Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 12:05 AM   #1
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
da1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Exclamation Crashed my s14 with s15 conversion need help

hey guys whats up well yeah as the post says i crashed today when i was on the 22 going east near the 5 south exit. Wha happened was that when i was going to change lane i had almost finished the lane change then a honda tried to get into the lane and so i wouldnt get hit i swerved back into my lane thats when the traffic got slower and i ended up tryin to brake but just ended up with my front end under a trailblazer. The blazer only got my paint on the exhaust but my car suffered the damage since its mostly fiberglass. So i was wondering if you guys knew any good body shops to take my car to and where i could get a new s15 front conv. new hood (most likely cf), left s15 headlight (if i could w/o having to buy both), new radiator and a left fendor (fiberglass if possible). Heres some pics of how the car ended up.

Heres the car before

thanks for the help
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #2
homeslice
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
homeslice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to homeslice Send a message via MSN to homeslice
Dont you just hate honda's? ..good luck on that frontend, sure is sad to this happend.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #3
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
sucks that it happened gl with the fix though.

btw, homeslice not ALL honda drivers are idiots just a majority...
Old 05-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #4
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post

ahahahahahah A large majority.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #5
Modrified
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Modrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sorry that happen to you. the least is that you're okay.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #6
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Sucks man! Gotta pay attention though, you live and you learn, good luck with fixing everything. Like you hinted at above it's a good time to upgrade!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #7
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

da1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choices
yeah...damn hondas...sure sucks hopefully i can get the parts soon and if possible get the car done within 2 weeks.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #8
homeslice
Leaky Injector

homeslice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to homeslice Send a message via MSN to homeslice
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post

=D AHAHA yea that's true!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:27 AM   #9
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

yeah...damn honda...sure sucks hopefully i can get the parts soon and if possible get the car done within 2 weeks.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #10
robiniscool
Zilvia Member

robiniscool is an unknown quantity at this point
im sorry to hear that, i seen ur car on chapman once, it was really clean, i dont know if u notice me i was the red s13 with a primered s15 front and i think at the time no rear bumper haha or just a really fuk up one
Old 05-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #11
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
id go kouki unless you rock a widebody with s15 front. at any rate, if ya redo the s15 front, HID units would be exceptional, then again, this can go about 1001 different ways. depends on your budget and if you want want to use just insurance money or fork out some dough for some real cool shit, which in a sense, will be at a large discount to you.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:39 AM   #12
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
damn.. and it had to happen on an s14 front end.. sorry to hear that.. good luck
Old 05-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #13
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
ahahahahahah A large majority.
a large majority of them are bonestock cars. i.e. commuter cars, soccer mom vans, beaters...i see tons of hondas everywhere i go. they seem like good drivers to me. ooh wait, i think youre talkin about RICED out hondas...

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #14
Envy2343
Zilvia Member

Envy2343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Check this link out, not sure what the average prices are on this stuff but it looks like its all on here for the Conversion....

http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/?section=808#1490
Old 05-01-2008, 01:21 AM   #15
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

thanks for the link
Old 05-01-2008, 01:32 AM   #16
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yeah, you can go OEM on the headlight and fenders, without having to buy a pair. WideGTS (Mike @ iDesigns) can get you a good deal on a CF hood and bumper.

3/5/09 edit: HAHA I endorsed Mike. LOL.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com

Last edited by GSXRJJordan; 03-06-2009 at 01:36 PM..
Old 05-01-2008, 02:01 AM   #17
NSR250
Leaky Injector

NSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to all
that sucks, I actually saw your car on the side of the 22fwy.
btw, what color is that on your car? is it the same color as the 350z (lemans sunset yellow)?
Old 05-01-2008, 02:34 AM   #18
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Sorry to hear that... doesn't look too bad from the pix. Tad small. Good luck with the repairs.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #19
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

the color is similar to the lemans sunset yellow just that its a little brighter think the name was sigma drift orange its sort of copper tone orange not too dark...but yea thanks alot for the help zilvians
Old 05-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #20
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
1. following too close
2. check yo mirrorzzz
Old 05-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #21
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
wesco justin can order u all new parts

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 03-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #22
Gordo714
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Gordo714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i heard you got your engine running! finally, cruise over
Old 03-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #23
Tucay
BANNED

Tucay is an unknown quantity at this point
the best thing that i can say is to find the parts here on the forus and go from there. if you need a good quality bodyshop... go to driftspeed and go to their body man. he is right next to the shop. ive used him and im very happy with his work. a little on the expensive side but good quality work. may be able to fix your current fiberglass fenders and so forth.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #24
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I've got a S15 carbon hood for sale $450 shipped.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #25
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Cool this thread is almost a year old!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #26
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo714 View Post
i heard you got your engine running! finally, cruise over
This was a really useless bump.

Closed Thread