Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:56 AM   #211
Aaron Burns

Trader Rating: (0)
Aaron Burns is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzYNMotioN View Post
even though im getting crap for this build im still going to update ok so i just finished,building the engine/tranny mounts and just got done painting them. here is a picture of them.

and now for the test fit of the motor!!! it actually fits fairly well like its suppose to be in there so everything is running smooth exempt a few minor problems.

so the engine is in now , but i have to modify the engine mounts because it sits about a half an inch to high in the bay and on the driver side mount is rubbing against the steering rack.
I know this was almost 3 years ago but is there any chance you're willing to fab another set of these mounts up and ship them to Canada? I am 90% done my swap just don't have the skills or resources to build custom mounts and I see you have done a set, If interested we could talk more through email as I had to register just to post this reply and I'm not really forum savvy, Props on a really good build man and hope to be in touch soon
Aaron Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2014, 08:51 AM   #212
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Burns View Post
I know this was almost 3 years ago but is there any chance you're willing to fab another set of these mounts up and ship them to Canada? I am 90% done my swap just don't have the skills or resources to build custom mounts and I see you have done a set, If interested we could talk more through email as I had to register just to post this reply and I'm not really forum savvy, Props on a really good build man and hope to be in touch soon
Hey guy, why don't you try pming him next time, instead of bumping a dead build thread...
Old 12-14-2014, 09:01 AM   #213
Aaron Burns

Trader Rating: (0)
Aaron Burns is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Hey guy, why don't you try pming him next time, instead of bumping a dead build thread...

sorry man like I said I'm not good with forums and stuff I realized I could do that after this post, sorry for the inconvenience everyone
Aaron Burns is offline   Reply With Quote