Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What do you think of Prop 8?
Yes no same sex marriage 67 41.88%
NO let there be same sex marriage 93 58.13%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:17 AM   #151
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ I'm down, but I get to pick the china.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 06:22 AM   #152
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ I'm down, but I get to pick the china.
SWEET! I'll start the Macy's grooms men registry!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #153
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Don't teach gay union until they're at an age when they can think for themselves.
Who teaches kids about gay marriage in school? I'm genuinely curious to see an established example of someone who does this (not any singular incidents). That argument is moot unless you can prove to me that there is a school district that has such a thing in their curriculum.

Quote:
There is nothing natural about telling every kid that it's ok to like the same sex.
Well then lets just say fuck it all and throw out all morals and principles taught to children.
...I don't think it's the purview of the public school system to tell any kid what to think about any sex. That's the parent's job.
Also, teaching kids about morals and principles does fuckall, if you're willing to be honest about it. I'm not saying to not teach kids morals and principals, I'm saying that it's entirely up to the kid and his/her peer group, as well as his/her parents whether or not such teaching sticks.

Case in point - I went to a high school where probably 75% of the student body were practicing Baptists. That means Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights, they were in church. Prayer groups before school, church functions all the time, crosses around their neck, etc. A great majority of these students were the ones having premarital sex, drinking underage, getting knocked up, getting high, getting into fights, stealing cars, etc. You can thump a bible (or other religious text) all you want, but it doesn't make you a better person.

Quote:
I don't think it will even have anything to do with sexual preference if you teach them that is ok. We might as well eliminate the whole "sexual preference" thing all together. It all depends on how a child is brought up, for the most part.
How you bring a child up has no bearing on the sexual preference. Maybe I took that statemtn out of context, but it didn't make sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Yeah, just like those blacks wanting rights too..
I'm still pissed off about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I want to have a straight male/male marriage, does some one want to be my partner? I want to have a marriage that is purely for the tax benefits.
If I wasn't married, I'd be all over that, Ib.

If gays were allowed in the military (and same-sex marriages), you'd see ALL KINDS of same sex marriages between straight guys just to get better benefits.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #154
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
lol .. thats so funny if you think about it that way .. lollllll
Old 10-20-2008, 03:30 PM   #155
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Ugh. Gay people these days, the ones bitching and complaining, were just born to love dick on dick action. The thief and murderer thing was just an example. If you teach your kid that stealing is bad, and they steal anyways, its just their nature. Some people just cannot not steal. Just like those people that constantly tell lies.. what are they called again? Anyways.. if you teach a kid nothing about stealing, they're going to do it just because they don't know any better.

I saw a commercial for an episode of Sarah Silverman's comedy show. In the episode, she wanted to marry her dog. Now, if that were a real life situation and some chick actually loved her dog, would you be ok with her marrying it?

A lot of people have said in this thread that who are we to say that it is wrong. Well you are you to say it's right? They can be together for all I care, but I don't want to see their damn homosexual dating service commercial when I'm watching T.V.
Exactly, do whatever you want as long as I don't have to see and hear about it. I swear, I am so sick of elections and all the issues that get blown out of proportion.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:23 PM   #156
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
If I wasn't married, I'd be all over that, Ib.

If gays were allowed in the military (and same-sex marriages), you'd see ALL KINDS of same sex marriages between straight guys just to get better benefits.
see but it's not a gay marriage! because we are both heterosexuals that got married... kinda like "i pronounce you chuck and larry" except instead of being firefighters, we would be drifters!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #157
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Okay guys just try and wrap it up I will be closing this thread tomorrow I have very much enjoyed reading Most of the posts in here some not so much =/ But yeah just get your last words in.=]
Old 10-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #158
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Looks like no one had any last words this thread is now closed thanks to all that participated =]