only distributor for the newest drift magazine and video series in Japan, D to D! So you may have been wondering about what Taniguchi and Orido have been doing since they left the D1GP / Option / Drift Tengoku organization? They have started there own Drift magazine and video called D to D. Interested in any parts you see in the magazine? We'll order them for you straight from Japan. Wondering exactly what the pros have to say in the mag and video? We'll translate. Just like all Parts shop MAX items, this is a great value at only $15 for each volume of the Magazine / DVD bundle. Available only at www.poweredbymax.net 's online shop. FIRST 3 VOLUMES IN STOCK NOW.
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2007, 12:43 AM   #2
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
will you offer some type of subscrition offer? how much shipped to the la area?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:20 AM   #3
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
will you offer some type of subscrition offer? how much shipped to the la area?
Good Idea, were really not set up for that though. I think its about 8 bucks for a UPS letter envelope.

Here is a great clip from one of the DVD's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2qLW3wU2Ug
Old 05-20-2007, 06:03 AM   #4
kanagawa_kouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her selfkanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey they sell those at 7-11 over here HAHAHAHAHA!
Old 05-20-2007, 02:21 PM   #5
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
so then how much shipped for all three togehter that you have now?

my roomate has an annual subscription to drift tengoku and it's like ~$20 each.

so i already got sub frame spacers and now i'm gonna get these and pretty soon i;ll most likely get those rucas from you too. you have just become my new dopeman!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-20-2007, 04:29 PM   #6
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

so i already got sub frame spacers and now i'm gonna get these and pretty soon i;ll most likely get those rucas from you too. you have just become my new dopeman!
where did he get a subscription at? I've got alot of them but I want moooore
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:45 PM   #7
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

pm azndoc he has all the answers!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-21-2007, 06:15 AM   #8
EroGori
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
EroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
4 just came out a while ago and I saw it in a Lawson across the street.

decent mag but it doesnt seem like it had a lot of coverage. I passed up #4 the other day for a drift tengoku and car boy.
EroGori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:21 PM   #9
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Drift Tengoku is like my bible.

Nismornr get these so that I can check it out. It looks like a cool mag.

Awesome job OP
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #10
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

$15x3 = $45 for the 3 mags and 3 DVDs plus $8 ground = $53
I know what you mean, I fiend drifting like a crack fiend fiends crack.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:54 PM   #11
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroGori View Post
4 just came out a while ago and I saw it in a Lawson across the street.

decent mag but it doesnt seem like it had a lot of coverage. I passed up #4 the other day for a drift tengoku and car boy.
You don't but this because the mag is the best, its because you get a mag and DVD together every volume. The Mag kind of mirrors the DVD content.

They put on an event that rivals D1 called MSC. Each issue / DVD covers each event as well as some informatve tutorials & extras (in japanese)
The MSC challanges are awesome, they have a competition class for 3 man teams! Thats a formula for wicked action.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #12
boost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
boost is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i tried to order them but it says shipping is $15 instead of the $8.
boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:36 PM   #13
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$53 sent. when can we expect to see the next issue? and we can order ANYTHING we see in the ads? i have no money now and i feel that will continue for a while!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #14
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
20/mag? on Drift tengoku? i get 6 issues for like 6/issue range
subscribed for 3 years now already
almost 4.

d to d
seems cool
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:03 AM   #15
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost View Post
i tried to order them but it says shipping is $15 instead of the $8.
When I have your zip code and a forum quote request, and I am at my work CPU - I give you the exact shipping - but on our website it is flat rate estimated shipping, so If you need to pay the exact quote just paypal direct to [email protected] and note what its for.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:09 AM   #16
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
$53 sent. when can we expect to see the next issue? and we can order ANYTHING we see in the ads? i have no money now and i feel that will continue for a while!
Thanks, next issue should be on the water, We can get any car parts from Japan but I dont care to import penis enlargement suppliments advertised in the back of the mag thanks.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #17
ahboy401
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ahboy401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ahboy401 Send a message via MSN to ahboy401 Send a message via Yahoo to ahboy401
how much for all 3 shipped to 02908?
ahboy401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:58 AM   #18
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
but I dont care to import penis enlargement suppliments advertised in the back of the mag thanks.
then i guess i will have to get my pump from somebody else. i was looking at this barely used one on ebay!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-23-2007, 01:49 PM   #19
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy401 View Post
how much for all 3 shipped to 02908?
$45
+$10 ground, or $25 2 day, or $50 overnight
Old 05-24-2007, 10:46 PM   #20
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

got the mags today. they are pretty cool just not as big as other jdm mags. but they are brand new and still growing!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-25-2007, 11:45 AM   #21
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
got the mags today. they are pretty cool just not as big as other jdm mags. but they are brand new and still growing!
How'd you like the DVD's and the MSC events?
Old 05-25-2007, 11:50 AM   #22
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i hope these DVDs are region free
haha

MSC coverage eh? hmmm temping!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 06:25 PM   #23
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
I didn't see them when I got home.

I thought they were going to be for bathroom viewings.

I'm not sharing my DT mags with you anymore.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:34 PM   #24
azndoc
Post Whore!

Finally Nismornr showed me the mags and gotta say it's pretty cool.

Now if I could only read Japanese then it would be even cooler.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:28 AM   #25
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Its all about the Dvd's. They are region free! MSC is the best part.

VOLUME 4 IS NOW AVAILABLE !!! SAME PRICE $15 plus shipping. Whoever is interested in VOL 4, I can ship it on Tuesday.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #26
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Its all about the Dvd's. They are region free! MSC is the best part.
true dat. the money for the magazine is worth the dvd. great drifting action with lots of camera angles and even ameture competitions. think old option videos with all drift action!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-30-2007, 07:02 PM   #27
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

VOLUME 4 PIX JUST IN

Old 06-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #28
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
15+8 another $23 sent your way. keep 'em coming!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-04-2007, 07:40 PM   #29
azndoc
Post Whore!

Damn son. Another mag.

Ballin.....
Old 06-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #30
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
15+8 another $23 sent your way. keep 'em coming!

Aight Baller, Its packed up and ready to go. UPS will pick it up tomorrow. Tracking # is e-mailed.