Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
YamaMX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
YamaMX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Picked up a '97 S14

First off, glad to have joined. Great community here with a ton of information tucked in.

Have been lurking and using the search function to browse through many interesting topics in regards to builds and general knowledge on the platform. More or less any and all of the questions I had were answered with a few minutes of searching (along with a ton of duplicate threads since others didn't use the search function.. haha), there is a ton of info and I thank all of you for that.

I'll use this single thread to update any pics and whatnot of my car over time, so no worries about clogging the forum. I see how it works around here and took a week out to do so before posting, I also run various forums of my own so rest assured, I respect how it works and understand the pain when others don't care to. So anyhow, nice meeting you all!

__

I picked up a '97 S14 in Deep Fuschia. Pretty tough to find clean unbeaten models out there, at least at a decent price, but I finally came across one I liked and it seemed suitable. I also hear this is a pretty rare color, cool bonus. I'm more or less going to DD it and clean up a few things, along with having some fun. When it's no longer a DD I'm sure the bigger plans will start, but either way I'm just happy to have one finally. Very fun car.

A while back the car was backed into, no frame damage, but a lot of the front body needed to be replaced. Zenki front parts were much cheaper than Kouki, so the front was converted over at Slidewayz (choice made by the previous owner). I'll more than likely revert it in due time, though admittedly I do like the Zenki front as well and it was done cleanly. So in short, I'm still feelin' it. Haha. Also the interior is nothing short of mint, so another huge plus. Some pics:

Figured since this is an introductory thread of sorts, I'll post up my other ride that I've actually made my own from scratch, bought it bone stock. A '97 VR-4, lots done on all ends, more or less my baby.

Nice meeting you all! Take care.

Last edited by YamaMX; 05-27-2012 at 01:20 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thru me off when back to zenki! Nice nonetheless. Thx for sharing
Old 05-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
No need to make a post here about this.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/96924-if-yo...tures-134.html
Old 05-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinawandrifter87 View Post
No need to make a post here about this.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/96924-if-yo...tures-134.html
This and http://zilvia.net/f/chat/153667-pic-...ting-pics.html