Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:17 AM   #61
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Well, looks like the preorders for this thing is 299.99

under $250 would have been amazing
Yeah, what's $50.

I'm telling you, Breath of the Wild is the best game I've ever played. No exaggeration. I haven't played a game this much in 18 years. I've been up until 1-1:30 all night even though I know damn well my kids are waking up at 5. Zero fucks. Game is just so good, hard and FUN.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:08 AM   #62
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yeah, what's $50.

I'm telling you, Breath of the Wild is the best game I've ever played. No exaggeration. I haven't played a game this much in 18 years. I've been up until 1-1:30 all night even though I know damn well my kids are waking up at 5. Zero fucks. Game is just so good, hard and FUN.

How easy it is to die is surprising, i dont think i ever died so easily in the old games. Weapons break surprisingly easily too. This game is awesome, i can see why everyone is calling it a masterpiece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:16 PM   #63
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Will wait 6 months for emulation to play.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #64
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
so are the graphics on par/better than the ps4 you think??
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:08 AM   #65
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
so are the graphics on par/better than the ps4 you think??
No. They (Nintendo) never do cutting edge power, they innovative. Graphically it's probably just beyond a PS3. But the point is, you get that graphical power ON THE GO. Which is just amazing. You've never been able to play a game like Breath of the Wild anywhere and then come home and play it on the tv too. For someone like myself who travels a lot, this thing is a dream machine. I'll take this over PS4 graphics. Because if I want that...I'll just buy a PS4 that sits there all day.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:44 PM   #66
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
No. They (Nintendo) never do cutting edge power, .

This, they"re all about making games that dont suck rather than making the same COD game with new graphics over and over for eternity

Old 03-11-2017, 08:03 PM   #67
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
This, they"re all about making games that dont suck rather than making the same COD game with new graphics over and over for eternity

Um ps4 exclusives are the best out of any console lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:52 PM   #68
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsGravy View Post
Um ps4 exclusives are the best out of any console lol

ps4 is wack and so is anybody who thinks so muhaha

it doesn't even have zelda, how is it even a real console
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #69
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Nintendo Switch Portable Console Thread

[QUOTE=kashira kureijii;6176323]

ps4 is wack and so is anybody who thinks otherwise

Old 03-12-2017, 09:17 AM   #70
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post

ps4 is wack and so is anybody who thinks so muhaha

You're right my bad, I was out of line...

AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:34 AM   #71
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
So. Zelda is just fucking amazing on the switch...
I can't NOT play before I leave for work when docked, then I have it with me at work to play at lunch or when theres nothing to do, then when I get home I play some more docked cause I can't resist it haha.
I BARELY got to the first horse stable along the main quest line and it's been three days. I get sidetracked a lot XD
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:40 AM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
So. Zelda is just fucking amazing on the switch...
I can't NOT play before I leave for work when docked, then I have it with me at work to play at lunch or when theres nothing to do, then when I get home I play some more docked cause I can't resist it haha.
I BARELY got to the first horse stable along the main quest line and it's been three days. I get sidetracked a lot XD
Yeah there is just sooooo much to do. I'm fighting one of the Divine Beats right now. It's so hard. It's a GIANT puzzle.

Ive been playing video games for over 30 years and have owned 13 different consoles...I've come to the conclusion that BoTW is the best game of all time. No hesitation.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:41 AM   #73
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yeah there is just sooooo much to do. I'm fighting one of the Divine Beats right now. It's so hard. It's a GIANT puzzle.

Ive been playing video games for over 30 years and have owned 13 different consoles...I've come to the conclusion that BoTW is the best game of all time. No hesitation.
better than oot? better than mgs? blasphemy!
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 07:33 AM   #74
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
better than oot? better than mgs? blasphemy!
Yes. 100%.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:15 AM   #75
G-Sep

G-Sep is an unknown quantity at this point
When do you all think demand will be down enough where you can just walk into a Gamestop and grab one?
G-Sep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:28 AM   #76
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sep View Post
When do you all think demand will be down enough where you can just walk into a Gamestop and grab one?
They're doubling production right now...No idea how long that takes to effect stock.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:53 PM   #77
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sep View Post
Honestly I'd say like fall/winter...

Right now they pop up from time to time on Amazon, so if you REALLY want one, you can purchase it but you'll have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #78
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

I feel good for pre-ordering it haha. My brother cant get a hold of it either.

The game kicks ass, it is so addictive and challenging. I get easily distracted from the main quests and stuff.

Old 03-17-2017, 06:06 PM   #79
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I'm 35 hours in. Just beat my first Divine Beast and found out it was the hardest one. Shot took me two days. I'm 35 hours in. Just asked my buddy who got it the same day as me and he's 80 hours in.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:50 AM   #80
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
One of my employees brought his Switch in and let me play with it.

And hour later I went out and bought one. So far I just have Zelda and Mario Kart.

This thing is pretty dope I must say. Def need to get a travel bag instead of using the OEM box to tote it around.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:46 AM   #81
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
One of my employees brought his Switch in and let me play with it.

And hour later I went out and bought one. So far I just have Zelda and Mario Kart.

This thing is pretty dope I must say. Def need to get a travel bag instead of using the OEM box to tote it around.
Yes it is. I finally traveled with it. After 100 hours into Zelda with the Pro Controller I was leary the Joy Cons would be comfortable enough to play Zelda. WRONG! Played the WHOLE flight there and back and in the Uber from LGA to Manhattan. The whole thing just works so well.

Picked up MK8 Deluxe at the Nintendo store in Manhattan while I was there too.
Old 05-14-2017, 01:07 PM   #82
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Anyone else feeling the dismal left joycon range?

I'm going to mod the antenna once I get the chance.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:06 PM   #83
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Anyone else feeling the dismal left joycon range?

I'm going to mod the antenna once I get the chance.
It's a known issue. Nintendo will fix it...with a piece of foam. It's a Bluetooth thing. Google it. I've been lucky not to experience it.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #84
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I ended up soldering a length of antenna wire to the left joycon. Range has improved to the point where it is better than the right joycon. I'll test the range better next weekend when I get the chance. So far, so good.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:56 AM   #85
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

E3 happened.

The new MARIO game seemed weird at first, but now that the gameplay is being shown it looks genius. Nintendo never ceases to amaze with what they do with MARIO and Zelda.

And the best surprise of all, Metroid Prime 4 was announced!!!! And a SECOND Metroid for the 3DS was announced and comes out in a couple months. Dammit, now I have to buy a 3DS too.

Rocket League is coming to Switch and is cross platform compatible with X Box. Super interesting.

Last edited by exitspeed; 06-14-2017 at 10:35 AM..
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:28 AM   #86
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
I was waiting for an Monster Hunter announcement for North America... Didn't get it, so I guess it's time to see if the console is region free... Hmmmmm...

Old 06-18-2017, 09:30 AM   #87
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I was waiting for an Monster Hunter announcement for North America... Didn't get it, so I guess it's time to see if the console is region free... Hmmmmm...
I always thought the console was region locked, until I read up on it.

Pretty interesting to find out it isn't.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:19 PM   #88
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
I always thought the console was region locked, until I read up on it.

Pretty interesting to find out it isn't.
This is awesome news. I guess It's a go for me once it's released in Japan! I'm used to having to double dip when it comes to imports and Nintendo. Thank God the Playstation has been region free since PS3 (though I've purchased import only LE consoles).

Old 07-06-2017, 12:57 PM   #89
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
I haven't been worried about graphics since PS2.

Give me gameplay.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:31 PM   #90
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
I haven't been worried about graphics since PS2.

Give me gameplay.
To a T. Seriously BotW is by FAR the greatest game I've ever played.