Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-24-2016, 06:45 PM   #1
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
gerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Motivation

Hello All,

Lately been losing motivation to finish off my project does anyone else feel the same?? i posted a for sale AD for it and i am starting to think i am just having little patience for little shit that

Last edited by gerson408; 11-24-2016 at 10:20 PM..
gerson408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2016, 07:47 PM   #2
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerson408 View Post
Hello All,

Lately been losing motivation to finish off my project does anyone else feel the same?? i posted a for sale AD for it and i am starting to think i am just having little patience for little shit that goes wrong during the build.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5891054259.html

What does your lack of motivation have to do with you posting a for sale link from Craigslist?

You come out looking like spam and being "creative " on how to expand you selling odds.

Just saying.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 10:20 PM   #3
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

gerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
What does your lack of motivation have to do with you posting a for sale link from Craigslist?

You come out looking like spam and being "creative " on how to expand you selling odds.

Just saying.

Happy? I deleted it
Old 11-24-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
You're my favorite. Sell me your stuff cheap so I can make money off of you.
Old 11-24-2016, 11:54 PM   #5
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
You may continue with your rant...

Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-25-2016, 01:42 AM   #6
93permavert

Trader Rating: (0)
93permavert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Watch this speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhcLzC5VhuI
93permavert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 02:10 AM   #7
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Don't give up. There's far too many average ppl in the world. If the thrill is gone by all means move on, but finish what you started
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:09 AM   #8
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
You're my favorite. Sell me your stuff cheap so I can make money off of you.
ok come pick it up
Old 11-25-2016, 01:10 PM   #9
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerson408 View Post
ok come pick it up
Not even kidding, send me some info. I'm local.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:00 PM   #10
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
Don't give up. There's far too many average ppl in the world. If the thrill is gone by all means move on, but finish what you started
Yeah...

Maybe its the lack of not being able to drive it and just looking at that endless money pit lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-26-2016, 07:12 AM   #11
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Yeah...

Maybe its the lack of not being able to drive it and just looking at that endless money pit lol
x10 on the Money pit and also lack of motivation is there i decided to just part out cut my losses and move on.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:55 AM   #12
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I can relate,

After recently becoming single, buying a house and only living with my dog, Ive lost a lot of motivation.

and Oh yeah, its 22* F in my garage. RIP MN
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 07:24 AM   #13
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgs_7 View Post
I can relate,

After recently becoming single, buying a house and only living with my dog, Ive lost a lot of motivation.

and Oh yeah, its 22* F in my garage. RIP MN
i parted it out and bought a 350z