Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
gmarzan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
gmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
THMotorsports

Ordered a set of RUCAS from them. Great customer service. Adam from THMotorsports processed my order in no time, he even talk to me on aim to make sure my question was answered. Will deal again.

(I saw a thread about the mentioned company but it's been locked. So I decided to make a new review thread)
gmarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 04:23 PM   #2
down_shift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
down_shift is making a name for him/her selfdown_shift is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
THM = recommended
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
great communication... best i've had with an online company.
fast shipping
great prices
good/quality business overall!

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
lightning quick replies from Adam.. will do business again actually ive been back twice already

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
I had to call Adam at THMotorsports since Google checkout wasn't working for me on my computer. Cool guy and willing to help. Fast shipping on the stuff ordered and will ship same day if paid on CC/DC and early enough! Adam is legit
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:00 AM   #6
lifewater
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
lifewater is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bought an s13 radiator from them. Came in perfect condition. Nice guy and goods service. I recommend them to anyone.
lifewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
HarrySB

HarrySB is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Adam. It was nice talking to someone cool and knowledgable. and the coils came quick!
HarrySB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:17 AM   #8
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
great guys to deal with <3 THM.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:16 AM   #9
SleepyFuckinD

SleepyFuckinD is an unknown quantity at this point
Definitely back THM any day excellent service...
SleepyFuckinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #10
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have only delt with Eddie but yeah.....Eddie and THM rocks!
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:27 AM   #11
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Ordered SPC arms from them, great price and fast shipping.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Outstading customer service, I acceidently ordered another set of brake pads and the guys at THMotorsports replied like two minutes later. I just got my brake pads today and cant wait to install them. Will buy from them again.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:04 AM   #13
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
+1 for THM. Adam provides really good customer service. Would definitely do business again.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #14
wisdom01
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
wisdom01 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
THM rocks! Adam is really easy to work with. Speedy replies and updates. Will order again.
wisdom01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
Enough cannot be said for what Adam is doing for THMotorsports especially in our community. In a time where people's hard-earned money is being scammed left and right, it's good to know you can talk intelligently and constructively with Adam any time of the week, order parts for very fair prices, and have them shipped hastle-free in a speedy manner. Just received my SPC rear arms and front tension rods, and couldn't be happier.

To those vendors who are paying attention, let businesses like THMotorsports and sales reps like Adam be your benchmark! Thanks again guys for another smooth transaction!
Zoom in a little more, it's not blurry enough.
bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #16
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
Ok, did business again from them since I was happy with the service and they hold the SPC stuff. Bought the front caster rods and ES master kit and subframe kit. Both were shipped out fast. These guys are great. Adams a great guy and will help you with whatever you need. If you need stuff, I'd go there [THMotorsports] and get it.
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #17
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Very disappointed with the service I'm getting. I ordered a pair of front lower brackets for some Stance's on Feb. 20 and have not heard anything from these guys. I've tried several email accounts and pm'ing on here. Nothing. I'd call but by the time I get off work they're closed. I've opened a paypal dispute and still not one word from them.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #18
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
I ordered a buddyclub spec II exhaust from them just last week. Everywhere I checked was out of stock and on backorder. THMotorsports had one display item left and went out of there way to package it all up and send it to me. I recommend thmotorsports and I will do business again.

Exhaust got here fast and I love it
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #19
ZRiotFloorin'
Zilvia Member

ZRiotFloorin' is an unknown quantity at this point
THMotorsport

I've purchased a stance gr+ true type, and SPC rear camber arm for my 350z from THMotorsport. I'm impressed by fast shipping, great customer service and price matching
I love theses guys!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #20
exnihilos

exnihilos is an unknown quantity at this point
Make sure they got it in stock

the product will not have a note saying its on back order and whatnot. if you order and its on back order, youre fucked. they wont tell you that its on back order. you have to call. its all bs i dont knows when you try to find out how quick itll get to you. should have done more research. getting a refund back in a timely manner is a joke. i tried to set it up soooooon after i just got off the phone with the people there and still no refund confirmation. ridiculous. i just got off the phone with you... now i have to wait waaayyy longer to just get my fuckin car going... im running on a time frame but hey fuck me right cause they got my money.
exnihilos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #21
Exiled 240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Exiled 240 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i used THM back when i had my IS300 and will definitely be using them for the 240. love the service there and the prices.
Exiled 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #22
ino20
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
ino20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
bought a lot of stuff from these guys, good customer service and fast shipment

Racingl
ino20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #23
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I ordered swaybars from them and got nothing after 2 weeks.. no response to my email i sent a week ago about the order and no item in the mail..
Edit: got a response and all is being taken care of professionally.

Last edited by aziankingz; 01-12-2012 at 04:43 PM..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #24
chaotix

chaotix is an unknown quantity at this point
Terrible service ordered stance coils, sway bar and links. The only thing that they didn't mess up was the coilovers which i ended up picking up from touge factory. Other than that they wasted 3 weeks telling me sway bar and links are en route and finally they told me the sways were on back order for 3 months. After that i asked for my refund still waiting on it 3rd week so far and every week they tell me they have sent the check in the mail. The only thing i recommend them for is for the coils other that that stay away from them you will be doing yourself a favor instead of wasting my time like me.
chaotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #25
karkas9
Leaky Injector

karkas9 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got stuff from them i think a yr back and it was good service
karkas9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:56 AM   #26
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
corby_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
posted a wtb ad for a set of injectors. thm pm'ed me and had them shipped the next day. great guys and really good prices. will do business with again.
corby_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:28 AM   #27
European180sx

European180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
i have been dealing with jonathan my self as im from europe(Denmark) its quite important to me that i recieve the right service, and thats exactly what i feel im gettin here, he was honest and told me he had to wait for my version select v1 front to arrive so it should be up to 2 months be fore it would be at my door step which is fine by me, the important thing was that he told me! have only placed my order a few days ago so cant comment on the actual shipping time yet but the customer service has been outstanding IMO

+1
European180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #28
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
On 5/8 I ordered some Stance Toe rods and I still haven't gotten them. I've emailed them twice and they've done nothing but bull shit me and promised a tracking number by the end of the week, which I never heard back from. I have contacted Stance in an effort to go above their heads. I really hope something gets done and they can shake my current opinion of "they're worthless". Either way, I probably won't be ordering from them again in the future.

Edit-I'm an idiot. Read the next page

Last edited by Hoffman5982; 06-11-2012 at 03:34 PM..
Hoffman5982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #29
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I just got an email from Stance saying the same thing about the rod ends. I apologize for being so harsh on THM. They can't do anything about Stance taking forever. I guess I'll look into waiting or upgrading to SPL.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #30
novocaine

novocaine is an unknown quantity at this point
ordered a stage 4 brake kit from these guys and have no regrets. they provided tracking numbers upon request and answered all of my questions in a timely matter. thanks for the service!! will def do business with them in the future
novocaine is offline   Reply With Quote