Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Wink APR Carbon Fiber GT3 Mirrors + Aluminum Baseplates

I got fucked over.

If you want to trade ebay CF mirrors for stockers PM me. Otherwise i'll probably end up buying some frome someone on here.

Last edited by dazed; 06-02-2011 at 03:55 PM..
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
3 things:
1) you sure they are the APR ones? because they look like the ebay knocks to me. but wat do i know.
2) does it come with the rust as well? i here thats totally in theses days.
3) can you see out of the passenger side one?
my friend has the same ones, and you can even see the mirror from the drivers seat on the passenger side. lolzcoptor.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
oh and sell me your fenders. or better yet, i will trade you. mine and oem same color.
cool? ok cool.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
1) These are the real deal for what it's worth, I believe they say APR somewhere on them IIRC, and the previous owner had receipts of absolutely everything and he bought these legit from somewhere, they were APR and it wasn't ebay.

2) Yeah yeah, bustin ma bawwlzz on that. Bolts are rusted yes, but that's it. I would hope something that small wouldn't be a deciding factor for someone, but it's whatever. Washington rains like a bitch and I guess they weren't treated at all. Simple trip to the hardware store.

3) I can see out of it fine, it's pretty dirty in the pic and the proper viewing angle is off.

4) I guess my only question would be whats the point?

Oh and update your build thread on NWN sometime kthx.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump. I just want your stock mirrors, no cash.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #6
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
These arent APR's, APR mirrors say APR on the actual mirror like this

Old 06-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #7
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Can you not fucking read? They've been on the car a couple years it came off, or the previous owner took them off on purpose, shit I would do the same thing.

He left me with receipts of everything showing me that he bought these from a legit place and they're real APR.

Besides, lettering that has a tendency to come off is a stupid way to tell whether they're fake or anyway. If it were engraved on the mirror and mine don't have them, then yes it would indicate they're fake. But that isn't the case, it's plastic lettering.

Another thing, my friend with an integra has the ebay versions of these (no surprise) his shit started peeling immediately, basically the carbon overlay started flaking. Underneath the clear coat on these, is the layer of carbon that doesn't peel, because it's not a fake vinyl.

After searching, and just to prove a point - these are the only APR replica's on ebay and you can obviously tell the difference

Old 06-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #8
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZeD View Post
Can you not fucking read? They've been on the car a couple years it came off, or the previous owner took them off on purpose, shit I would do the same thing.

He left me with receipts of everything showing me that he bought these from a legit place and they're real APR.

Besides, lettering that has a tendency to come off is a stupid way to tell whether they're fake or anyway. If it were engraved on the mirror and mine don't have them, then yes it would indicate they're fake. But that isn't the case, it's plastic lettering.

Another thing, my friend with an integra has the ebay versions of these (no surprise) his shit started peeling immediately, basically the carbon overlay started flaking. Underneath the clear coat on these, is the layer of carbon that doesn't peel, because it's not a fake vinyl.

After searching, and just to prove a point - these are the only APR replica's on ebay and you can obviously tell the difference

I sure can read.

But the APR logo along with the "Images in Mirror are closer than they appear" wouldnt come off. Ive never seen this come off as they are laser cut into the glass.

Call APR Performance if you would like.. I just asked them, ask for Peter.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Riveting tale, chap. I guess the receipts were a fake, I got juked, and i'm going to sue the previous owner for fraud.

Thanks brah
Old 06-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #10
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZeD View Post
Riveting tale, chap. I guess the receipts were a fake, I got juked, and i'm going to sue the previous owner for fraud.

Thanks brah
No problem man! Sorry you got BS mirrors.