Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 05-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori S14 Rear Valances! FINALLY!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
Halobb

Trader Rating: (0)
Halobb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Halobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:46 PM   #3
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
Nice! Glad they are in reliable production now? Did you produce the little mounting brackets too?
Old 05-07-2017, 10:31 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
no mounting brackets... dont need them. not sure why people want those so bad. if you mount S14 Navan valances to the car properly using double sided tape like they come from the factory, youll be fine.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:20 PM   #5
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:00 AM   #6
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

^^^ looooooooooooooooools!

Old 05-09-2017, 12:22 AM   #7
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
thanks for being so damn invested in the 240 community all these years. hope you sell lots of valences!
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:49 AM   #8
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Ive spent 15 years in this scene, seen a lot of folks come and go... But Ive met some really awesome ones in the time spent here and its nice to see some of the older guys coming back and even supporting what I do

Ive still got a mountain of S13 parts left to mold and quite a few S14 bits left as well. It all just takes time as I dont do a lot of freelance work anymore so saving money for molds via what people buy from me takes a while, But branching out into S14 bits will help. Im probably going to start making stuff for the Protege5 as well seeing as I love my little Battlewagon and there are a few aero parts I would love to have on my car that are getting harder and harder to come by.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:46 PM   #9
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Very cool and creative good job
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 04:57 PM   #10
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by silnv View Post
Nice! Glad they are in reliable production now? Did you produce the little mounting brackets too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
no mounting brackets... dont need them. not sure why people want those so bad. if you mount S14 Navan valances to the car properly using double sided tape like they come from the factory, youll be fine.

As he stated, you'll find a lot of your production side moldings are going to adhere with your wonderful 3M molding tape as advertised:
https://www.amazon.com/3M-03614-Scot.../dp/B002JOVUO0

I had customers come to the parts windows at lexus after ordering the body side moldings after production and they would always complain of the tape, that's how it rolls off the line! that's how it's meant to be. Just stray away from the white double sided tape and you will be just like factory.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:45 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

and just a heads up... there is no tape on the parts in the pictures just 2 10mm nuts and bolts in the fender wells!

also, i will have my web based store front up again in the coming week. i had to redo all of my backend stuff on Paypal because they discontinued all of their coding for legacy shopping carts. completed the initial template around 3:30am Monday morning, now just to drop all the content from different pages into it, get SKUs setup for all the buttons and update the photos for each item... *sigh*

Old 05-16-2017, 08:23 PM   #12
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
When can we expect front bumpers and skirts??
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:52 PM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

when i have more money... after i finish the web store on my website and get people going there again given the facebook store only works for 2 out of 15 people!!!

Old 05-20-2017, 09:52 AM   #14
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im always excited to see s14 parts for sale. All thats left to make as far as oem pieces is s14 navan+kouki skirt combo. That should sell well
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote