Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
240sxDann
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxDann is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxDann
s13 FS/FT: 1993 240sx Coupe/5 Speed/Exhaust/Coilovers/Turbo Goodies etc just look

Full Name: Dann M.
Email: [email protected]
City, State, Zip: Downingtown, PA 19320
Shipping: Would prefer not, but if you pay sure.
Price: $4k for the car $5k for everything OBO!!!!

Description:
PRICE IS OBO MAKE ME AN OFFER! I'm not really expecting to get what I'm asking but at this price I'm already taking a $500 hit on it. May possibly part out the extra stuff. This ad is completely random so bear with me here lol.

Here's the deal, the car runs awesome, its quick for what it is. It has kept up with a stock GS-T eclipse. Shell has around 105k miles on it. The motor I was told has around 120k. Its an S14 bottom end and trans, and an S13 head. No A/C RUST FREE! Its painted Infiniti G35 blue. 5 speed. Has a J30 VLSD. Has a koyo radiator with electric fans hardwired to a switch. Has a new clutch slave cylinder and has the clutch dampener removed. Wingless trunk (however this is also a "bad" because the holes that were filled are cracking around them). Needs a throw out bearing. Drives fine but makes a horrible noise. The bearing is only $35 directly from nissan. The car has its share of SMALL annoying problems, but not one of them has ever affected driving the car. I daily drove it for a few thousand miles over the course of like 6 months. The issues are that there is no O2 sensor hooked up, I have an AEM UEGO wideband in its place. Front marker lights don't work, reverse lights don't work because the sensor wires are cut. License plate lights need a new bracket made for them, they fall out. No windshield sprayers, no reservoir, no pump, still has the nozzles. It has a custom 3" exhaust, no cat, from the header back, has an aftermarket header. I have another car I'm working on, and I'm trying to get a notchback foxbody 5.0 5 speed so if you have one, or even an AOD automatic, PLEASE feel free to contact me for a trade.

The price of $5000 OBO is with all the extra parts.
Just the car I'm asking $4000 OBO. With all the parts together plus the car and all, I have around $5500 into it.

List 'O' Goodies!

Interior:
MOMO Tuner Steering wheel
S14 seats
Trunk is stripped and sprayed with rubberized undercoating
AEM UEGO Wideband
Autometer electric oil pressure gauge

Engine/Performance:
S14 bottom end and trans, S13 head
A/C deleted
Aftermarket header with 3" exhaust, 18" vibrant resonator, old nur spec muffler
Battery relocated to trunk

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
Adjustable RUCAs
GodSpeed 16 way adjustable coilovers
Ichiba 5 lug swap
Q45 front brakes
Lexus Wheels
Front and rear megan racing strut tower bars
New rear calipers
New rotors all the way around
(brake parts have probably around 2k miles on them)
Battery relocated to trunk

Parts that I have that can go with it depending on offer:
AFC NEO (this is an iffy thing. It MAY be a bad unit, I'm not 100% sure. Its in the car but not working correctly)
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
STi 550cc injectors
t3/t4 that needs rebuilt
SR20DET FMIC kit
No name blow off valve
Tial 38mm wastegate

Problems with the car:
Has small dent on driver side door
Needs a throw out bearing
Harness that runs across the top of the drivers side wheel well needs repaired. Because of this, headlights do not close
O2 sensor and reverse sensor are cut, so the reverse lights don't work. Car actually runs perfectly fine without the O2 sensor, have the wideband to watch it.
Front marker lights don't work.

THE BAD:

-Paint is chipped on the front bumper from being driven basically
-The car used to be a turbo KA-T car, so because of this it has holes cut in the engine bay for intercooler piping
-Again, it basically used to be a race car, so a large majority of the sensors are not connected. The car runs perfectly fine, great actually, I've kept up with GS-T eclipses. To be honest, this is a great car to do a swap on and run standalone, but again runs awesome as it is.
-4 way flashers dont work
-Heat is...less then impressive. It gets warm enough to be comfortable after about 15 minutes of driving, but its not fantastic.
-Hood release handle is broken off
-Cigarette lighter doesn't work
-Has a manual mirror on the driver side and an electric one on the passenger side
-Reason for the different mirrors is that I got side swiped by a drunk driver. Not very much damage, has a dent on the window trim, and right below it on the door. Has some marks on the side, they will buff out.
-Small dent on the passenger side fender

I have around $3000 into this car with the suspension/brakes/wheels and extra parts I have, plus the price of the car, which I'd value around $2500. So all in all, I've got about $5500 wrapped up in it. Let me know what you have to offer. You can contact me at (610)620-3477. Text or call. Feel free to leave me a voicemail. You can text me any time. Please no calls after 10pm. I work 9-5:30 so I probably wont answer calls but I can respond to texts.

Pics:

Old 01-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
MambaSic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MambaSic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
if you will come way down on the price, i live in PA and can pick it up. just no way I am paying that much for a StrippedOut/Gutted vehicle with those issues. Let's talk
MambaSic is offline   Reply With Quote