Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-07-2015, 09:00 PM   #91
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Sportcross came only as auto in America.
This. That's the only reason I don't have one.

How about something mo different?

G8 GXP 6MT. Basically a 4 door Vette.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:03 PM   #92
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I love Holden Commodore cars.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:48 PM   #93
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
This. That's the only reason I don't have one.

How about something mo different?

G8 GXP 6MT. Basically a 4 door Vette.
Badass cars, but they're still holding their value well and would put itself just out of reach price wise.

All these JZX's and old Nissan's are much, much cheaper, but it'll be very interesting to see how much JZX90 and 100 prices jump when they start turning 25.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:37 PM   #94
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
^^Just like JZX81 prices are skyrocketing. 90 and 100's have become so sought after lately, Japan's going to run out when they become legal here. Haha

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 03:02 PM   #95
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just picked this up

Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #96
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Oh man, that looks cool! I'm liking these more and more since I got mine, how are you liking yours so far? We've been bringing in a good amount of stuff for them lately, going to switch to full Stance links and coilovers this winter on mine.

Old 10-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #97
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Also, we're looking for a JZX90 or JZX100 to work out a partial sponsorship for this next season, either Canada or Stateside.

Anyone?

Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your info and we can talk about details.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:02 PM   #98
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Why is nobody drifting IS300 wagons?
Available in the US and way cooler than all these Japanese taxi cab-looking sedans people are importing.
I just got my wagon running with a VVTI 1J.... keep an eye out at Club Loose over the next year...
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #99
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougefactory View Post
Also, we're looking for a JZX90 or JZX100 to work out a partial sponsorship for this next season, either Canada or Stateside.

Anyone?

Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your info and we can talk about details.
I like the sound of this.

A lot of jzx90/100/110 parts are interchangeable sith the sxe10/jce10 chassis.

If you all decide to make tension rods, base them off of the is300 ones due to them having the most wheel clearance at full lock.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:54 AM   #100
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
This video was pretty cool and explains all the toyota 4 doors well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRiLMK2-ftw
Old 10-09-2015, 08:56 AM   #101
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^ from about halfway through that video;

Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:57 AM   #102
!Zar!
Post Whore!

That B7 front definitely caught my eye. Well, and the Aristo with the ejecto wheel.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #103
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
^ from about halfway through that video;

yeah that thing has been around for a few years.

anyone wanna throw some names out there for who i should go through to get a C33 or 4 door r32 on the east coast?
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 02:30 PM   #104
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I got mine through GTR Garage. They can bring cars into the east, midwest and west coast. Whatever's closest to you.

Old 10-09-2015, 03:41 PM   #105
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
I got mine through GTR Garage. They can bring cars into the east, midwest and west coast. Whatever's closest to you.
And Mexico ...
Old 10-10-2015, 11:12 PM   #106
cargirlbecca

cargirlbecca is an unknown quantity at this point
25 year rule not so much for California
cargirlbecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:31 PM   #107
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
yeah that thing has been around for a few years.
well that's extremely disappointing
Old 10-11-2015, 09:16 AM   #108
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Quote:
well that's extremely disappointing
I'm pretty sure I have the Drift Tengoku with the feature of it, kicking about in my collection...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:33 PM   #109
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
whats the full name/identification of that thing? ^

so is the "jzx81" designation the same as using "s14" for a 240sx?
and then the mark ii, chaser, cressida (is the cressida and cresta the same thing or are those different models?) and royal the actual model name, right?

what's this?
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #110
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post
whats the full name/identification of that thing? ^

so is the "jzx81" designation the same as using "s14" for a 240sx?
and then the mark ii, chaser, cressida (is the cressida and cresta the same thing or are those different models?) and royal the actual model name, right?
If you're talking about what I just posted, that would be a JZX100 (Chassis code) and "Chaser" model. There are different variations of models within the same chassis codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post

what's this?
That would be a Mark II (Again JZX100 Chassis code)

Old 10-12-2015, 05:17 AM   #111
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Sedans and Oddball JDM Chassis?

Delete. All ready posted

Last edited by ditchs14; 10-12-2015 at 06:46 AM..
Old 10-12-2015, 06:29 AM   #112
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
anyone wanna throw some names out there for who i should go through to get a C33 or 4 door r32 on the east coast?
A close friend of mine works at J-Spec in Richmond, VA and they just got their dealer license for importing cars. They've got a Cefiro, three GTRs, R31 fourdoor two RX7s, Starion, and CRX when I was there last week. They do well selling engines so the owner was telling me they're gonna sell the cars at a lower cost compared to others. Might be worth giving them a call. PM me if you want more info.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:43 AM   #113
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post

I'm pretty sure I have the Drift Tengoku with the feature of it, kicking about in my collection...
Hahaha I'm just mad at the neon pinstripes
Old 10-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #114
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hahaha I'm just mad at the neon pinstripes
HAHA Oh okay...

Old 10-12-2015, 07:18 PM   #115
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
thanks for the info, tricky.

sorry, not an oddball, but still cool.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:30 PM   #116
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Is that g35 really towing, or is it in the same picture?
Old 10-13-2015, 01:46 PM   #117
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Sedans and Oddball JDM Chassis?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444765616.625583.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444765623.891750.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444765631.795847.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444765638.832635.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444765661.281075.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444765667.280445.jpg

So I see this one has a sr in it. But they can with a rb25. They also came vq30 as well. That's only in Japan. We got them with the v8. So Swapping a z32/RB trans in how hard? Or even making it work with the v8?

Thanks for the info. I might be in touch
Old 10-14-2015, 05:42 PM   #118
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Swapping Z32 or RB trans to which motor? V8?

Manual swapping a car that never came manual always has its complications and difficulties. It can be done though. I bet that thing is awesome with an SR in it.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:49 PM   #119
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Swapping Z32 or RB trans to which motor? V8?

Manual swapping a car that never came manual always has its complications and difficulties. It can be done though. I bet that thing is awesome with an SR in it.
well i met with either swapping a series two Rb25 and trans or if someone makes a bell housing adapter for the v8s in general.

either way a sr would be a good choice. since the motor sits almost behind the strut towers. but idk why a rb wouldnt be to bad. that guy uses a z32 trans. says it fit super easy.

so im thinking. RB25(bolts right in) with the rb trans(make a mount and done) run what ever ECU you want( he just had a powerfc) and drive it.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:45 AM   #120
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of

BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote