Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 09-14-2017, 02:59 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
RS Watanabe R-Type ~ Silver ~ 16X8.5-4 ~ 5X114.3 ~ Japan

I'm bummed out about this. I sold the previous set since they came in the wrong color and now I have to sell these. They won't clear the S14 brakes by a long shot and I'm not running a ridiculous spacer and loads of negative camber to fit them. Fucking sucks since I waited longer the second time around.

The wheels are in the boxes still. I only opened to verify contents. One wheel was used to test fit on the front. That's it. BNIB unless you want to argue semantics.

Same as before, minus the color:
- Backpads shaved to -4
- Spokes shaved to accommodate brakes (not mine though :/ )

$1450 SHIPPED

Last edited by dizzariot; 10-30-2017 at 02:32 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. My oversight is your chance to get these without a 4+ month wait.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:52 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. 5lug Wats in an awesome size. No wait.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:24 PM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Awesome wheels. Makes me sad to see the logo on the box and know they won't fit.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Buy some cool Watanabes to be, you know, cool.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:02 AM   #6
LexSan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
LexSan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bump for legit seller. this is the color i really like on these wheels lol
LexSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:16 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexSan View Post
bump for legit seller. this is the color i really like on these wheels lol
Sell the gunmetal ones and get these LOL.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:14 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Price is OBO. Try me. I'll probably let these go.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I'm still bummed. It's not going away. Pls send help.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:05 PM   #10
alextorres19

Trader Rating: (0)
alextorres19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm guessing since they won't clear s14 brakes they won't clear z32s I assume.
alextorres19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:42 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextorres19 View Post
I'm guessing since they won't clear s14 brakes they won't clear z32s I assume.
Probably not. If you run a spacer you'd be okay. I just prefer not to.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:49 AM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Make me an offer. Motivated to move these!
Old 09-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Get these out of my spare room!
Old 09-26-2017, 04:29 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Cool wheels without the wait.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Brand new Watanabes, made for 5X114.3 cars, and without the wait. What in the fucking fuck are you waiting for?
Old 09-29-2017, 12:23 AM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Don't miss out and have to wait a long time like I did...
Old 09-29-2017, 07:17 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. US-spec 5lug cars won't have an issue running these. I really want to see them on an S14...
Old 10-04-2017, 10:11 PM   #18
R33turtle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
R33turtle is on the path to ruinR33turtle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to R33turtle
still have there? shoot me an email jonlquach22@rocketmail com
R33turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:46 AM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33turtle View Post
still have there? shoot me an email jonlquach22@rocketmail com
Still for sale. I'll shoot you an email.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:15 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Dude I've never had so many people say they're ready to buy and then go MIA. Young people fucking suck lol.

Bump.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:50 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

...le bump. Buy cool wheels.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone nut up and pay for these already.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:34 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Frostedest of Flakiests on this sale. I swear.
Old 10-18-2017, 12:24 AM   #24
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Guys, it says '16 inchi' in Sharpie on the box. These are for sure 16". The line on the bottom to cross out the width just wasn't extended all the way.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:33 AM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Y'all are indecisive as fuck.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:22 AM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still for sale.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:33 AM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Price drop. Get these while you can still ride the 16" wave you fucking nutswingers.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:32 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Price lowered. Come and get them.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:35 AM   #29
qwerth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
qwerth is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
fuck these are such a good deal!
Old 11-03-2017, 02:14 AM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerth View Post
fuck these are such a good deal!
I'm glad someone notices lol. Most guys don't even have the fucking balls to tell me they've decided not to buy. They all just leave me hanging. I'll post usernames from now on lol.

Bump. If you tell me you don't want to buy after we negotiate then that's cool. If you leave me fucking hanging you're getting blasted.