Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2015, 05:55 PM   #11
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDASilvias View Post
I wish I could post a nice review for FRSport, since the majority of reviews here are positive, but alas, I cannot.

I placed a fairly sizable order the middle of last week, and the transaction went smoothly. Free shipping was a bonus, and I expected to get an e-mail the next day saying my order had shipped, based on the reviews here. I did not get an e-mail, and the order was still just sitting there in my account without update for a full day. Curious about what was going on, I checked the following day, and the order said it was backordered. No indication was given as to which parts were not in stock, so I sent a message to customer service. I never received an e-mail stating that the the order was on hold due to out of stock items, which should have been sent immediately when they figured it out.

I checked my account later that day, and it said the Circuit Sports stainless z32/s14 conversion brake lines were on backorder, but they had no clue when they would be back in stock. Okay, I figured I'd just get another brand or order them from somewhere else.

Then, the next day (almost 3 days later), I received an e-mail stating the LEFT R33 e-brake cable and the stainless brake lines are 'discontinued'. Also, the Tomei shift knob is out of stock, and it would be 4 weeks until it is back in stock. So, half of my order is now on backorder or apparently 'discontinued'.

My issue is the generic e-mail sent by customer service didn't even recognize that 'discontinued' items were on the list. The wording conveyed that these items would somehow be back in stock at some interval, though they said DISCONTINUED right next to them in the list. 3 out of 4 on the list said this, and the customer service agent didn't even take the time to address this issue.

My card was charged like the sale was all good and I would be receiving my items, and that is just ridiculous. What kind of 1995 computer system are they running for inventory??? Sorry, but the warehouse should know EXACTLY how many items are in stock and every time a purchase is made the website should be updated in real time. This is 2015 right?

Also, the customer should NEVER be charged until the order is filled. I am now down close to $250 in my bank account for items that I either will never receive or won't receive for a fricken MONTH!

We'll see how this plays out, but if they aren't willing to help me out with this issue then I won't buy anything from them ever again, and I will be telling everyone I know to steer clear of them as well. This is shoddy business practice and people need to be aware.
They have always been great for me .

Also, that's another reason why I "ALWAYS" call them to make my order.
You never know what items they might not have in stock.

Good luck with you situation.

FRSPORT is awesome!!! Thumbs way up!
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote