Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #1081
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
whoa this thread is sick... thanks ya'll

much luv to all the kats that understand what i've tried to accomplish so far. Unfortunately 2009 wasn't such a great year for the car, 2010 should be more interesting, I'm getting excited again.

"i just might get new coilovers and put on a hood!?!?!?!?!?!"

to all that dont like my car, word up, its a perfect example of how NOT to build yours.

Car Life is super fresh, theres no need to get all crazy.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:25 PM   #1082
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
whoa this thread is sick... thanks ya'll

much luv to all the kats that understand what i've tried to accomplish so far. Unfortunately 2009 wasn't such a great year for the car, 2010 should be more interesting, I'm getting excited again.

"i just might get new coilovers and put on a hood!?!?!?!?!?!"

to all that dont like my car, word up, its a perfect example of how NOT to build yours.

Car Life is super fresh, theres no need to get all crazy.
Dude this is how you get respect. You don't get mad, because people don't like your car, mods, etc. You answer with maturity, which is rare nowadays. Like I have stated before, your car is nice, regardless of what parts you are running. It's your car, so if you are happy with it, that's all that matters. What a lot of people are missing is, that when it's posted somewhere public, people are gonna talk. In this case, most of the feedback was positive, but with the good, comes the bad, and you seem to understand that. I don't understand why the other people are getting all mad and shit. Everyone has an opinion, and an opinion does not make you RIGHT or WRONG, and people need to realize this.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:31 AM   #1083
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
i don't get what the fighting is about? no josh's car isn't the dopest s13 ever (who the fucks is?) but it looks badass and he slides it, that does it for me, there are some things he did that i would have done differently but thats what makes the S chassis world so awesome, everyone does their own thing, and if you have off brand parts aslong as you can pull it off (Josh's car) then its straight, i mean wtf? if he had DG-5 or silk road or d-max or pbm coilovers would you like his car then s14 kouki? if he had a fully built sr with candy spilling out of it would that be enough for you to juggle his balls in your mouth and finally get your approval? quit fuckin whining because you're jealous your car doesn't get the same publicity, or you disagree with a brand of parts he uses or you're on your period or something to be honest no one gives a fuck, he built his car the way he wanted, people like and they are letting him know, let him do his thing and you go do yours
Old 10-04-2009, 01:55 AM   #1084
sil80 monster
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
sil80 monster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^^^agreed, car is legit imo
Old 10-04-2009, 02:25 AM   #1085
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Josh, I got love for ya but seriously this thread has gone on enough. Leave it to Zilvia to turn a thread into utter shit.

Do your thing playa.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:27 AM   #1086
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
hilarious {msg}
Old 10-04-2009, 02:47 AM   #1087
pssht
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
pssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
Badass= engine badass, drivetrain badass, suspension badass ALONG with paint, rims, body
LOOKS badass= as it say this car looks badass Great kit, great rims, great paint
Here are two that I think are cooler

i never come on here anymore............mainly because of people like you...
bored+drunk=me here now

but seriously...I SPIT OUT MY FUCKING DRINK WHEN I READ THIS....

if only you knew.....
Old 10-04-2009, 02:56 AM   #1088
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Met more Chi-town dudes today.

Chill.

I swear Josh is sitting behind the computer jacking off to this thread.

I know I would if my name was brought up 37 pages.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:28 AM   #1089
dsc4130
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
dsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hate.hate.hate

revgasm dont change a damn thing about your car, its awesome. hope to see it sometime when i pass through Chicago

after speeding over speed bumps a million times,using wheel chair ramps as clipping points, and hitting pot hole galore my megans are doing just fine. for what they are you really cant beat them
Old 10-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #1090
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo

Damm dude sucks that your car is pretty badass, and people are hatin on it .

but hey if they hating your doin something right..
Old 10-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #1091
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
i don't get what the fighting is about? no josh's car isn't the dopest s13 ever (who the fucks is?) but it looks badass and he slides it, that does it for me, there are some things he did that i would have done differently but thats what makes the S chassis world so awesome, everyone does their own thing, and if you have off brand parts aslong as you can pull it off (Josh's car) then its straight, i mean wtf? if he had DG-5 or silk road or d-max or pbm coilovers would you like his car then s14 kouki? if he had a fully built sr with candy spilling out of it would that be enough for you to juggle his balls in your mouth and finally get your approval? quit fuckin whining because you're jealous your car doesn't get the same publicity, or you disagree with a brand of parts he uses or you're on your period or something to be honest no one gives a fuck, he built his car the way he wanted, people like and they are letting him know, let him do his thing and you go do yours
Im not fighting im voicing my opinion. NO, your right its not the dopest s13. The only legitimate reason for this cool being cool is it driftes. So if a car drifts and has a body kit its badass??? I just dont see the reason for a 37 page thread on a pretty much stock sr in a 240. Yes if the car had less knock off parts and a built VET with a NON bolt in cage then yes this would be a really awesome car and can have a 37 page thread. If no one gives a fuck what I say then why is everyone trying to tell me why its awesome.

Remm I am voicing my opinion. Yes that car LOOKS badass but it just does not rack up the points on the performance scale.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #1092
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Alright, this thread has gone on for long enough.

Yes, it's a cool car, but no building is taking place.

If we had a thread for every car featured on Speedhunters, the entire forum would be cluttered.

Voicing your opinion is fine, but you don't need to voice it that many times.

You don't like the car. We get it.

There's no need to argue with people. Voice your opinion ONCE and be done with it.

Again, no building is taking place. We have a picture and video thread.

Use those from now on.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Closed Thread