Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:44 AM   #1
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wahl 136 - What Gives

Don't know why but lately I seem to be getting the run around, first Chad Everson and now Wahl 136. I paid for a Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket, Greddy Intercooler Pipes and a pair of Samco Radiator Hoses. He initially kept in contact with em and has sent an email on the 5th saying that he does not have internet access so sending an email is hard. To an extent I am flexible with this but it has been a while since I have heard from him, all I was requestng was a tracking number, he told me it was sent via Fedex Home and to date nothing. I am not sure but doesn't any form of Fedex send a tracking number and the fact that it has not reach means that it was probably never sent. This is getting very annoying now, the only reason I sent payment is because people vouched for him. Has anyone got their items from him as he said that everyone's items were sent out?
TriniGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
sorry to hear but ..wrong section close but no cigar
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:58 AM   #3
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
I know it's the wrong section but I wanna hear if anyone else has gotten their stuff. I am searchign for his FS threads but I am not even finding them now as if they were deleted. Something just is not adding up.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 AM   #4
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
I doubt they were deleted. Only premium members can delete thier thread but the topic is still viewable or you could see that it has been deleted.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:33 AM   #5
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

He had three big sales, only seeing the one with his Work Wheels. I have heard that his uncle committed suicide and he has also told me that someone has taken his identity as well, has me thinking whether this is true or not. He has left a contact on his signature which I tried sending an email to that goes to his supposedly mom that she can ge tin contact with him and it bounced back. He told me that I had to send the payment to his girlfriend as his identity was stolen and he would organize to send the items to me.

This is part of the convo:
Quote:
No problem, my money is going through my gf's account since mine are frozen. Since your not in Premie land you don't know the story. My identity got stolen i lost everything I had 20k in savings all gone! So my account and assets are frozen. The sale of all my car parts are eithier going into my mothers paypal or money orders are going to my g/f whom I live with.

MO go to Sydney Domanowski
458 Hall Road
Elma, Ny 14059

contact is 716-572-5605

Please post up the tracking number and I will remove the items from the FS list.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:51 AM   #6
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Quick question, does Fedex Home Delivery provide a tracking number?
Old 09-11-2007, 08:38 AM   #7
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
i believe so
msggggg
Old 09-11-2007, 09:16 AM   #8
rim_bender
Zilvia Junkie

rim_bender is on the path to ruinrim_bender is on the path to ruinrim_bender is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGT View Post
Quick question, does Fedex Home Delivery provide a tracking number?

yes, 100% yes
rim_bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:37 AM   #9
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i got screwed too, i bought his megan racing rear toe arms.

my paypal was fucked so i sent a certified money order, and received the receipt saying he recieved it around Aug. 27. and i still havent received what i purchased.....i messaged him recently and haven't received any messages back.

:hammer:
Old 09-11-2007, 09:53 AM   #10
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
I dealt with him and everything went smoothly, the guy seems to be having alot of problems back at home, but he was very courteous to me. He sold me some injectors and a powder coated fuel rail, everything was Ay O.K. after I got the thing to fit.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:15 AM   #11
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Yeah, well i too have had issues.

I purchased a few items from him, but only received 2/3. And one is damaged beyone repair. And this was after weeks of email and PM asking for tracking info. BTW, each item was shipped sperately. Mine through USPS.

After weeks of trying to reach him, i thought id check on his recent board activity and found that his SIG indicated no Internet call mom.

I sent his mom an email and she did respond after a few days indicating she would forward the message to him.

No dice. I have sent an additional email today asking for refund of one item and some $ back for the damages.

So, im not sure what to tell ya guys either.

I would be more understanding of his situtation(s) if he were to at least make an attempt to respond. Even in a months time you can visit your own mother and use HER internet for an hour or so. Right? With his 3 huge FS posts, there is alot of $$$ at stake. Just my 2c.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:16 AM   #12
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
well i wouldnt be so pissed if he could at least message me back. parts arent cheap ya know.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #13
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Damn, I thought it was only me. Yeah after seeing the three FS posts and people saying that he is legit I sent my $300 money Order. Saw that he received it and I took the time to send it via UPS overnight. He emailed me saying that he received it and that he will send out the items once the money order cleared. He email me a couple of time after saying that money order was taking a while to clear int he bank. Then finally he said that he made a mistake and signed on the money order even though it was made out to his girlfriend Sydney, so that held up the shipment again. Then he said it was sent out and all issues were sorted. He also emailed again saying that he does not have internet access and that he has sent out everything, that was over a week ago and no tracking number, I requested this just like he requested it from me, none so far just him saying that he sent it via Fedex Home Delivery. I tried sending his mom an email and it bounced back. I sent it again today via another email, [email protected]. Nothing yet. Looks like $300 down the drain, I am currently contacting authorities to see what my options are. A simple courtesy email is all I ask to settle everyone. Can anyone find the other FS posts as I am not seeing them?
Old 09-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #14
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I have a tracking # through fedex fro what I purchased through him. Should be here tomorrow, kind of slow but I guess Fedex botched the first attempt.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #15
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
He's doing the same shit to me I sent him paypal like 3 weeks ago and I keep getting the runaround, he hasn't even told me whether or not he still has the parts anymore.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:48 PM   #16
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
same boat as you guys. However after 4 weeks of trying to get a tracking number, he finally gave it to me. It's suppose to be here on the 13th so we will see what happens then.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #17
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Same shit gave me a bad tracking number. BAN him.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:33 PM   #18
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
same here, made three transaction only received half of the parts

received parts i didnt purchase, missing shit

ill make a list tomorrow, i might have someone else part and they might have mine
Old 09-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #19
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutony View Post
same here, made three transaction only received half of the parts

received parts i didnt purchase, missing shit

ill make a list tomorrow, i might have someone else part and they might have mine

Tell me you have my turbo blanket?
Old 09-12-2007, 05:07 AM   #20
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Man does anyone have my Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket, Greddy Piping and Samco Hoses? I want my stuff that I paid for
Old 09-12-2007, 07:51 AM   #21
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

vutony - you've done it now ^^^^
You betta come up with that list, or we be huntin you down - lol
Old 09-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #22
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I would say double check the tracking numbers, when i got mine I checked it and it seemed dead. Then I checked it the next day and was headed here from NY.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #23
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Oh god! I just seen this thread cuase I thought I was gonna have to start one. I bought the carbon hood and bodykit from him for a total of 1032.58 so I paid him in four payments over a 3 week period of 250 and some change. Sent his moma a msg and got 2 or 3 msg back saying that he recived the final payment and he is boxing it up for a safe trip out. He gave me his GF's number but noone answered it. Guess im gonna have to file a complaint with paypal. I only bought cause people vouched for him but now im just wondering if it was a pitty thing for the theft thing that went down?
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #24
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Re: pending parts
Good deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviatunersr20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahl 136
I went through and took off everything I could get off the car. I have 2 totes full of parts again. I will PM you a list of things when I get out of work tonight.

Thank you for the interest!

Quote:
Quote:
You got it haha you can call me Trent.

But I appeciate your support thanks for buying my stuff Justin.

Quote:
Quote:
Not a problem you can call me on my g/f cell. It's xxx-xxx-xxxx. Leave a message on it including your user name so that I know what the call is in regards to.

Thank you

Quote:
Quote:
You can use your OEM orange ones or buy JDM S13 OEM Fogs, the yellow ones. Either way they both fit.
Quote:
Quote:
Chargespeed kit, bought from Grounddynamics.com

As requested.

thanks! I look at the site and the bumpers and it says its the gp-1 kit not the chargespeed but it does not really matter but how can I get the signal lights that go in the front bumper?

hey I sent you 272.53 today. So now just 2 more payments of 250. Do you have a number that I can reach you at cause the paypal info is my house address but I need the kit shiped to my job.

I dont think I ever gave you my name so its justin by the way. You never gave me yours but im guessin its trenton???

hey what do you have left thats for sale.

ok I just sent the 3rd payment so one more payment left. You will be paid off next thursday.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #25
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

its kinda hard to read since the msg is not in order but the only thing I did was take the gf's number out.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #26
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
i got screwed too, i bought his megan racing rear toe arms.

my paypal was fucked so i sent a certified money order, and received the receipt saying he recieved it around Aug. 27. and i still havent received what i purchased.....i messaged him recently and haven't received any messages back.

:hammer:
Okay, now we have a problem. I paid for the rear toe arms too on aug 24th and you said you paid for them on aug 27th. I am suppose to get the order in tomorrow. I will let you know if I recieved the toe arms.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:03 PM   #27
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlandsilvia View Post
Okay, now we have a problem. I paid for the rear toe arms too on aug 24th and you said you paid for them on aug 27th. I am suppose to get the order in tomorrow. I will let you know if I recieved the toe arms.
Oooooo Shit! Ive already confirmed someone else purchased (MY) turbo blanket. Anyone else pay for this item and think they gonna get (MY) turbo blanket?

Anyone?

Anyone receive (MY) turbo blanket?
Old 09-12-2007, 03:40 PM   #28
roel03
Zilvia Addict

roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Same shit to me. My payment cleared and was sopposed to be shipped about 3 weeks ago. He wont answer Pm's or his mom's emails since his computer is "broken".

I bought a Circuit Sports turbo elbow and so did some other guy that the same time but he said he had 2 in total.

But so far no item and I got cheated out of my money. Is their a way paypal gets you your money back?
roel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 04:22 PM   #29
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

I just got finished disputing my money on paypal since he got me for 1038.53. I had to do 4 different disputes since I made 4 payments to him.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #30
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlandsilvia View Post
thank you i appreciate it.