Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 11:44 PM   #31
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
anybody tested these? I want reviews..

shit looks BEEFY

mmmm

There will be once I place my order
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #32
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
I just hope their prices dont skyrocket once they get popular.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:55 PM   #33
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
how long will these prices be like this?
Old 05-19-2007, 12:04 AM   #34
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
I'm interested in the 15mm and 20mm 5x114.3 spacers.

Does the 20mm spacers for $70 include the studs and locking nuts?
Old 05-19-2007, 01:04 AM   #35
nissantfsx
Leaky Injector

nissantfsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nissantfsx
how much is the fender roller shipped to 94546 and 95616?

thnx
Old 05-19-2007, 01:52 AM   #36
JERAVICIOUS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
JERAVICIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
YO all i gotta say is that if it's backed by Dan the shits legit!! quality parts and mostly everythin is in stock. so no waiting forever like Dan said. my homeboy got max coils for his sc and has no complaints. good price too!!! imma get me a set after i pay off my summer school stuff and what not
Old 05-19-2007, 02:40 AM   #37
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
When the Brake kits going to be instock and how much?
Old 05-19-2007, 10:50 AM   #38
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Dan, welcome to Zilvia.

Everyone else, I can tell you this stuff rocks! It is ultra beefy. To the MAX! (haha I couldn't resist). I've been to his shop many times and checked out all the parts. They are legit. Some of you might know dan as the Drift Circuit guy. The first person to get a drift event at Qualcomm Stadium (a true feat). He's spent a lot of his own time and money trying to make sure us san diegans have events. His staff are really nice guys too. Crazy good fab! Sick cages!

Oh yeah and real product testing and R&D too. The RUCA's are a perfect example. And the coilovers. haha every coilover MAX sells will put your framerail 6 feet below ground level. Lots of dudes in SD are running MAX parts and love them.

my .02 for what its worth.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #39
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by locust13 View Post
looks good just checked out the website, any idea when the oil pan protectors will come back in stock? i'll order some stuff then.
We'll have to call J-land monday and find out. Anything that we dont have in stock in the USA can be air'd directly from Japan to you if you can spend the money on shipping and you dont have the time to wait.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:28 AM   #40
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187 View Post
how long will these prices be like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez View Post
I just hope their prices dont skyrocket once they get popular.
You guys ask the right questions. The marketing concept for these parts is direct sales from the manufacturer, wholesale to the public. We can keep doing this forever if we sell enough parts through word of mouth, the net and our full page magazine ad.

This is the way we want to do things because we know it will expand peoples enjoyment of this sport through promoting quality innovative low priced parts.

Parts Shop MAX is no corporation, it is privately owned 100% by drifters. We love buying cool parts that make our cars look good and perform well at hook up price, and we think you will to. We'll do our best to keep it this way.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:31 AM   #41
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
I'm interested in the 15mm and 20mm 5x114.3 spacers.

Does the 20mm spacers for $70 include the studs and locking nuts?
20mm is in stock with studs and nuts for $70, 15mm - were out of these in USA right now.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissantfsx View Post
how much is the fender roller shipped to 94546 and 95616?

thnx
I am not at my computer with UPS right now but our website sells the fender roller for $200 + $50 flat rate USA shipping.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:48 AM   #43
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
When the Brake kits going to be instock and how much?
$320/pair including caliper spacer. They are on the water now, so I'd say about 3 weeks (depending on customs).
Old 05-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Aw, the guys from San Diego are so sweet, making me all sentimental. I want to do another event but in the mean time everyone can see all these parts getting abused at every Drift Buffet comp. In San Bernardino on the Orange Show's launch ramp err bump transition to the infield. And at willow springs HTM, or in all of the USA and Japan event coverage photos and videos at www.poweredbymax.net and www.myspace.com/poweredbymax
Old 05-19-2007, 12:12 PM   #45
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
yayyyy I'm getting excited... I'll be ordering the coilovers within a couple weeks
Old 05-19-2007, 12:14 PM   #46
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Love the idea with the fender roller, a friend of mine has the eastwood and while I like it, having to raise the coilovers to roll is a pita. Might have to pick one of these babys up.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 05-19-2007, 12:27 PM   #47
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
sent you a pm
Old 05-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #48
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

OK Answered.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:16 PM   #49
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
whats the height adjustability for the coilovers?
Old 05-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #50
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Basically they go higher than stock to tucking wheel lip on 18's, but if you want me to get the jack out and measure I can do that
Old 05-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #51
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Parts look good, and local-owned shops (even if the main shop in across the pond) are definitely better than huge companies. If anyone gets a side-by-side of the RUCA/toe rods/traction rods with SPL or B-V parts, I'd love to see it ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #52
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
You guys ask the right questions. The marketing concept for these parts is direct sales from the manufacturer, wholesale to the public. We can keep doing this forever if we sell enough parts through word of mouth, the net and our full page magazine ad.

This is the way we want to do things because we know it will expand peoples enjoyment of this sport through promoting quality innovative low priced parts.

Parts Shop MAX is no corporation, it is privately owned 100% by drifters. We love buying cool parts that make our cars look good and perform well at hook up price, and we think you will to. We'll do our best to keep it this way.
Damn you guys sound like a dream shop.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:46 PM   #53
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
That's some cool shit. I think I'll try to stop by there next weekend.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:29 PM   #54
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
how would you compare your coilovers with the megan ones?
Old 05-19-2007, 06:42 PM   #55
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

A member on the fourm i mod on told me he would pick the MAXs over JICs.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #56
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Purchase of coilovers pending reviews...Great prices on everything you offer.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:45 PM   #57
JERAVICIOUS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
JERAVICIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
how would you compare your coilovers with the megan ones?
are you talking bout driver preference? ride height? spring rate? etc???

i don't own a set yet but just by doin some research and hearing from exprience, i'd go with the max because they're made for drifting. and hearing from people who did have megans, they weren't too satisfied(cars varied).

also depends what you're gonna be using the coils for too. if you're gonna drift your car then i'd go wit the max. if you wanna just dump your car, then go with megans because i hear you can really dump your car with those.

just my opinion. but whatever your decision is it's all good cuz that's what you want ya know.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #58
suberi_RPS13
Leaky Injector

suberi_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
what are the seats made from FRP? carbon? kevlar?
Old 05-19-2007, 09:08 PM   #59
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
more pics of the fender roll really interested
Old 05-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #60
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
well i have megans right now but im not really happy with them..havent done any drifting or anything but want to get into it eventually. Megans are bouncy as fack and its really annoying so im looking into another set
Closed Thread