Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 07-02-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
WTB ~ S13 Coupe OEM Trunk Lid w/OEM Luggage Rack !

I've been wanting one of these forever. Check your local junkyards or please sell me yours. Let me know what sort of deal we can work out!

Old 07-02-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Crimson Rocket had one years ago, wouldn't ship it or the rack piece... =(

Goodluck!
Old 07-03-2018, 03:04 AM   #3
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
haven’t seen one in years
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 07:56 PM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
^^^Yeah man. I mostly see them on cars for sale. Sucks everyone is too lazy to remove them for money. I'd take an easy payday if I didn't give a fuck about the trunk.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone find me one of these.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:21 AM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Willing to trade for some cool Japanese stuff you might want. Let me know!
Old 08-23-2018, 04:46 PM   #7
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I love my trunk rack. That said, I tried removing mine to repaint the pieces and I couldn't. the bits on the underside that the screws go into would just spin, and as you know most of them are under the ribbing of the trunk lid. Not worth the effort. Goo luck finding one though!
Old 08-24-2018, 05:40 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I'll trade someone my S13 Ganadors for this trunk.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:59 PM   #9
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just out of curiosity, are you actually planning on using it, or do you just want it for looks/cool points? Either way, I'll keep an eye out. GL
Old 08-24-2018, 06:00 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
just out of curiosity, are you actually planning on using it, or do you just want it for cool ponts?
Dude I can totally see my self strapping a cooler to it for a nice coastal drive in Japan.

...but yeah, for cool points. Not for other people to think I'm cool. I just think it's cool.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:52 AM   #11
famous_atticus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
famous_atticus has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
I have one text me at 404.766.8668
famous_atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 05:03 PM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

PM sent. Hopefully I can get this one.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:21 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Seems like people don't want to make money. Can't be bothered to do a little work.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:06 PM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. People don't want to make money, I guess.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:05 PM   #15
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
those fucking slackers!!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:42 PM   #16
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
D you need it shipped to Japan or to SD
Old 09-12-2018, 05:54 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

^^^ Honestly it doesn't matter. I know this thing can be removed from the trunk so I don't have to ship the whole lid. That being said, I'm willing to do whatever is easiest for the seller (including facilitated local pickup if I can) but no one is willing to meet me halfway as far as negotiating. Sucks, man.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:46 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone out there help a little ol' man like me.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:12 AM   #19
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
if you find one in Tx ill ship it for ya
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 06:21 AM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
if you find one in Tx ill ship it for ya
I appreciate it, dude. Closest one is in GA and the owner wants to ghost on everyone. Fuck me, right?
Old 09-16-2018, 04:35 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Take my money. Please.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:34 AM   #22
95_S14
Post Whore!

95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Turned out to be a Miata one :/
Old 09-17-2018, 10:07 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Turned out to be a Miata one :/
Thanks for getting my hopes up you fucking cuck. You think it's cool to toy with my emotions via the internet?
Old 09-17-2018, 10:19 PM   #24
95_S14
Post Whore!

You can blow me when you get back , at least I asked about it ya dick
Old 09-18-2018, 01:17 AM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
You can blow me when you get back , at least I asked about it ya dick
Trying isn't enough. Daddy needs results...so it is YOU who will be blowing ME.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:48 PM   #26
95_S14
Post Whore!

I can meet you halfway 69
Old 10-17-2018, 06:32 PM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I still reaaaaally want one of these.
Old 01-18-2019, 06:09 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

The stupidest fucking part about this, after all this time, has to be the fact that I've found a few now (via friends or on my own) and EVERY fucking time I do the seller shows a ton of interest in taking my money and sending it to me....only to fall off the face of the fucking earth.

Are y'all fucking stupid or what. Fuck.

I want one of these dumb things.
Old 01-19-2019, 07:19 AM   #29
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm curious if they were actually made by Nissan.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 08:06 PM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Maybe it was just a dealership extra. Regardless, they're worth nothing and I'm offering more than what's fair and no one can ever be bothered to hit me back up. Weird.