Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-05-2014, 11:10 AM   #61
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
They went underground hidden! Lol.

If you need some legit work done, and can't get a hold of G-Dimension, hit up Animal Auto.

Animal auto can take care of any thing with S chassis!

Sorry for the thread jack...
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2014, 11:12 AM   #62
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
^^ they are in the city of upland I believe.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #63
jarred3636
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jarred3636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
They went underground hidden! Lol.

If you need some legit work done, and can't get a hold of G-Dimension, hit up Animal Auto.

Animal auto can take care of any thing with S chassis!

Sorry for the thread jack...
Serious man..I've google searched and have called like 4 numbers and got nothing lol. How's Animal Auto's reputation?
jarred3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #64
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarred3636 View Post
Serious man..I've google searched and have called like 4 numbers and got nothing lol. How's Animal Auto's reputation?
Pm you sir
Old 03-05-2014, 12:07 PM   #65
rob_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
rob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Animal auto is different shop compared to g dimension, g dimension focuses on engine builds, tunning, and engine prep. Guess they have gone under the radar ha guess you have to get reffered to them or know where the shop is at, guess im lucky hes doing my car. I try to avoid drift shops
rob_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:16 PM   #66
rob_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
rob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the roughrob_240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarred3636 View Post
Have you yelped them they have a number on there
rob_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 02:07 AM   #67
Edyz7s
Leaky Injector

Edyz7s is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, i just went to go check if its still there and doesn't seem like it is.. Just heard about this place earlier looking through shops to maintence my 240 in La puente/City of Industry. Guess ima have to go look for a different one
Edyz7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:56 PM   #68
silver350z05rb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
silver350z05rb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
..... Edit

Last edited by silver350z05rb; 01-09-2015 at 01:42 AM..
silver350z05rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 02:39 AM   #69
LSXINMYPANTS

LSXINMYPANTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello this is actually Andrew Molina the owner of Animal Auto..

Yes rumors are true we are a very hard shop to get into.. And for a few reasons..

We have recently moved locations due to our landlord selling the building I was renting in(Ontario). I am now located in Norco,CA and I don't like to advertise the address of the new location very much to keep the traffic down to allow productivity.

We are in a smaller location but it is only temporary. A smaller shop does allow focus on less projects and things are easier to manage which has turned into quicker turn-arounds. I understand we aren't the most affordable place to have your car worked on but we have been practicing better work ethics and more business structure. Motor sports is a fun but serious industry and the only way to be successful is to be organized. I am not saying we are perfect but always strive for doing diligent work at a high end level.

Every year we strengthen our skills in all aspects of performance cars and of course that comes with experience and never assuming. Sorry for thread jacking it wasn't intentional I rarely use zilvia and it was nice to see my name up here!! Maybe a mod can put this in the right place?

Thanks again and if you'd like to contact Animal Auto Drift Service Factory please email...
[email protected]

PHP Code:
http://www.instagram.com/andrewmolina 
PHP Code:
http://www.instagram.com/animalauto 
LSXINMYPANTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:16 PM   #70
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^^^Crap, nice to know you guys are so close! Will probably have my car tuned by you guys this summer.
Old 01-16-2015, 06:22 PM   #71
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
^^^Crap, nice to know you guys are so close! Will probably have my car tuned by you guys this summer.
I'm not too sure they have a dyno for tuning.... But they can deff do pretty much any thing when it comes to building a 240sx/KA/SR/RB etc.

They do legit work! I know this from others... Lol

I honestly don't even know none of the guys from animal auto.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:43 PM   #72
M.O.B

M.O.B is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.a2zautoworks.com/ is the new g-dimensions James is here now youre welcome.
M.O.B is offline   Reply With Quote