Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-13-2020, 01:07 PM   #3301
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
GetJPN is great even though my part came broken. Lol. I bought an oem s14 kouki wing with them. Waited 6 months for the container. It got to Cali, shipped FedEx.

When it came to me in FL, the left side of the wing was cracked so bad there was pieces coming off.

I contacted him with the photos. He apologized sent a refund of the item and shipping. He also informed me that he would now only use greyhound for large stuff.

Throughout the whole process he sent pictures of the winning bid, the container being full, the shipped confirm, the landing confirmation, and tracking with FedEx when sent. Stand up guy.

My only gripe is that when you wanna buy something either that day or the next he may not get back to you in time.

That's why I kinda like JDMBuyer more because you can control through the bidding process more. The guys are kinda dicks but they are reliable in getting stuff here, In a timely matter, so that's that.

Lately, i've been using Buyee. It's great with the active bidding and stuff. Shipping, just sucks especially now with COVID blocking all EMS to other countries.

So I'm just buying shit, having them consolidate it and send it in a big box when the time is right. Don't buy big stuff tho. Shit gets crazy expensive to ship.
Fitelite240!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2020, 03:48 PM   #3302
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitelite240!! View Post
Shipping, just sucks especially now with COVID blocking all EMS to other countries.
This x1000. I just had to pay DHL waaaay too much to ship a tiny part that would have been 1/4 of the price with EMS. Going to chill on buying stuff from Japan until things normalize a bit lol
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 12:34 AM   #3303
LordDalamer

Trader Rating: (0)
LordDalamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Someone help me source RH Foglight Trim for S14 Silvia�� I’ll buy both sides if needed
LordDalamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 05:55 AM   #3304
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDalamer View Post
Someone help me source RH Foglight Trim for S14 Silvia�� I?ll buy both sides if needed
What Silvia? S14 doesn?t specify what version?
Old 01-26-2023, 09:25 AM   #3305
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Someone help me source RH Foglight Trim for S14 Silvia�� I?ll buy both sides if needed
Best bet is to buy a set of fog lights with the trim and just sell the lights.

JDM fogs are the same as USDM aside from the bracket.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...on/h1073585036

Roughly $300~ plus shipping/fees.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 09:10 PM   #3306
LordDalamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
What Silvia? S14 doesn?t specify what version?
S14 Kouki didn?t know the Zenki Had foglight trims.
Old 01-26-2023, 09:11 PM   #3307
LordDalamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Best bet is to buy a set of fog lights with the trim and just sell the lights.

JDM fogs are the same as USDM aside from the bracket.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...on/h1073585036

Roughly $300~ plus shipping/fees.
That would be great if I didn?t already own 3 sets of Kouki foglights 2 USDM 1 JDM
Old 01-28-2023, 04:13 PM   #3308
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
S14 Kouki didn?t know the Zenki Had foglight trims.
The navan and the standard Zenki had trim around the fog light. However, the trim on the non-navan is a filler panel and the trim on the NaVaN holds the lense to the light.
Old 06-03-2023, 01:01 PM   #3309
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...on/j1092216065

200k/1430usd plus shipping not bad its slightly faded due to probably sitting in a car for years but a decent FRP Zeros example nonetheless.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote