Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
s13 Silvia w. GTR Grill Cooling Panels!!

Silvia w. GTR Grill Cooling Panels!!

Now we have panels for S13 Silvia’s equipped with the famous GTR grill! They are very similar to the Silvia letter grill panels but have been redesigned to fit ideally with the GTR grill, but should also fit with other aftermarket grills that mount flush across the front of the headlight mounting points. Please specify cooling panel finish: natural, black

Cost is $64.99 + $8.00 shipping (+ tax for Texas residents) All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

(Note: Natural finish panels are perfect for paint or polishing but may contain light scratches and tooling marks.)

Check out the FITMENT-Sooo Nice!

OEM "Silvia" Lettered Grill Cooling Panel

Make your radiator work more efficiently while dressing up your engine bay with UAC’s cooling panel. This aluminum panel keeps air traveling through your radiator instead of traveling up and over it. These are available in either a natural finish or textured black powder coat. Your choice for the same price.

Cost is $64.99 + $8.00 shipping (+ tax for Texas residents)

BEST DEAL!
And for you guys who want it all we also have package deals for Silvia cooling panels & headlight finish panels. This three piece set covers the gap all the way across from the headlights back to the radiator core support. Save $10 off retail of individual purchases! Please specify what grill you are running and cooling panel finish: natural, black
Cost is $94.99 + 11.50 shipping (+ tax for Texas residents)

If you just want the finish panels we have them by themselves too. Made from ABS plastic, these panels install on top of your headlights to hide the wiring and give you that "Clean" look.
Cost is $39.99 + $8.00 shipping (+ tax for Texas residents)

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner. For orders you can either PM me or you can buy straight from our site. If PMing, please include your paypal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident so I can send you an Invoice.

Don't forget to check out our site for our other S-Chassis parts: www.uniqueautocreations.com

Last edited by UniqueAutoCreations; 09-03-2013 at 09:20 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
whats up with that intake filter cover??
Old 08-30-2013, 11:12 PM   #3
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
only work if you front end isnt jacked up as mine ..but good idea
Old 08-30-2013, 11:25 PM   #4
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaluska View Post
whats up with that intake filter cover??
It's a custom intake.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:07 PM   #5
MAD240SX
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
MAD240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Been waiting for this, time to place my order.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:28 AM   #6
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
I'll take a cooling panel for GTR grill and the headlight finishing covers.

Thanks

PM ME paypal info.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #7
240sohc
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
240sohc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wish this was around when I had my sil80.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
Boss240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (25)
Boss240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I was wondering how long does it take from when the order is made for it to be shipped?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Got panels for 180sx/flip-up front ends?
Old 09-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #10
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss240 View Post
I was wondering how long does it take from when the order is made for it to be shipped?
I usually ship on Tuesdays and Fridays but the holiday weekend slowed me down a bit. I am going to get the orders I have in boxes and shipping by tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Got panels for 180sx/flip-up front ends?
Those are in the works.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #11
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Posi rep!!
Got my cooling panel yesterday fit and finish is spot on UAC is great to deal with Jason is awesome! !! And does great work!!!

Sorry my car is a little dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #12
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks Bay!

That panel looks right at home on your Silvia!
Closed Thread