Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
PantsOnTheGround
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PantsOnTheGround is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Work VSKF 18x8 +38 18x9 +38 burning black 5x114.3 CHEEEAAAP!!!

did not want to sell these, but family comes first and so im letting these go extremely cheap. Zilvia deal of the month!

first off, let me start by saying that NO i will not budge on the price, and no i am not selling these to gain a huge profit, im basically selling them for what i paid a year ago. anyways, these are probably one of the cleanest original spec sets of kf's in burning black ive ever seen.

Fr: 18x8 +38 Lo disk
Rr: 18x9 +38 Mid disk

all lips and barrels are in amazing shape, with only 2 having a few knicks in the edges of the lips, but otherwise still look amazing like they just rolled off the shop floor. no bends, cracks, discoloration, flat spots, or rust whatsoever.

Price: $850 plus shipping costs.

-currently the wheels are sitting at my friends house down in Miami, Florida. he used them to get his car on a trailer so that it could be trailered to his new home. if a buyer comes forward and wants them before next wednesday (june 29th) i can have them just shipped from miami to wherever, or local pickup could be arranged with my friend.

Paypal will be the form of payment used, and i will not ship the wheels until funds are received in full. once payment is received, i will send you a confirmation of shipping reciept, tracking number, and estimated date of delivery if the option is available! if you have any questions, feel free to send me a text 615-440-9000. someone hop on this incredible deal!!!

i will do my best to get some more pictures up soon. until then, these should give you a good idea at how clean they are.