Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-14-2015, 09:10 PM   #1
my240issex
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
my240issex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
1000 HP Built RBS14

Will post pics soon but check out my instagram for what I have, new phone and i lost all my pictures... @varisbunny

ASKING PRICE is $35k obo, or trade worth my asking price, or trade plus cash. I will not add cash on top as I am broke as fuck from building this car lol

This car I don't have to sell. too much money into it and it's the most fun car to drive. don't have to sell it tbh but if I get what I want then why not. when i bought this car, the milf in the house behind me moved in and now lets just say im pretty sure her husband doesnt realize his kids brown. The lady next door to her cant keep her hands off me either. I cant do this. I have a wife and two girlfriends. All of them have had babies. I dont even know who's pregnant anymore, how many kids i have, or how many more to expect. Everyones getting knocked up here in the city of Chicago. Dont bring your girl around me or the frs because one second well be shaking hands but as soon as she catches a glimpse of the 40, ill be the guy pouring milk all over her titties. If you want more poon than you could ever possibly handle, this car is for you.

the car made 830 to the wheels and right under 700 ft lbs of torque at only 23 psi. The motor is good for well over a thousand. only reason I stopped at this point is because the dual Bosch 044s and the ID1300S weren't cutting it. bigger injectors and better pumps will get you to 1000hp easily.

Rb25 s2
Fully built(manley turbo tuff rods, polydon coated wiseco pistons)
6466 precision. Dual ball bearing with anti surge housing-polished in house by PTE.
Nitto N1 Oil Pump
Raw brokerage twin scroll manifold(retails for $2400)
All exhaust components minus the titanium catback by tomei are ceramic coated.
Dual 38 mm tial WGs
Raw brokerage intercooler kit
Tomei cams
Solid lifters
Supertech valve train including dual valve springs and solid lifter conversion
PROEFI with CAN display and custom switch panel
Tuned by larry prebis at SP
Complete rewire job done by Danny at SP
All stock controls work(headlights, turn signals, etc.)
Motor alone has well over 12 grand in it. If i were to pull all receipts, motor has 150 miles on it... its fresh.
Crank collar installed
Greddy intake(polished)
Dual bosch 044s with surge rank(raw brokerage fuel system)(fucking amazing and $$ as fuck)
Jgy fuel rails
ID 1300s
Greddy oil cooler
Custom fabricated crank pickup sensor(several hours of labor)
Flex fuel via proefi
All work done by apex engineering(in case you are not familiar with the chicago scene, apex is the best machine shop in the area)
All work done by sound performance(one of the best shops in the midwest)
Evo 9 leather and suede seats.
Fresh pearl white paint job
Authentic navan side skirts
Authentic zenki oem rear valences
Authentic nismo 270r front bumper with fiberglass work to delete front license plate holder
Pulled fenders all around
Seibon carbon fiber trunk(painted)
Vis racing carbon fiber hood(painted)
Aluminum driveshaft
Tomei diff
Driveshaft shop 1000hp axles
Not a single penny was spared on this, nothing but the best of the best was used. The headlights alone cost 900 dollars to custom retrofit. Has four projectors, 4 demon eyes and custom black housing with clear covers and leds
Super rare rays dr505 wheels with r888s in rear and rs3s up front.
Custom fabricated tubular front end done by Ryan Lao.
ive owned this car for let's just say awhile since everyone's getting butt hurt lmao, and absolutely love it. Just need a daily. Will trade for low mile subie or preferrably a badass truck(powerstroke or cummins preferred) preferrably a dually. Again, dont have to sell. At all. Just would be nice to have cash or a nice daily.

This mod list is all off the top of my head. Theres a fuck ton more.

The car has a lot of money into it. I will post a full mod list soon. Im just getting sick of dumping more and more money into it. Car will be sold as is and 100%, i will insure everything is 100% good and running before sale goes through.

here are some video clips of the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp-H2BruNAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exe3gt6Kb3Q

Last edited by my240issex; 10-28-2015 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: links
my240issex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2015, 08:02 AM   #2
NISR20MO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
NISR20MO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Love the intro haha. GLWS
NISR20MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:11 AM   #3
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Soooo what your saying is....

if i buy this car and take it to race wars I am guaranteed to win and get some poontang????

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:38 AM   #4
evulhotdog

Trader Rating: (0)
evulhotdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just tried digging through his IG, don't waste your time, a bajillion white cars for it to blend in with, and like 20 pages deep I only found a handful.
evulhotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:03 PM   #5
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatemy7 View Post
"The car has well over 80 grand into it. I will post a full mod list soon. Im just getting sick of dumping more and more money into it. Car will be sold as is and 100%, i will insure everything is 100% good and running before sale goes through. I wont sell this to any dumbass 17 year old, i dont care how much money you have. I will not let you kill yourself in my prized possession and something i want to live on for the rest of mankind. I dont give a shit how much money you have, i will not sell this to a teenager whose balls havent even dropped."

WTF??? why?

seriously. how is 80k dropped into this? looks like normal 240 if you ask me.

But that might just be me.
May not be 80 but I see 40k in the car just from the pics easy. Motor probably has at least 10 in it alone. I mean just the block work and head work. It's was probably 5k in just machine work
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:34 PM   #6
Dalton Wild

Dalton Wild is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh shit, it's the same dude that built the nitrous Nissan Sentra on youtube
Dalton Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 11:40 AM   #7
itsguyguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itsguyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by my240issex View Post
Let me put it like this.... the car made 830 to the wheels and right under 700 ft lbs of torque at only 23 psi. The motor is good for well over a thousand.

Not trying to shit on your thread, but I believe you misinformed us. On your YouTube channel, you said 33psi makes 838WHP four months ago. Very impressive numbers with an RB25, but I did not read anything mentioning the oiling system; is it a stock oil pump?

Any videos of the car in action (street driving with actual pulls and acceleration, not spinning/track time) or Winpep files of the dyno? That would clear up any confusion for a possible buyer who knows what to look for. The car looks great alongside a nice setup, GLWS, but I doubt you will get anything close to 25K for her. People these days are very cheap when it comes to modified cars...

itsguyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
my240issex
Zilvia Junkie

I've owned the car for ~3 years. you guys are so mad lmao. price is obo so I'm open to offers. the car has a completely different motor now. new built head and new rods and pistons. I love the car, don't have to sell. but I will admit, there is some editing I have to do in this ad. keep the hate to yourselves gentlemen, I don't want any problems lol. I will edit the ad soon, let's just one drunken night out I said fuck it I'm going to sleep my 240.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makstraw View Post
"2 and a half years ago when i bought this car"

"Ive owned this car for 3-4 years and absolutely love it."

Soon which is it....... Might wanna get your story straight....
does it really matter? I've owned it for a while either way. what's up your ass bud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Wild View Post
Oh shit, it's the same dude that built the nitrous Nissan Sentra on youtube
haha no not my channel. that's sound performances page, they had a lot of fun with that. I had too many laughs at that myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaane View Post
No one ever will buy a S chassis for 35K, it's just not going to happen. I don't doubt you have huge amount invested, but you will never get it back. There is like zero buyers for a car like that. Make a full list of all parts and part it out. Only way you will get remotely close to what you are asking.
you're entitled to your opinion. price clearly says obo following it... I am also open to trades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAlonso View Post
lmao, this guy is a joke. gl bro
haha y u so mad doe bruh
Old 10-28-2015, 01:16 PM   #9
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAlonso View Post
lmao, this guy is a joke. gl bro

Honestly,

How is he a joke? Dude clearly has dough and does wtf he wants.

you may not agree with his price but the mother fucker is winning in life lol..
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:17 PM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Deleted and merged posts.

If you're not buying the car or don't have a question, don't post.

Tired of OPs complaining to me because a bunch of nerds want to sword fight in the for sale section.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:28 PM   #11
Koukiii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Koukiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This smells like a future part out to me OP. You used sick/expensive parts (ProEFI, 6466, built motor, etc) that the s-chassis community can't appreciate in it's entirety. Good Luck Tho
Koukiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:33 PM   #12
itsguyguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itsguyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If he does part out, I call dibs on ProEFI if it's RB26 compatible! Good luck with sale, I can see you getting between 23-25K for this. Very interested in knowing your oil pump setup and if you have any custom work done for better flow
itsguyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:07 PM   #13
evulhotdog

evulhotdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukiii View Post
This smells like a future part out to me OP. You used sick/expensive parts (ProEFI, 6466, built motor, etc) that the s-chassis community can't appreciate in it's entirety. Good Luck Tho
I absolutely can appreciate it. Problem is, its just a 240 at the end of the day.
evulhotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:53 PM   #14
usrocket
Leaky Injector

usrocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn I should have sold my S13 for $30K lmao
usrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:04 PM   #15
my240issex
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukiii View Post
Possibly. I am thinking about it to be honest. I will admit I put too much money into an S Chassis haha.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:39 PM   #16
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
man I've never had girls interested in me because of my 240...now if I was gay I'd be set, never had more guys come up to me in parking lots, gas stations, etc asking about my car than when I'm driving that thing.