Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #91
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab

More to Come - Motor in Car now !
Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 10:35 AM   #92
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
Not a S Chassis but kinda dope !

Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:39 AM   #93
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerolift Autolab View Post

what in d fuck!! lol.. I would rock it aLLLLLLDAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #94
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That Kouki S14 front end swapped vert and the responses to it in this Thread, represents everything that is wrong with the 240 community now a days.

It has become more acceptable to just slap something together, that is fuck ugly, as long as someone plans to further destroy it on a track, rather than building something that can perform well and still looks like quality workmanship. I hate drifting for making it acceptable to wreck your car and not give a damn.

[/grumpy_old_man_rant]
Old 12-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #95
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
That Kouki S14 front end swapped vert and the responses to it in this Thread, represents everything that is wrong with the 240 community now a days.

It has become more acceptable to just slap something together, that is fuck ugly, as long as someone plans to further destroy it on a track, rather than building something that can perform well and still looks like quality workmanship. I hate drifting for making it acceptable to wreck your car and not give a damn.

[/grumpy_old_man_rant]
I do understand where your coming from! But for me personaly I get more enjoyment out of looking at nice s-chasis that have some track damage and zipties and rivets holding shit together. I dont know why either? I think i just respect a car that was built to be fast/handle/drift/race and that actualy does what it was built for. Almost like battle scars.
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #96
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

I just threw up...a whole lot.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #97
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
Almost like battle scars.
+1 I love battle scars. But then scars need to heal some time too. If I wore a suit to work one day and tore it, I'd get it repaired in a timely manner. Yes, that means I'd wear a torn suit to work for a few days.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #98
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
I also feel you on that, but honestly i think its more of style thing. Im pretty sure the car reflects the owners style, maybe even his way of living

Quote:

[/grumpy_old_man_rant]
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #99
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
I also feel you on that, but honestly i think its more of style thing. Im pretty sure the car reflects the owners style, maybe even his way of living
It's definitely more of a style thing.

Sure, I myself hate seeing perfectly good S-chassis destroyed with owners not giving a shit, but it's their car. You have no say in what they do with it. You're open to your opinion, but at the end of the day, they'll do whatever they feel like to their car(s).

There's a 99.9% chance i'll be joining the vert club tomorrow morning...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #100
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I don't recall telling anyone they had to stop styling their car the way they liked, I just said I'm tired of seeing "beat to hell, fuck ugly cars" getting so much praise and attention.

Also I agree with one of the previous statements.
"Batlle Scars" would mean that something has actually been repaired. Sure seeing cars push it so hard that they break something might be cool, but fix it once you leave the track. If you continue to break the same thing over and over again, then something is wrong. Even in drifting the goal is not to constantly crash into the wall, or rip off the bumpers.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:35 PM   #101
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
its like abstract art i guess haha, I think its kinda cool.
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #102
180love
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
180love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
whoops already posted.. but still ill as fuck.
180love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:38 PM   #103
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Even in drifting the goal is not to constantly crash into the wall, or rip off the bumpers.
Depends who you ask.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:43 PM   #104
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee View Post
Depends who you ask.
LOL!!! and i didnt even hit anything!

Last edited by rps13drift; 12-05-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Old 12-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #105
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
Depends who you ask.
So why wasn't Nick Hogan the best drifter in the world then?
Old 12-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #106
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Depends who you ask.

You go to drift events where the goal is to hit the wall? I believe I would find a new event to be a part of.
holemilk00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #107
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
So why wasn't Nick Hogan the best drifter in the world then?
HAHAHA good one. In that case he's drift GOD.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:00 PM   #108
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
HAHAHA good one. In that case he's drift GOD.
He drifts so good it kills people! literally!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #109
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by goukifd View Post
I'm thinking of trading my FD for this vert.

I feel bad for this car.. Whenever I work at Falken's warehouse It just sits locked up in a gated area collecting dust and sort of being neglected.. they should put it up for sale. A VQ swap to sit and get dusty??
Old 12-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #110
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I don't think the problem with that car is the battle scars here and there, or even the flat black paint. I think the problem is the fuck ugly tagging, stoopid wheels, and just generally thrown together look of the car. I am not one who has a right to talk about lack of paint, but I can talk about fitting and finishing things correctly. The fit and finish on that car sucks. Multicolored body pieces just makes a car look un-finished, battle scars here and there just make it look used, but poor fit and finish make it look cheap and shitty. The tagging is just in poor taste, not to mention that the people who tagged it obviously were not taggers. I have seen a couple cars where the guys or their friends tagged the bottom side of the hood and I thought it really gave the car a personal touch, but the tagging was actually artistic and cool looking. On the outside however it is just.......well.......ewwww.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #111
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i usually dont like janky cars like that but for some reason, it struck me. im all about clean cars as people who know me will tell you.
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #112
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzy204 View Post
i usually dont like janky cars like that but for some reason, it struck me. im all about clean cars as people who know me will tell you.
Then why don't you wash yours from time to time? haha jk Jammeltoe
holemilk00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #113
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
that S13.4 vert doesnt really have any battle scars. Just needs paint, and it looks like any of the other "clean" cars posted.

This car gets soooo much attention because of ONE thing...

It illustrates the nake beauty of a Slammed vert...
Its just a Slammed S13.4 vert on some simple lookin wheels.

no corners, spray paint, and flat back stuff just shows how good the car looks without the "frosting"

Maybe im putting too much thought into it...
Old 12-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #114
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
lol thats cold shane
Old 12-05-2008, 02:12 PM   #115
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_vert View Post
That's not dope at all. Get that janky shit out of here. Fucking home depot lips... ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
maybe an fc, general audience is afraid of rotarys *cuz they blow up on you dawg = less theft
Yeah, but FC verts don't look nearly as nice as S13 verts do. They look odd with the top down, and even worse with the top up.

Quote:

Not dope at all. lol

Quote:

Generally, I'd agree with you about the usual beat to hell primered battleship 240's. But something about that vert with the kouki front end is fucking rad. I dunno... its not the same as every other rattle-bombed piece of shit S13. As Jimmy said, its like abstract art. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:12 PM   #116
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
is that s13.4 a true vert? or did it start as a coupe and then he cut the roof off? Cause it seems almost coupeish.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #117
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
The S13.4 vert is one of the sickest cars in this thread. I mean look at it. It's awesome in every way. It has the "I don't give a fuck" crazy attitude. It's a drift car. So what? If you like seeing pretty drift cars, go to a D1 event. haha. That car is like the epitome of a privateer drift car. Jank, and thrown together. The wheels, even though you might think were picked out of randomness, I'm sure were carefully selected. I think they are Diamond Racing, or some other NASCAR type wheels. That's just my opinion.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #118
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
is that s13.4 a true vert? or did it start as a coupe and then he cut the roof off? Cause it seems almost coupeish.
well all of the verts produced were originally coupes. they were strengthened and modified to be verts. the main thing is that his vert is now a roadster with a rollbar and no top at all.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:18 PM   #119
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
ALL s-13 verts were originally coupes that had their roof's cut off. Nissan NEVER actually made a convertible. They sent a bunch of coupe chasis to a conpany they sub-contracted and they turned the coupes into verts. It looks like that because the top and trim seems to be completely removed.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #120
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
the s13.4 just doesn't look like the rest of the "verts" i see.

oh well me no care.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote