Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #121
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
This shit is just plain stupid.

If zilvia sucks so hard, and we are all such nerds. Why the fuck do you care if we see your video? You really seem to have your tampon in a twist over it.

I mean just looking at it logically makes everyones rants and bitching that much more pointless. I love drifting, and Im sure you make rad videos, but do you really think this is the right way to go about promoting it and yourself?

If you dont like the way shit is done, leave. Nobody is keeping you here.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #122
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
you sir, are a fucking idiot. how many times do i have to say that we are not selling a dvd. we arent selling this video. its going online for free. jesus fucking christ. we dont give a shit about making money.

that was for "omarion" btw.

shits weak.

btw, you'll still watch the video.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #123
Cooper.

Cooper. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Yes, as mentioned by the mod on the last page...
But my island does not view it as illegal, but it's viewed as illegal because you can't do it and you get mad from jealousy??
Cooper. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #124
jefferz
Zilvia Member

jefferz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
That right there is bullshit.

I have Restricted Matt and Banned Him from being able to sell on this site.
Scammers are on all sites, Your comment is as useless as you are for thinking of such stupid shit to bring up.

but then matt hansen posted under the d-up user name with an exact copy of one of his threads i caught that shit and said something to Andrew Ruggles because i knew he had fired matt hansen for being the scammer he is.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #125
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
and i agree with wake. while this was not the right way to go about this, its lame seeing a video being labeled as illegal content because of literally five clips. just watch the video on my vimeo and then tell me how a video showing dudes having a blast and at sanctioned events should be taken down. i dont care about view count. its already over 13k in three days. just watch it and then make a judgement on it.

thanks.

this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will. btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you. you couldnt make it on zt, so you have something you have to prove. from what i hear you dont even drive at events. you just bitch about drifting professionally. sounds like you care too much therefor ruining drifting for yourself.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #126
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Secondly what I have taken from this thread is S14Josh is not keeping drifting fun......
Well put! I would only add that you come off as the drifting community owes you something cause you traveled for a long time filming stuff to supposedly help us out. I do know that your version of fixing drifting is not the same as mine but do take yours into account.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #127
Cooper.

hey apparently SR swaps are illegal in your country

and going will how Zilvia mods made it out, if its illegal in one country it cant be posted, yeah?

oh no, ban
Old 03-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #128
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

nobody owes me anything.

i voiced my opinion. in fact did i say anything to any of you? i made this thread out of frusttation for the video being lumped in with street racing bullshit. while you dudes are kissing pickles ive been having a blast meeting a lot of dudes who love the sport. i'd gladly speak to any of you face to face about this matter. i'll be at all fd rounds. see you there. unless you cant keep drifting fun and wont supprt drifting in your own country.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #129
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will.
I can respect that.

Quote:
btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you. you couldnt make it on zt, so you have something you have to prove.
Coming from the guy who's free internet video couldn't make it onto zilvia and you got shreve banned riding your coat tails. At least you accomplished two things, robbing the fitment tards from their hugest contributor and upping the ante of the internet police on zilvia. Well done!

Quote:
from what i hear you dont even drive at events.
That's nut's that the guy who doesn't drive at events has people who go to events talking about what he does with his car. I feel entitled to something now.

Quote:
you just bitch about drifting professionally. sounds like you care too much therefor ruining drifting for yourself.
I'll break down something very simple for you. Again I've said what I've needed to say about your attitude and how you've put me off to your project, and the same goes for the tandem of die shit, I've seen so many fucking trailers for it I don't even want to see the finished product because it may turn out to be the duke nukem of drifting videos.

All of you guys are trying to ride on that option hype like we're going to be as awesome as the people we've admired in japan for years and that is just not going to happen. You guys try so fucking hard to be like the guys over there, missle crissis and shit cars, then giving your top dudes who make it big like Matt shit for going corporate to do what he enjoys doing.

A media guy that I can back and respect his work is Skylar Smith. Plain and simple when he posted the vrt videos and that community I was apart of they were actually fun to be around and didn't take drifting all serious and it's not life. They go out there and fuck around with their cars, they get fucked up oh well. They're not all crazy getting into ackerman and perfect fitment, and impressing anyone.

Sky doesn't release 50 fucking teasers for his videos, he just takes forever to slap something together, puts no hype behind it posts his video where it can be posted (HIS OWN WEBSITE) and gets all of the views and props and the same street cred you guys are getting without overselling himself.

That guy is doing big things and I see him doing bigger things, and if zilvia takes a video of his down he wont have a community of turds coming saying in commie russia (zilvia) drifting is not the fun. He will say, "I love this site, you're turds" and go on with life and then get a bazillion hits on his videos through the vrt site and word of mouth shares.

I can't really say the same for you, Will maybe. But all drift videos are the same to me now, slow mo, fancy colors, some catchy tunes, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Thanks for making more. Keep it fun brosideon.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #130
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
How are you gonna complain about being lumped in with "street drifters" and then turn around and lump us in with "non-drifters" or "drift haters" because we follow the rules of the site?

I mean its only slightly hypocritical, only slightly. And by slightly I mean completely.

There are plenty of long time drifters here, some of which (like me) have NEVER seen track time, but I still try to follow rules. Ask Thatguy, Ive gotten in trouble plenty of times. I personally have not seen the video therefore I am going solely based on what I see you posting here, and based on that I wouldnt want to support you. Obviously you already have plenty of dickriders here so Im sure one more view is no sweat off your balls. My point is just that pissing and moaning like a little fat kid that got tagged "it" too many times so he quits, is not gonna win your argument.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #131
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

hate to bteak it to you omarion, skylar works WITH us.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #132
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Doesn't mean he works FOR you or conducts himself in the same manner.

Why don't you lose some butthurt and get over it.

P.S.
Repeatedly calling the him Omarion is edging on racist there. If you must insult him insult his actions and behavior.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #133
Cooper.

lol you guys

zilvia mods acts like you're protecting a little kid's innocence like they never leave Zilvia so none of them have ever seen a couple street drifting clips or done it themselves. I'm only 8 and I've seen heaps. You are not protecting anyone or protecting someone from killing themselves by removing a trailer with a couple small clips of drifting off track. I didn't even notice them in the trailer really, but I'm not an elitist.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #134
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Can Cooper get pinked for being an obvious troll?
Old 03-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #135
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

woah woah woah. did i say he works for us? slylar is a fuking rad dude and rips at everything. he works along side us. which is awesome as fuck.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #136
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

So why try to steal his good attitude and ethics as if you operate the same when he is an independent guy?
Old 03-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #137
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Who gives a fuck about grassroots drifting anyways

not me, and i drift.
grassroots is what happens when there is an actual sport grassroots racing)

drifting isnt fucking racing, or a sport.
it is a hobby.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #138
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

If he really wanted to give amateur drifting a good image he wouldn't have had anything to do with street drifting let alone put it in his video. And yes street drifting is analogous to street racing as far as safety is concerned.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #139
Mistah Mofro
Zilvia Member

Mistah Mofro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper. View Post
lol you guys

zilvia mods acts like you're protecting a little kid's innocence like they never leave Zilvia so none of them have ever seen a couple street drifting clips or done it themselves. I'm only 8 and I've seen heaps. You are not protecting anyone or protecting someone from killing themselves by removing a trailer with a couple small clips of drifting off track. I didn't even notice them in the trailer really, but I'm not an elitist.
Dude stfu seriously, your point is invalid and your just simply annoying including your antics in the low dd thread. Josh your vids are sweet and respect your standing up for your vid. But cant we drop it and just get along?

maybe pink shreeve too
Mistah Mofro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #140
MPower

MPower is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by MPower; 11-07-2012 at 01:01 PM..
MPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #141
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Websters
a·nal·o·gous/əˈnaləgəs/
Adjective:

Comparable in certain respects, typically in a way that makes clearer the nature of the things compared.
(of structures) Performing a similar function but having a different evolutionary origin, such as the wings of insects and birds.

Synonyms:
similar - like - parallel - alike - analogical
Just in case......

So weed is basically legal in my state, but I cant talk about using it here. Because of the rules.
Have i been pinked for talking about it? Yes
Do I bitch and moan? sometimes.
Do I dedicate entire threads to talking shit about zilvia for it? Nope
DO I feel its my right to defend a site that i have been a longtime member and supportive of? Damn straight.

Josh, bottom line is you didnt even get pinked, and still havent. Your embed was simply removed and THE LINKS REMAINED. If you had just shut your mouth like a big boy all the same people would have seen the videos with the 1 extra click of the mouse. Its really not worth getting your panties in a wad and showing your ass all over the interwebz.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #142
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
I just watched the trailer and i just want to let you(Josh) know it made me happy in the pants. You sir, are very good at what you do and i have mad respect for you.

Now that that is over I just have 2 things to say before i go to the ONLY reason i come to zilvia: WHeel fitment and the For Sale section.

1. This thread has gotten out of control and i don't think anyone is even talking about the main reason Josh made it. Which seemed to be because someone called his video illegal. This thread has turned into a chance for everyone to just yell loudly and showoff how much they think they know about everything. Who cares if he doesn't drift yet makes rad drift videos. Or if he complains about not making any money on this video. Hell, I'd fucking complain too. I have never met Josh personally but he seems pretty chill and someone I'd love to have a beer with. Plus he's just trying to defend his hard work just like everyone else does when someone posts about how they should paint their car lime green with Zebra stripes or make it hella flush mad tyte with 50000000 dollar rims.

2. Mods are their for a reason. To Moderate. I think you guys are forgetting that you joined THEIR website. Zilvia wasn't always this "hipster" and I'm not trying to act like I've been here forever or something. We accepted their rules by joining. Of course we have every right to call them out if they aren't doing their jobs and if we think they fucked up. But at the end of the day there are plenty of other websites that have 240s on them and instead of waisting your time online proving how big your dick is and how small your brain is, why not do something more productive?

In the end i think this thread has just gotten out of control and needs some type of closure. Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and realize that Josh has created a masterpiece and it's gonna fucking rock. Also that Shreeve should be allowed back ONLY when he paints his car. haha. /end long ass fucking post.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #143
Cooper.

I am not a troll, I am a supporter of KDF and Josh
Old 03-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #144
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
so a troll.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #145
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower View Post
You really are an asshole.

Josh didn't post from October 20th, why? Maybe because he has a life that doesn't revolve sitting in front of a computer screen posting shit on forums? Maybe he's actually out living? Doing what he loves? Not just talking about it.

What have you done? What contributions have you made?

Get down off your fucking high horse.
Nice, I struck a nerve. Your first post on this forum was to call me out, that's a serious level of mad I'd say. That's exactly why you don't know anything about what I've done, because where have you been? Not here. Run along now back into the depths of lurking.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #146
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
P.S.
Repeatedly calling the him Omarion is edging on racist there.
No it doesn't he probably heard from those people that say I don't even drift that I'm part black and to get the black rage to come out of me he is calling me some soft R&B singer lol. I actually think it's funny hence why I didn't address it earlier. Now I feel like I've given him some satisfaction explaining.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #147
Jaescrub
Leaky Injector

Jaescrub is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm all for your vid and don't really care how this ends, both side make valid points and both sides have sounded like dumb ass kids fighting over who's cool and who's not. but you keep saying sponsors are you being paid to make this vid?
Jaescrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #148
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Such a hard parker Om1kron. You don't deserve to spend your hard earned money how you see fit seeing as you don't drive it sideways on residential streets.

lawlz
Old 03-17-2012, 08:15 PM   #149
trust hks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Eat a dick
no homo
Old 03-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #150
SK91
Leaky Injector

SK91 is an unknown quantity at this point
wayne t edwards stop talking
SK91 is offline   Reply With Quote