Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-11-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
projektfender

Trader Rating: (0)
projektfender is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1993 Miata LE

Hey Zilvia, I know it's not an S chassis but putting up my 1993 Miata LE. It's 1 of only 1500 ever produced. I picked it up about 2 months ago and I've loved it. Just going to build something different. It's got a CLEAN title and only 156k miles. It runs like a champ and it's never given me any problems since I've had it. It does have PS and Power Windows, A/C needs to be recharged and it needs a new belt, just too lazy to do it cause I have the windows down all the time anyway. The previous owner had it plasti dipped all black but removed the majority and sold it to me without. The car was primered and mismatched underneath. I have been in the process of getting the car all one color. Currently it has all black body panels except for the front bumper, driver's side fender, windshield surround, and quarter panels. All the panels that are black are mazda OEM, which includes the passenger fender, hood, headlight covers, rear bumper, doors, trunk lid, and finish panel.

ASKING $4200, DON'T LOWBALL

WILL POST PICS WHEN I GET ON MY LAPTOP. IN THE MEAN TIME YOU CAN PM ME FOR MY PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU PICS

Though the car may not be a looker paint wise, it runs perfect, it's my daily and weekend canyon runner.

The mod list is:
Raceland Coilovers (put on by previous owner, only 8 months old) 7k/6k spring rates. Don't complain about these, I don't care about your opinion
REAL Volk Group C 3pc wheels 16x7 +35 and 16x9.5 +8
NEW (500miles on them) BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 Front: 205/50r16 Rear: 225/50r16
Stock unmolested motor
Straight Pipe with cat, passed smog with flying colors 3 weeks ago
Fresh oil change as of last Wednesday, Castrol GTX and a K&N filter.
FACTORY VLSD
Hardtop
Autokonexion Rear fender flares
GV front lip
Half cut front fenders (we were bored and, racecar?)
K&N Air Filter
New Headlights and Brake Bulbs
Other than that the car is all original with the red leather interior which is very clean for it's age. It also comes with rubber roadster floor mats.
Sparco L360 leather 330mm Flat Bottom steering wheel 10/10 condition
HKB sports Boss Kit 2

**bride artis III not included, will include for an extra $300. IT IS A LEGITITMATE BRIDE SEAT, very rare and hard to get in the US, shoutout to Eric and Amy at Inspire USA***

Steering wheel in the picture is upside down because I'm parked on a hill

Serious buyers only please, no lowballers or tire kickers please. Willing to trade for an mx83 or mx73 cressida. Thanks guys, please no hate or BSing in the replies, if you don't like the car then don't comment.

Located in the Oakland hills

Last edited by projektfender; 12-12-2014 at 12:49 PM.. Reason: Adding price and pics
projektfender is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links