Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which color RPF1 would you buy?!?!
Gloss Black 292 71.05%
Gloss Bronze 119 28.95%
Voters: 411. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #61
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
time attack!!! black with red lip!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #62
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i think satin black or flat black looks better.
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:29 AM   #63
savannaae
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
savannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The black wheels look sick.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #64
idriveattz32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
idriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this was 3 months ago, whats the deal?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #65
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
I think all the blacks are coming in April. That's when we get our high offset rotary black rpf1's.

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
AutoRnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:58 AM   #66
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Went with black over the bronze but damn white should be an option too.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #67
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
green would be awesome
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #68
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
when are these wheels available in custom colors? i need to get a set soon.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #69
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
wow, I never was a fan of the gold/bronze already offered, but Im really feeling it with the gloss!
justaKAiswear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:59 AM   #70
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I voted for the black also. Please no red lips though, that's just that much more red I have to eleminate in the end. I would rather not have to refinish the entire lip. Removing the red from the letters in the pic will be cake though.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #71
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

da1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choices
id vote black all the way
da1ndonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #72
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
I just saw the Black ones at the Enkei booth at Formula D yesterday. Looks awesome!!
Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:58 PM   #73
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
purple ? im down
Old 04-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #74
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
ill just powdercoat a set and order new stickers

special colors are lame
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:22 AM   #75
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
definitely the black if i had to choose
Old 04-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #76
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
These are the

MATTE BLACKS: I made for the RX7's, FDeezle's. 17x9 +45. Shit looks the same though. Just less meat on the wheel mounting surface.

Rishie

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 04-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #77
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
that looks hot! are they available now?
Old 04-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #78
teamsprock
Zilvia Addict

teamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the rough
Just to give people an idea of what other colors may look like, here is my set that are powder coated. Gunmetal w/ a heavy metallic overcoat.

teamsprock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #79
alexander500
Zilvia Member

alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
The gloss black looks a lot more classy than the bronze. Either way they are still nice wheels
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:01 AM   #80
Impact Black
Zilvia Junkie

Impact Black is an unknown quantity at this point
I've thought about doing this on my RPF1s however, I don't know if murdered out is the way I want to go just yet.
Impact Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:10 AM   #81
Impact Black
Zilvia Junkie

Impact Black is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoRnD View Post
These are the

MATTE BLACKS: I made for the RX7's, FDeezle's. 17x9 +45. Shit looks the same though. Just less meat on the wheel mounting surface.

Rishie

Rishie, I just recently sent you an email a few weeks back about ordering a single replace ment RPF1 that got curb checked due to an ass hat in an excursion.

How did you go about doing the coating? Powder coat or actually paint
Impact Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #82
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i vote black because my s14 is black and i'm planning on blacking the crap outta my car.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:20 AM   #83
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact Black View Post
Rishie, I just recently sent you an email a few weeks back about ordering a single replace ment RPF1 that got curb checked due to an ass hat in an excursion.

How did you go about doing the coating? Powder coat or actually paint
The ones Rishie is getting for the rx7 guys are black from enkei. Shit looks dope!

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #84
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Sup fellas,

Ya we ordered these back in November last year and finally received our last shipment of the 18" HIGH OFFSET fitments. I veered away from the low offset ones on the first round because someone else was doing the 18's.

HOWEVER, i have something even better coming for you guys in a few months.

woot woot..... I can't let the cat out of the bag but it's NOT BLACK, NOT GOLD. hehehehehehe......

17x9 +22 and 17x10 +18.

GOES WONDERULLY WITH HOT PINK, NEON GREENS, REDS, AND LASER BLUE'S......

Rishie

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 05-03-2008, 01:27 PM   #85
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Oh yeah i think black... most def brothas.
zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #86
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Quote:
Sup fellas,

Ya we ordered these back in November last year and finally received our last shipment of the 18" HIGH OFFSET fitments. I veered away from the low offset ones on the first round because someone else was doing the 18's.

HOWEVER, i have something even better coming for you guys in a few months.

woot woot..... I can't let the cat out of the bag but it's NOT BLACK, NOT GOLD. hehehehehehe......

17x9 +22 and 17x10 +18.

Rishie
Rut roh.

I. Can't. Wait. So a few months is what, end of summer? Just asking so I can start saving now...
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #87
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i still like te sbc finish but who doesnt like te black, if i got the blacks i would want the enkei emblem painted purple.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #88
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:

Does it rhyme with fight?

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #89
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

haha damn you're too quick eric. how'd you guess.

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 05-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #90
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

I'm thinking they will roll in around August time.

Check Out Our Facebook!