Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:30 PM   #121
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
black coupe? yeah man, you caught my eye, but i was trying to catch up to the rest of my friends.

i drove by, and i was like, oooh, coupe.

sweet.
Haha yeah with my two ghettotastic BSA wheels in the back because they are inverted lugs no one has the key to lol, and I'm to cheap to pay anyone to get them off haha.

Your S14 was pretty. See you around maybe.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 11:38 PM   #122
BusBOy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BusBOy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BusBOy
I seen a laguna seca blue kouki on the 94 going to the 163 pretty fast. if your on here waddup bro.

and a silver zenki on mira mesa blvd going east making a left on black mtn rd like he was late for work..
BusBOy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #123
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
saw a red s13 turbo with black lip tonight on the 78 in vista, i was the stock black zenki you were abusing on the freeway. good times man
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:10 PM   #124
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Clean red piggy hatch on shadowridge around 5:20 or so.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #125
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Around 11 today I saw a black S14 Zenki w/ Crystal tail lights, bent exhaust, and a carbon fiber hood at the 15/78 junction going west next to a sheriff's patrol car.

i was in my mom's silver bmw z3 with tinted tail lights.

shortly after i saw a white slammed s14 zenki with a DD39 sticker while i was heading to class on Twin Oaks heading towards CSUSM.

I wanted to say hi to both of you guys, but I'm sure you'd be like wtf when a guy driving a car that wasn't a 240sx was waving at you.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:07 PM   #126
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Spotted a clean charcoal gray Zenki S13 at UCSD near Beagle Hall, bronze(?) FNs all around. This was on Sunday around 6pm or so, my daily driver was the white Chuki S13 with JDM signals and Z32 wheels.

Last edited by shade; 03-30-2008 at 11:20 AM..
shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:56 PM   #127
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Saw a clean white s14 kouki on twin oaks in San Marcos today around 6:00.

peace, yo!

Old 03-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #128
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Spotted a red Sil-Eighty near Mitsuwa in KM around 5:30pm today. Also spotted a flat black S14 with black and chrome lip wheels near Pho Vinh in CV around 7:00pm. Holla!
Old 04-05-2008, 01:29 AM   #129
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiesenmotion View Post
almost everday at sdsu i see this clean white s14 kouki with wat looks like a jdm kouki front bumper / cf hood / gold volks (gramlights?)

Clean ass car man

PURE BLISS!!!
thanks thats me dude. they are gramlights. i go to state. there's also a couple of other guys at state too but i dont know who they are.
sup guys if you're here.

i recently saw a nice white s13 coupe with the silvia front and black fnoirs(?) on college.

then right after that i saw a silver R32!!! GTRwith black nismo wheels on the same street.

Last edited by Marcus; 04-11-2008 at 10:40 AM..
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:15 AM   #130
shade
Zilvia Junkie

Please don't post information about parked cars, people don't really like that. I don't. I don't think you would like that either if theives start getting that info about your car. Thank you.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #131
po12nh d
Leaky Injector

po12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nice
theres been a red onevia driving in front of my house a few times and it is not apperciated homeboy did a two round donut around the corner then smash by,, very annoying, then one of my roomate was trying to signal him to stop but kept on going.. staying here in sprung valley.. got a few race car in front. If you wanted our attention just stop by and say wassup, were not going to kill you.

canyon?
po12nh d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #132
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by po12nh d View Post
theres been a red onevia driving in front of my house a few times and it is not apperciated homeboy did a two round donut around the corner then smash by,, very annoying, then one of my roomate was trying to signal him to stop but kept on going.. staying here in sprung valley.. got a few race car in front. If you wanted our attention just stop by and say wassup, were not going to kill you.

canyon?
Sounds like he's casing the joint...
Old 04-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #133
po12nh d
Leaky Injector

po12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nicepo12nh d is just really nice
theres no one dumb enough..

Last edited by po12nh d; 04-13-2008 at 02:08 PM..
Old 04-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #134
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by po12nh d View Post
theres already been a casing by me there, a few times..
what?

Old 04-13-2008, 01:39 PM   #135
po12nh d
Leaky Injector

did'nt get what you met the first time.

Last edited by po12nh d; 04-13-2008 at 02:11 PM..
Old 04-16-2008, 01:51 PM   #136
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Mr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant future
Sick, lowered, red Vert. with what looked like a chrome 4-point cage. I've seen it twice now coming north on Convoy, and (I think) Kearney Mesa Drive.
Seen a bunch of other 240's there too. Is there a shop in the area?
Mr. Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #137
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
that's probably jordans red vert lol, and there's the nissan dealership and fusion boba where a lot of 240's and other cars hangout.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #138
dops13
Zilvia Addict

dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shade View Post
Spotted a clean charcoal gray Zenki S13 at UCSD near Beagle Hall, bronze(?) FNs all around. This was on Sunday around 6pm or so, my daily driver was the white Chuki S13 with JDM signals and Z32 wheels.
I know a gray zenki S13 at ucsd, but he doesnt have FNs. I go to UCSD too, but I havent seen your car around.

Last edited by dops13; 04-17-2008 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: having sex....
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #139
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Mr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
that's probably jordans red vert lol, and there's the nissan dealership and fusion boba where a lot of 240's and other cars hangout.
i'll have to check that out. I see 240 down there all the time

This sig was inspired by nothing, then is wasn't.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #140
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Hope you don't get rolled, lol^

Saw a red s13 with black chuki bumper and a falken drift sticker on the 1/4 windows. I saw he driver and his friend get into the car...

I was asian kid in the white titanw/ brush guard one spot in front and over to the left of you... stuffing my face full of food while waiting for a friend... lol

Old 05-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #141
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Hope you don't get rolled, lol^

lol
haha. I have been pulled over for not having a front license plate every week for the last 5 fricken weeks. sucks living like 2 blocks from the popo station. I gotta do something about that.

This sig was inspired by nothing, then is wasn't.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #142
FR*ZENKI

FR*ZENKI is on the path to ruinFR*ZENKI is on the path to ruin
hey wus up name is karlos, originaly from cali but living in hawaii at the moment will be going back to cali in DEC to visit family nd wanted to chek out some meets while im there, btw i drive a 95 S14, just picked it up a month ago so its a project in progress. i'll post some pics up later, well then hope to hear about some meets.
FR*ZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:10 AM   #143
dops13
Zilvia Addict

dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR*ZENKI View Post
hey wus up name is karlos, originaly from cali but living in hawaii at the moment will be going back to cali in DEC to visit family nd wanted to chek out some meets while im there, btw i drive a 95 S14, just picked it up a month ago so its a project in progress. i'll post some pics up later, well then hope to hear about some meets.
OFF TOPIC???
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #144
FR*ZENKI

FR*ZENKI is on the path to ruinFR*ZENKI is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
OFF TOPIC???
so where should i post this @?
FR*ZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #145
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR*ZENKI View Post
so where should i post this @?
intro thread or something. the thread is just for spotting other cars in san diego area .

anyway i saw a white s13 coupe with stickers on the back out in oceanside by the train station last friday.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #146
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Has Anyone Spotted This Car???

Hey guys Im looking for my car its close or near National city was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago.
Please someone call me if you see it. Its a Coupe 89 with a silvia front aero bumper GTR Grill 2 Advan Onis and 2 Steelies. It should have side skirts, wangan Wing, Please Please Please help me!!!!

858-342-2928 Mike
Your help is greatly appreciated.

datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:41 PM   #147
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what? why dont you just drive down to the guys you got it from? people usually dont say no to a 9mm!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:57 AM   #148
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
i just spotted the gayest s14 ever. its a fast and the furius style zenki red with gay graphics on the side. i was on the 8east heading home in elcajon and he does a slow ass fly by had to be na ka and then through on his 4 ways then slowed down to give me a thumbs down also he had his gay ass racelegal number on his rear window as if it was a badge of honor.i wish i had been in my miata. built for drift but will spank many in a straight line also. i think i might go to the next race legal just to whoop on him and then go piss on his car.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:37 AM   #149
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
He gave you a thumbs down? hahahah WTF was that about?
Old 06-28-2008, 09:59 AM   #150
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
ummm im guessing because he beet me????? when i wasnt even trying.