Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 11-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #1
yaldizzle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
yaldizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wtb: r33 wheels

hey guys, just like the title states, im looking to buy some r33 wheels!
anyone selling any? let me know how much you want for them! no r33 replicas, thanks guys!
located in socal
yaldizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
Stanceflush714
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Stanceflush714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a set z33 35th rims with tires , just replace 2 hankook evo v12 in rear ,rims with tires r good condition .pmm
Old 11-15-2013, 06:18 AM   #3
Stanceflush714
Leaky Injector

Stanceflush714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry wrong post
Old 11-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
yaldizzle
Zilvia Junkie

these are stock wheels so dont expect me to pay as much as i could get rpf1's for cause id rather just get those lol. but they look good to me so send me offers guys.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
DRFTSAINT

DRFTSAINT is on the path to ruinDRFTSAINT is on the path to ruinDRFTSAINT is on the path to ruin
BCNR33 GT-R Wheels (17x9) | GTR Garage
DRFTSAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #6
yaldizzle
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTSAINT View Post
lol, thanks man. but im looking to spend a little less than that. especially since those are scratched up and dont include tires.
thanks though!
Old 11-19-2013, 01:45 AM   #7
Kaomon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (77)
Kaomon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Good luck on the search. The link posted is basically spot on market value; it's going to be extremely difficult to find a clean oem set for under that. With your thought process, your best bet is to buy square g33 for ~$500-$600 bnib if youre not trying to spend that or just get rpf1s. There's a reason why is those wheels are priced like that is because those wheels regardless were imported with a r33 gtr or shipped in from overseas/canada so they are scarce to begin with in the U.S. Whereas rpf1's are a dime in dozen and still can be bought new- so you need to realize your expectations is not the reality; "you gotta pay to play". Who know's, you may be lucky and find a set cheaper but I highly doubt that. But good luck with the search.
Kaomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #8
yaldizzle
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaomon View Post
Good luck on the search. The link posted is basically spot on market value; it's going to be extremely difficult to find a clean oem set for under that. With your thought process, your best bet is to buy square g33 for ~$500-$600 bnib if youre not trying to spend that or just get rpf1s. There's a reason why is those wheels are priced like that is because those wheels regardless were imported with a r33 gtr or shipped in from overseas/canada so they are scarce to begin with in the U.S. Whereas rpf1's are a dime in dozen and still can be bought new- so you need to realize your expectations is not the reality; "you gotta pay to play". Who know's, you may be lucky and find a set cheaper but I highly doubt that. But good luck with the search.
i actually found a set for 600 before that i was trying to get shipped to me, but someone beat me to it. that set is priced that high because it's a shop that's selling them. however, there's some people out there that may have a set and who might want to get rid of them and at a cheaper price too because it'll be more of a private sale, not some shop looking to make a profit. im not in a hurry, so yes, i'll wait til i get "lucky"
thanks for your input though, i understand where youre coming from and i know what you mean about them being scarce, i didnt expect offers to be thrown at me lol. but to pay 800 bucks for stock wheels that are curb rashed to shit is not my cup of tea. i see rpf1's going for that much all day, some with tires, some almost new. so sure, tell me to buy rpf1s then and stop wasting my time, but what if i dont feel like im wasting my time? cant a guy try without getting bashed on?
i mean this is a "i want to buy" thread, not a "i want people's inputs telling me i'm dumb for trying to find a decent deal" thread. thanks for the bump though bud.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #9
Kaomon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (77)
Kaomon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaldizzle View Post
these are stock wheels so dont expect me to pay as much as i could get rpf1's for cause id rather just get those lol. but they look good to me so send me offers guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaldizzle View Post
i actually found a set for 600 before that i was trying to get shipped to me, but someone beat me to it. that set is priced that high because it's a shop that's selling them. however, there's some people out there that may have a set and who might want to get rid of them and at a cheaper price too because it'll be more of a private sale, not some shop looking to make a profit. im not in a hurry, so yes, i'll wait til i get "lucky"
thanks for your input though, i understand where youre coming from and i know what you mean about them being scarce, i didnt expect offers to be thrown at me lol. but to pay 800 bucks for stock wheels that are curb rashed to shit is not my cup of tea. i see rpf1's going for that much all day, some with tires, some almost new. so sure, tell me to buy rpf1s then and stop wasting my time, but what if i dont feel like im wasting my time? cant a guy try without getting bashed on?
i mean this is a "i want to buy" thread, not a "i want people's inputs telling me i'm dumb for trying to find a decent deal" thread. thanks for the bump though bud.
you forgot to incorporate shipping, it's listed as $800 but shipping me (NJ) is $300 so altogether it's $1100 which is still priced accordingly.

You need to throw out it's only "stock wheels" because sure it is, but it came from almost non-existent car (in the US at least) so the "stock" aspect is beyond that and it's a factory forged wheel made by Ray's Engineering so therefore you're getting OEM R&D and reliability. Also arguing semantically, they're only "stock" if you put them on a R33 GTR, not a 240sx. Additionally, think about OEM JDM aero parts, like S13 type-x and S14 Navan bumpers, sideskirts, and rear valences. Sure I can argue, "they're stock bumpers and sideskirts, but why the heck would someone pay $1000plus for "stock" bumpers?" The same reasoning goes with this set of "stock" wheels. If you think $800 is too much for that, even with the curb rash then you surely have no idea what the true value is worth. Sure you said you found a set for $600 before shipping, but that's a deal which is a rarity (I can guarantee that you won't another priced like that in the next 6months!). Heck, I once found a legitimate set for $400, now that was a even better deal; but I wasn't going to waste a few days driving down to Florida as the seller was adamant of not shipping them.

Additionally, you created a "wtb" so expect to pay the market value, don't expect someone to come in here and give you an awesome deal because you surely won't. I am not bashing you at all, I'm just telling you the truth through experience and countless hours of lurking here- think of it as constructive criticism (after all, this is a somewhat public forum). And "blah blah I can find RPF1's for the same price and/or cheaper with tires blah blah blah"- maybe that's only reinforcing my whole rant..... maybe the "stock" wheels you want are more sought after than RPF1 (though RPF1 is still an awesome wheel- to me, it's the best bang for your buck) #end of rant and good luck on the search!

You're welcome on bumping your thread again.
Kaomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #10
yaldizzle
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaomon View Post
you forgot to incorporate shipping, it's listed as $800 but shipping me (NJ) is $300 so altogether it's $1100 which is still priced accordingly.

You need to throw out it's only "stock wheels" because sure it is, but it came from almost non-existent car (in the US at least) so the "stock" aspect is beyond that and it's a factory forged wheel made by Ray's Engineering so therefore you're getting OEM R&D and reliability. Also arguing semantically, they're only "stock" if you put them on a R33 GTR, not a 240sx. Additionally, think about OEM JDM aero parts, like S13 type-x and S14 Navan bumpers, sideskirts, and rear valences. Sure I can argue, "they're stock bumpers and sideskirts, but why the heck would someone pay $1000plus for "stock" bumpers?" The same reasoning goes with this set of "stock" wheels. If you think $800 is too much for that, even with the curb rash then you surely have no idea what the true value is worth. Sure you said you found a set for $600 before shipping, but that's a deal which is a rarity (I can guarantee that you won't another priced like that in the next 6months!). Heck, I once found a legitimate set for $400, now that was a even better deal; but I wasn't going to waste a few days driving down to Florida as the seller was adamant of not shipping them.

Additionally, you created a "wtb" so expect to pay the market value, don't expect someone to come in here and give you an awesome deal because you surely won't. I am not bashing you at all, I'm just telling you the truth through experience and countless hours of lurking here- think of it as constructive criticism (after all, this is a somewhat public forum). And "blah blah I can find RPF1's for the same price and/or cheaper with tires blah blah blah"- maybe that's only reinforcing my whole rant..... maybe the "stock" wheels you want are more sought after than RPF1 (though RPF1 is still an awesome wheel- to me, it's the best bang for your buck) #end of rant and good luck on the search!

You're welcome on bumping your thread again.
lol dude, this is just a want to buy thread, if i find a good deal, then i'll buy it, if not, then i'll get something else when i want to drop the cash. simple as that. yes r33 wheels are bad ass and i want them because theyre forged, i agree with you on that. but im just waiting on a good deal to pop up. im not in a hurry whatsoever. again, im just waiting on that deal to pop up, and not from a shop. you cant sit there and tell me that everyone who has bought r33 wheels have paid $800-$1000.
also, i bought my complete jdm kouki conversion, jdm front bumper was brand new btw that i bought for less than 250, jdm rear bumper, side skirts, jdm headlights, support, etc, everything for less than a grand. deals come up and im just waiting for that deal lol. so you can go ahead and pay what you believe is "market value" for those wheels if you want, but i'll just sit back and wait for that deal to come up, if it doesnt, then oh well at least i tried.
im not trying to tell you that 800 bucks isnt market value for those wheels, just saying that i dont think its worth it to me in my opinion. im not new to this game either dude.