Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-04-2018, 01:58 PM   #31
240msh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240msh is making his/her stupidity well-known240msh is making his/her stupidity well-known240msh is making his/her stupidity well-known240msh is making his/her stupidity well-known240msh is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
whats zilvia
Old 09-04-2018, 02:40 PM   #32
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Joined around the time I bought my 2nd s14. Sold it back in April, but I'm still here. The shit talk is entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:03 PM   #33
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ya still here don’t visit as often though. No 240 currently. Who knows what might happen in the future though . Right time right place.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #34
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'm here every day. Try to keep a build thread updated, browse the builds and f/s sections. Call me old fashioned but all the good parts and knowledge are still on the forums anyways. I can't stand half the crap on the FB groups and only use them for a good troll. That and to low-ball for parts from fanbois who don't know what they've gotten into.

I have the consistent urge to tell people to fucking google their question or search....but it's like a double edged blade because I'm sure that might bring them here.
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #35
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
I'm still here, that's all that matters

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:20 PM   #36
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Every. Damn. Day.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:30 PM   #37
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Signed up last year. & practically built my car from buying parts off of here & met a ton of great people. 10/10 would reccomend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:07 AM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I just come for the OT. Still in this bitch.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:19 AM   #39
Abeo
Leaky Injector

Abeo is an unknown quantity at this point
I've known of zilvia since 04 or so, but preferred FA. In the past 8 years, I took the sand out of my vag, and learned what zilvia was about. Lurked for the most part.
I agree about the FB bullshit, and I deleted my IG because I couldn't follow the builds I wanted and just got hotboiz suggested instead.
This place has a wealth of knowledge, and as I get older and saltier, so does the forum.
Abeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:01 AM   #40
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240msh View Post
whats zilvia
Who is zilvia
Old 09-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #41
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
im kinda limping through.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:55 PM   #42
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
here every damn day almost
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 12:00 AM   #43
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Yup still on here, even during my breaks at work. FB groups nor IG pages don't compare.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:37 PM   #44
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Facebook can suck my rubber-balloon knot.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:15 PM   #45
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Still here, but mostly for the Future RWD thread and to respond to PM's to tell people I no longer own a S-Chassis and can't help anyone with their 1UZ swaps.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:46 PM   #46
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
im here (now) cause I got banned from that bitch-fest of facebook. ill be back seeing as fucker-burgh is clamping down on free speech more day after day!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #47
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
I would love for the forums to pick back up. I hate Facebook. I also think Facebook is starting to crack. So I am glad that this place has survived. I do wish they would update it a bit though.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #48
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I've been thinking of joining facebook to see what the schassis community is like on there but I guess ill stay away now lol.
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:48 PM   #49
IketaniS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
IketaniS13 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
I've been thinking of joining facebook to see what the schassis community is like on there but I guess ill stay away now lol.

I think that’s a wise choice. You have to wade through a lot of nonsense on FB to find any value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IketaniS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #50
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
Its literally like 2 or 3 good posts in an ocean of dumpster fires.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:59 PM   #51
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Its literally like 2 or 3 good posts in an ocean of dumpster fires.
BUT!!! you still cannot dispute the number of members on there, the ease and quickness of selling/buying items...
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:59 PM   #52
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
what groups are you guys talking about? I recently joined 240sx owners club, and what a shit show. Nothing but attention whores. 99% of the posts are "post pix of your", or "let see those". Hopefully most of us are still here in zilvia when the 240sx frenzy is over.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:06 PM   #53
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Im on zilvia almost every day... I started following a couple of parts manufacturers lik e origin on facebook, thats a very cool way to learn more about new aero and some show cars they produce.

there are a couple good uses for facebook, but zilvia is just more useful in general.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:37 AM   #54
Datsun freak

Datsun freak is an unknown quantity at this point
Here hopefully it picks up again
Datsun freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:14 AM   #55
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Every now and then I go through phases of checking zilvia multiple times a day but its mostly searching tech and browsing FS.

The KA group and local drifting org's are the only groups I've found without cancer. finding info on FB is atrocious and pretty much require you to make your own post whereas its archived so well here.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:46 PM   #56
S13greencoupe

S13greencoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
I literally just had to make a new account. I haven’t been on here in 8 years, so pretty much forgot my UN and PW.
I just picked up a clean s13 coupe and a s15 swap, getting back in the game.
S13greencoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:54 AM   #57
NyStateOfMind
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
NyStateOfMind is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I still find my parts here, zilvia will always be alive
NyStateOfMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:05 PM   #58
Annoying Eric
Zilvia Addict

Annoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Annoying Eric
I lurk every few years.
Annoying Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:44 AM   #59
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Kinda rough visiting when parts cost so much now, gandadors $600, bricks $700, r33 wheels $1200 etc...

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:53 AM   #60
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I just come for the OT. Still in this bitch.
Damnit Mel. I've been going to Milwaukee for flights for a few months now and keep thinking I know someone there but can't place who. Now I remember. If you wanna come hang out tonight about midnight, I'll be flying in... lol
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote