Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Pink 330mm steering wheel DEEP DISH $180 firm Socal

Wheel w/horn $180
Aworks QR $40
NRG short hub $90
horn $20

Pink 330mm deep dish

Transformer button included.

Spawned lots of interest in my steering wheel, and I'm looking to change it up.

Good condition, one deep scratch, scuffs on the outside rim of wheel, common place for wooden wheels like so.

You know, the famous one from the Aworks pics!

wheel and horn button for sale as whole

Would have to get a great offer for the whole set-up. i.e. nrg short hub and Aworks QR.

So $180 FIRM

Located in Hollywood, CA.
Local pickup preffered

PM me dudes

Last edited by worangejuice; 06-14-2008 at 07:08 PM..
worangejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
Entry Speed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Entry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Did you buy that used, or do you happen to know the brand name?

That thing is awesome! glws

+1
Entry Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
used form a guy in hawaii. cause al the cars in Hawaii are smooth.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
I'm guessing Nardi pattern? Any picture showing the deep scratch/scuff?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
So sick! I'd buy it, but I already have a wheel...

GLWS
Old 06-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

I'll get them scuff pics up later..............
thanks for the bumps guys.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #7
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
how much for the for the whole set-up. i.e. nrg short hub and Aworks QR.???

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:11 AM   #8
WTS3
Zilvia Member

WTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryster View Post
how much for the for the whole set-up. i.e. nrg short hub and Aworks QR.???
was wondering the same thing...
WTS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #9
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Just looking to change out the steering wheel. So right now it'd be $300 for the whole gammit. One day I will have a 330mm Nardi torino deep dish, those things alone are now close to $300!
Old 06-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #10
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
just pmed you about that wheel...
Old 06-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #11
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so tight, i have the same wheel, but in white w/ rainbow flake

paid the same price too.

GLWS!
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #12
Ni-Shi-Sero
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Ni-Shi-Sero is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
pure sex........
Ni-Shi-Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #13
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

$280 for the whole setup............anybody?????
Old 06-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #14
flossyrobinson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
flossyrobinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
omg where did you get the white w/ rainbow flake?! pics? thats what i neeeeed. sweet wheel GLWS!
flossyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #15
WTS3
Zilvia Member

WTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of light
pics of the scratch or whatever?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #16
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh, I want that steering wheel. It totally goes with my pink seat... although it is a little lighter. I need to buy this... therefore, you must sell it to Swayray... plus my Bday is coming up in July.....

Thanks!!
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #17
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Sales pending......anyone up for the $280 for the whole setup?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #18
WTS3
Zilvia Member

i could be, do you have any pictures of the damage or w/e?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #19
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah, Im charging my camera battery right now...
Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #20
WTS3
Zilvia Member

great, thank you
Old 06-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #21
WTS3
Zilvia Member

tried to PM you, but your box is full... i have to head out soon so i may or may not be here when you post pictures, but i'll check as soon as i get back
Old 06-07-2008, 03:39 PM   #22
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

also selling the k's SILVIA bumperas isfor $80firm. Or buy a new one for $300.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #23
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
did you use LED's or something to backlight your cluster? that looks SICK! i want to do mine in amber.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #24
WTS3
Zilvia Member

i want this very badly, PM sent
Old 06-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #25
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #26
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

FLAKERS SUCK................still for sale.........
will be parting out now.
Wheel w/horn $180
Aworks QR $40
NRG short hub $90
Old 06-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #27
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
I found a look a like, not pink though...

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:47 PM   #28
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm kind of interested but not at that price.

If it doesn't sell and you want to lower it let me know.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #29
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah for like $5..................psh
Old 06-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #30
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

ok SOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!