Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
RichieRichJPN

Trader Rating: (0)
RichieRichJPN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Garrett GT3076R, ~1300 miles w/ Turbo Jacket and Ceramic/Slick Coating

Too many butthurt people. Taking business elsewhere.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by RichieRichJPN; 12-26-2013 at 12:43 PM..
RichieRichJPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2013, 06:49 AM   #2
hashim
Leaky Injector

hashim is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck! I sold my GT3076R for $700 6 months ago with a .78 a/r TS housing, no coating or anything. Great turbo....most people on here will low ball you......anyway nice setup though!
hashim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (105)
s13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 105 reviews
$200 nonrefundable deposit for better pics? That's a joke.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #4
RichieRichJPN

Sure is.
I'm not going to waste a several hours of my time to drain coolant/oil and remove the turbo. It would then require that I remove half of my IC piping, my wastegate, dump piping, and vacuum lines.
Then I have to reverse the whole process with the addition of rebleeding the coolant system and repriming the turbo with materials which cost me money.
In cased you haven't noticed, this is on an MR2. Working on 240's is fucking cake versus this car.
Just as I said, there's too many people out there that'll waste my time with no interest and say "I want a picture" and never reply after sending them.
A joke? Well, when you learn the concept of time, materials, and money, report back here and let me know.

$700?! Ouch. That's in the journal bearing ball range. I think you got took.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #5
g14novak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
g14novak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Its cool that your trying to take the forum members here for a ride but you can buy that turbo *BRAND NEW* all day for 1300. Your ceramic coating probably cost ~100$. Then you filled it with break-in fluids and bs so well go ahead and knock off 400. This turbo isn't even a divided hotside. Way to cheap out there. That puts you at 1k.

I agree with the lol @ 200$ for pictures. Take that bs back to the MR2 forums.
g14novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #6
RichieRichJPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by g14novak View Post
Its cool that your trying to take the forum members here for a ride but you can buy that turbo *BRAND NEW* all day for 1300. Your ceramic coating probably cost ~100$. Then you filled it with break-in fluids and bs so well go ahead and knock off 400. This turbo isn't even a divided hotside. Way to cheap out there. That puts you at 1k.

I agree with the lol @ 200$ for pictures. Take that bs back to the MR2 forums.
I'm actually curious as to where you can buy this for $1300.
ATP turbo, as an example, sells this for a something like $1590 + shipping and they are a licensed distributor. If you're talking about Ebay garbage, that doesn't count.
I'd also like to see how you calculated a $400 loss on fluids. Curious to see that as well.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:44 AM   #7
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (105)
s13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 105 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRichJPN View Post
Sure is.
I'm not going to waste a several hours of my time to drain coolant/oil and remove the turbo. It would then require that I remove half of my IC piping, my wastegate, dump piping, and vacuum lines.
Then I have to reverse the whole process with the addition of rebleeding the coolant system and repriming the turbo with materials which cost me money.
In cased you haven't noticed, this is on an MR2. Working on 240's is fucking cake versus this car.
Just as I said, there's too many people out there that'll waste my time with no interest and say "I want a picture" and never reply after sending them.
A joke? Well, when you learn the concept of time, materials, and money, report back here and let me know.

$700?! Ouch. That's in the journal bearing ball range. I think you got took.
I think I've been around long enough to know the concept of time, materials, and money. The gt3076r turbo is $1329 new at Full Race. I did notice it was on a mr2, I wasn't born yesterday. If you want to sell the turbo, you will need to remove it from the car and drop the price. If not, keep it on your car and be happy with what you have.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #8
g14novak
Zilvia Member

g14novak is an unknown quantity at this point
Garrett GT3076R aka HKS GT3037 500 600HP Turbo Ball Bearing 60mm Turbine T3 T4 | eBay

1300 in the version you have without ceramic coating.
g14novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #9
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
200 dollar for better pix! haaaaaahaha, first off, u wont get your asking price, when u resell u take a big loss, even if it's bnib, leave alone "low mileage"... And that's why you have to be completely sure that what you are getting is what you really want in the first place. If people made the right decisions in the first place we wouldnt have all these "barely used" sale threads left and right.
these things used go for right under 1k all day, lurk around. But since you had the exh housing coated and are including a jacket i'd say 1k is a good price, shipped.
Also, on your specs, they're kinda wrong. The anti surge housing on this turbo has a 4" inlet and a 2" outlet with a .60ar. The .82 applies to the exhaust housing.
Oh yeah, and on that 200 dora deal, just take it down man, you'll never get that, it's just part of the game.... 200 dollar lol
glws
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #10
Dauzat's 40
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Dauzat's 40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You can get that from FRsport for about $1350 shipped. Brand new and with the polished compressor housing.
Dauzat's 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #11
RichieRichJPN

I'll just sell it elsewhere and price it down. Thanks for those that actually had a productive input.